~~ Sixteen

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

 

As if his world are falling apart , he can't believe what she just said. How he wish it was a bad dream that he can wake up right away. 

Melissa wave her hand in front of Jungkook's face to get his attention. He seems shock and like a mannequin sitting right there. 

"Hey, Jungkook I'm talking to you."Melissa said.

Jungkook blink his eyes repeatedly then he awkwardly coughs "oh you were saying?".

Melissa raised a brow "are you okay? You seem lost I guess." 

"It's nothing." Jungkook said. 

Melissa nodded "okay so can you help me to get Jimin and I .. you know set us up on a date. I want to get to know him better , he seems really charming."

Jungkook rolled his eyes "ughh.. you think he's charming.. his attitude .. he loves to bully me a lot." 

Hence , Jimin is Jungkook's favorite hyung. Jungkook loves to play around with him and he is always there when Jungkook needs him. And there was one time when Jimin and Jungkook made a promise that if the both of them likes the same girl. Jimin promise he would be the one to sacrifice his love life just for Jungkook. 

At that moment , Jungkook just laughed it off because he said he will never falls in love with a girl until now that he met Melissa Jung the new girl from L.A. 

Melissa furrowed her brows "what? You got to be kidding me.. anyways that's better if he bully you .. He can protect me from you.. You annoying boy." she laughs 

"Yah!.. Anyways how and when did you two met?" Jungkook asked.

She started to blush a little "well... I was checking on the skateboard place where you guys skateboarding because I was bored at home. I really want to learn how to skateboard so I went there just to look around and stuff then Jimin appeared and we talk and talk .. he seems so nice and gentle.." 

"Ohh....so you like him ever since that?"Jungkook asked.

Melissa nodded "yup.. so are you going to help me or not?"

Jungkook shook his head which makes Melissa hissed "what?! You're his friend, I thought you can help me .. Don't you want your friend to be happy? Is he single by the way?" Melissa worried.

Jungkook smirks "Nope he's not single ... he have a girlfriend and plus I don't think you match Jimin hyung well.. tsk..." with that said he turn to face the front. 

Melissa's arm crossed "ughh.... I waste my time telling you about this .. I should've known.." 

'she met Jimin hyung only once and they started chit chatting then she likes him that quick. Man... what charms do he have to make all girls fall for him tsk...' Jungkook thought.`


The english class started , the subject which Jungkook hates a lot. He fails pretty much every exam or quiz in this subject. It's not because he hates the teacher , it's because he hates english a lot. 

Mr Oh shook his head looking at Jungkook's english grades. He rubs his temple and sigh just looking at Jungkook's grade. 

"Jeon Jungkook , your grades are really disappointing me again. Have you ever do your revision?" Mr Oh asked.

Jungkook sighed "I'm sorry Mr Oh , I will try to study hard for the next exam don't worry." 

"That's what you always say, I don't trust you anymore. You need a tutor for english. Someone who is very good at english. I can tutor you but I know you won't like it so I will pick someone in this class with high english grades to tutor you every day after class at the library." Mr Oh said.

Jungkook sighed loudly "what...." 

Mr Oh check all the students grades in the classroom and the highest grades for english is no other than Melissa Jung.

Mr Oh smiles "okay, from now on Melissa Jung will be your tutor. I will be watching you two everyday to make sure the both of you do your job.." 

Melissa eyes widened "what the heck... tell me that my life is .. now I have to spend time with this idiot everyday after class? Ugh...." She face palm herself...

On the other hand , Jungkook is screaming loudly inside his mind. He is so happy to know that Melissa is his english tutor from now on. Yes , he hates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter