~~Thirty Nine

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Jungkook pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, “So do you want to go downstairs?”He asked. 

Trying to act all normal even though he felt very embarrassed to what just happened. He mentally face palm because being too careless, he always lock the door but how can he forgot about it just now.

Melissa nodded, “Yeah I think it's a good idea..”She responded.

Of course, she feels very awkward after what just happened. They were just hugging then Mrs Jeon came in and made it all awkward.

The two of them heading downstairs then Melissa poke Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook look at her and say “What?”

Melissa gulped and points towards Mrs Jeon direction, Mrs Jeon is sitting with crossed legs on the couch while flipping through her magazine. 

“You should explain to her..”Melissa muttered.

Jungkook raised a brow, “Explain what? That hug just now? It was just a hug.. Chill.”

Melissa pouted, “Alright..”

Jungkook and Melissa approach Mrs Jeon with polite bow.

She look up and smile at the two then she stands up “The dinner is ready, you two had fun?”

Melissa blinked several times, she seems deliberately unreasonable. She just stands there like a mannequin, nothing coming out from . Not a single word.

Jungkook puffed his cheeks and shrugged, “Mom,we were just..like it’s not what you think.. I mean we’re friends.”He said. 

Mrs Jeon giggled, “Alright, anyway the dinner is ready so come.”She said and gesture them to follow her. 

Melissa sits next to Jungkook.

She don’t have the appetite to swallow the food. All she can think of is getting away from this awkward situation. She knows Mrs Jeon pretty well already but sometimes she does feel a bit shy and odd. 

Jungkook gulped the food and nudge her, “Don’t like it?”He asked. 

Melissa shook her head, “No, I like it but I’m not that hungry.”

After the dinner is done, Jungkook ask if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter