~~Thirty Seven

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

So the next day at school is pretty much usual, all the students congratulate the cheer team and the teachers are proud of them.

Blah blah blah~

Melissa made her way to the locker then arrange her books inside, suddenly she felt there's someone standing behind her so she turn around.

Jungkook waved his hand and smiled, "Hello.."

She poked his chest with her finger, "Hello Jungkook.."She responded.

'Damn his chest is really hard..'She thought for a second. Picturing Jungkook with perfect abs and thinking she's sort of a ert. She quickly shook it off and wake herself up to reality.

Jungkook raised a brow, "Yah~ were you daydreaming just now?"He asked.

Melissa blinked several times then shook her head, "Oh it's nothing..We should get to class now, don't wanna be late."She said.

Jungkook shrugged, "Alright..."

Jungkook notice that Melissa is still wearing the necklace that he gave her, he smiled 'It really looks good on her and I wonder if she found out about the words at the back of the butterfly.'He thought.

He follows Melissa and enter the classroom together.

After school, the both of them decided to go and visit the kids at the playground.

When the two of them arrived at the place, all the kids squeal in happiness when they see Jungkook and Melissa approaching them.

Jungkook carries the little girl up and smiles, "Wow you're getting heavy.."He said.

The little girl chuckled, "Of course oppa, I eat a lot and I want to grow up fast."She responded.

Melissa pats the little boy head then kneel down to match his height, "So how's your school?"She asked.

The little boy shrugged and look down.

Melissa cupped his cheeks, "Hey is there something wrong?"She asked.

While Melissa and the little boy are having their conversation.

The little girl drag Jungkook to the swing and tells him to push her.

"Oppa.."She called.

"Hmm?"He answered.

"When are you going to tell Melissa eonnie that you like her?"She asked.

Making Jungkook stops pushing her, he bit his lower lip "Well I don't know how to tell her. That's the problem."He said.

The little girl sighed heavily, "Oppa, don't be a coward."

He pouted, "What if she don't feel the same way?"

"I know eonnie likes you too.. Just tell her."The girl responded.

Jungkook stares at Melissa who is busy talking with the little boy, Melissa is really good at comforting people especially little kids.

He smiles, 'She can be a really good mother though.'He thought.

Melissa was giving advice to the little boy who gets bullied in his kindergarten school. She told him to be strong and stand up for himself, do something to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter