~~Thirty Five

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"Hey guys, this weekend my mom invited all of us to the resort. Are you all in?"V asked them. 

Making all of them turn their attention to V. When they heard about the news, they all are happy and excited of course.

RapMon grinned, "Resort!? Yes I'm totally in.."He then stood up and fist bumped with V.

The others already agree that they're going to the resort.

Now they're waiting for Jungkook and Melissa to answer if they're going or not. 

V took a seat in between Melissa and Jungkook, with his arms crossed "well?"He asked.

Jungkook look at Melissa with questioning look, "Hmm.. if she says yes then I will go."

His hyungs all be like "awwww ohh...", did it purposely to tease the maknae. He blushed a little, there's a red tint appear on his cheeks. 

'Aishh.. these people..'He mentally face palm.

Melissa cleared , at first she don't want to go with them but changed her mind when Jungkook said that if she says yes then he will go. 

She bit her lower lip, Jungkook is still waiting for her answer.

V sighed, "come on, your boyfriend is waiting for your answerrr..."He said that to Melissa.

Melissa gulped, 'Oh damn it.. fine..I'll go for Jungkook.'She thought.

She nodded in an instant and there's a bright smile appear across Jungkook's face.

"Then I'll go too."Jungkook smiled.

At 9.00pm, they all decided to go back home because there's school tomorrow and plus Melissa have cheer competition too. So that means they have to wake up early tomorrow for school which is pretty hellish.

They all hate school, like who doesn't? You are forced to go there.

Jungkook give Melissa a ride back home, while he's driving. Melissa keep on humming the song that is playing. 

He glance at her and smirk, "You l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter