~~Thirty

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

 

The boy's head feels a bit dizzy, it's all too blurry for him. He tried to examine where he is, he's shocked to see wires everywhere attached to him.

And a girl standing right in front of her, his brows furrowed in confusion. It seems like he seen this girl before and he tried to remember but his head hurts so bad right now. 

'Jungkook don't remember me?'Melissa thought worried.

She take a seat next to his bed as she tries to calm Jungkook down, he wanted to get out of this place but he's too weak. 

"Hey hey,you're in a hospital right now.You can't move, you need to stay still."Melissa said.

Jungkook stare at her with questioning look, "Who are you?And why are you here?"he asked as he still tries to struggle to stand on his foot but failed to do so. 

Melissa sighed, she look him in the eyes and softened. 'I'm sorry Jungkook that you have to go through this.'she thought.

"I'm Melissa Jung, I'm your friend."She let out a weak smile.

Jungkook eyes squinted then his brain started to flashback when he see that smile of hers.

He winced in pain as he touch his head that is hurting right now. 

"Arghh..my head hurts."He weakly complained. 

Melissa started to panic , she immediately got out from the room to call the nurse or the doctor she see at the hallway.

She approach the nurse coming towards her, "Nurse, the patient at room 306. He needs help."Melissa said.

The nurse quickly rush in to the room, then a few seconds later the doctor get in the room too. 

Melissa wanted to come inside but she's not allow to so she waits outside with worried and afraid that something might happen to him again. 

After half an hour , the doctor come out and approach her. 

"I assume you're his friend right?"The doctor asked.

Melissa nodded , "yes doctor, how is he?Is he alright?"

The doctor starts to explain, "He had an extreme headache just now that's because he just woke up from unconscious.I'm afraid every time he tries to remember the memories he had with someone , his head will starts hurting so I will give him painkillers to get rid of the headache."

Melissa nodded in understood. 

Then, she get back inside the room to check on Jungkook again. She see him sleeping soundly on the bed, he look so weak that it breaks her heart to see him like this. 

She touch his forehead gently, "I love you Jungkook ah~I'm sorry."

For some reason, she started to blame herself because of this. She thought that if she don't play hard to get or in stage of denial her feelings towards him then all of these wouldn't happen to him. It's all too late now. 

She sits on the chair that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter