~~Twenty Eight

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

It is almost 7pm and Melissa doesn't even realize how long she stay inside the room with Jungkook still laying on the bed unconscious. 

She look at her watch to check the time, "It's almost 7.."she murmured as she stands up and stretch her body. 

"Perhaps Mrs Jeon is still having conversation with the doctor."she murmured.

She stares at Jungkook's face again while humming a song 'Love yourself'. Then when her eyes landed at Jungkook's neck. There's a small mole there which made her brows furrowed, then she remembers when she was 12 years old there's an old lady that she happened to met at the street. 

The old lady once told her that "If a boy have the same mole at the same spot as you , you two are destined to be together. Which means faith will bring you together."

"Together."She murmured as she touches her neck. 

Melissa and Jungkook seems to have the same mole on the same spot. 

She didn't noticed that until now. "Jungkook ah~I know you can't hear me. I just want you to know that I do care. It's just that I'm not really good at showing my feelings."she said. 


After done having serious conversation with Jungkook's doctor, Mrs Jeon made her way back to room 306.

"Melissa, thank you so much."Mrs Jeon smiled.

Melissa bowed politely , "anytime Mrs Jeon."

"Anyways, the doctor told me that Jungkook might loose half of his memory it's because his head hit the road so hard. When he wakes up from coma, he will forget half of his memory. I'm afraid that he needs time to remember the other memories he had."Mrs Jeon explained. 

Melissa bit her bottom lip, "He's going to be okay, the doctor didn't say that he's going to loose all his memory though, So I think he still can remember us."she assured. 

Mrs Jeon nodded, "I hope so, anyways Melissa you should eat your dinner. It's 7pm now I think you should go home and rest. Thank you Melissa for coming."she smiled

Melissa bowed, "Alright. I'll come back tomorrow."

'Get well soon Jungkook~ah'


                                ~~~~

Melissa walks all the way from the hospital to the bus station, it's getting really cold. And what makes it worse is that she forgot to bring along her hot pad because she was rushing. 

She rubs her palms together to warm herself. 

"Fuhhh....it's freezing.."she shivered.

2 minutes later the bus arrived, she quickly gets inside and sits at the very first seat as she stares outside from the window. 

She sighed while looking at the city lights, "I wish he won't forget any of his memories especially the happy ones."Melissa murmured. 

"Excuse me, can I sit here?"The girl with glasses ask her a permission to sit. 

Melissa turn her attention to the girl , "Yeah sure." she responded. 

The girl smiled and then she sits next to Melissa. 

Melissa smiled back, 'this girl is so cute though, look like a nerd but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter