~~ Fifteen

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"Girls I'm home!" Mrs Jung said. 

Mrs Jung is taking her shoes off then she stops when she sees a boy sitting next to Melissa , she stares at Jungkook with wide eyes and confused face expression. 

"ehem.."

Melissa stops eating and turn to see her mother standing in front of them. Her face still looks bloated because of the kimchi that she's eating is full in her cheeks. 

"Oh mom , hi you came home early today." Melissa said still with lots of kimchi inside . 

Mrs Jung cross her arms "what did I tell you about manners eh? Don't talk when you have food in your mouth." 

Melissa gulped and gives her mother a small guilty smile. 

Then Mrs Jung look at the boy who is sitting awkwardly next to her daughter. 

Jungkook stands up and bowed instantly to Mrs Jung. He's nervous because this is the first time meeting Melissa's mother and to his opinion Melissa's mother seems really strict and scary. 

"Hello Mrs Jung, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm Melissa's bff." Jungkook introduced himself with the title BFF which makes Melissa eyes widened. 

Melissa stands up and wave her hands "no , he's not my BFF . He's just my classmate mom, he's here to hmm help me and tell me about home works hmm you know school stuff. My teacher send him here." She lied.

She gives Jungkook the I-can-kill-right-now look but he just smiles and play along "oh yeah I was just kidding about the bff eheh"

Mrs Jung nodded "okay well you kids discuss about homework but hold on why am I not seeing any books on the table?" 

The both of them look at each other with panic written all over their face.

"hmm that's because we just finish with the homework stuff so we're resting for a while."Jungkook reasoned. 

He rubs his head and smiles to her mother "I'm gonna go now." Jungkook bowed. 

"Wait, Jungkook right?" Mrs Jung asked

Jungkook nods his head twice.

"It's rare to see Melissa letting a boy into our house , she doesn't talk to boys a lot. You're the first so why not you stay here for a little while. Oh how about you stay here for dinner?"Mrs Jung said. 

Melissa sigh "mom, he wants to go home just let him leave." 

Jungkook nods smiling like an idiot "okay Mrs Jung, I will stay here for dinner and besides I like to know more about Melissa.."

Melissa jaw drops "what.."

Her mother smirks "okay then I'm going to cook now and we'll have dinner when her father comes home from work , it's nice meeting you Jungkook. Seems like you're a nice kid."And with that said , her mother leaves them alone. 

Melissa sits back on the couch with annoyed face, she gives Jungkook the disgust look. 

Jungkook pats her head gently "don't be shy my little butterfly."he chuckled. 

'she doesn't talk to boys a lot eh? She never been in a relationship before? How come? What guy in their straight mind wouldn't want a gorgeous girlfriend like her or is she really picky hmm..' 

There is so much going on in his thoughts right now. 

"Yah! You idiot, what are you looking at eh?" Melissa said half shouted.

Jungkook clucked his tongue "nothing." He simply responded.

 


"Okay dinner is ready."Mrs Jung said loud enough for Melissa and Jungkook to hear except for Jane because she is still in her room. 

"Sasa can you call your sister to come down here this instant."

Melissa sighed "mom, dad is not here yet come on.." 

Her mother raise an eyebrow warning her to do what she told to. Melissa quickly stands up and drag herself to her sister's room. 

"Hey Jane, dinner is ready so come down!" 

 

"Hello everyone , I'm home." Mr Jung said with a warm smile appears across his face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter