~~ Twenty Nine

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

'A letter from Jungkook?Wait what?'She wondered. 

The girl is so lost, the fact that Mrs Jeon didn't even tell her why all the sudden she handed her the letter. Mrs Jeon didn't explain, she wanted to ask why but Mrs Jeon won't tell her. 

So, she put the letter inside her bag. She took a deep breath, "Whatever it is, I'll read it as soon as I get home."she murmured.

The others are busy with their phones except for V , he's the one who's really concern about Jungkook. Melissa watch  V and Mrs Jeon having their conversation.

"I hope he can wake up like right now. Man it's boring without him in the team."V sighed.

Mrs Jeon gently pats his back, "Me too. If he wakes up from coma. I'll inform you all to come."she smiled.

They spend almost 2 hours in the hospital just to check on Jungkook, the others are so impatient that they wanted Jungkook to wake up right away. 

For goodness sake, the boy is unconscious.

Melissa yawned while stretching her arms, ..

Jimin look at her , "I think you should go home and sleep. You look tired."Jimin concerned. 

"Yeah, I should go now. I'm feeling so sleepy, I think it's the air conditioner, it's really nice if I can sleep here right now."Melissa giggled.

Jimin shake his head , "You silly girl."

 


                                    ~~~~
Jimin is the one who accompany Melissa on her way home.

"Thanks Jimin , I'll see tomorrow."Melissa smiled.

Jimin nodded, "anytime, sure I'll see you tomorrow too."

Melissa thought no wonder she will fall for Jimin before, he is too kind and gentle. He's the type of guy who is easy going , nice and gentle. Then she realized, she might have a crush on Jimin but her heart crave for Jungkook more. 

She shook her head, "Ugh.. I should stop thinking about him."

When she gets inside her house, Jane is there sitting at the couch while watching an english movie titled 'Kingsman'. She is so concentrate with the movie that she didn't even notice Melissa's arrival. 

"Yah~ I'm home."Melissa said,

"Yeah whatever.."Jane replied.

Jane: "Sasa, can you bring me a glass of water."

Melissa sighed, "alright."she do what her sister told her to without making any fuss about it. 

She give her the glass, "hmm.. take it.."

Jane nodded, "Thanks.."with her eyes still stick on the tv screen.

After that, Melissa walks upstairs to her room. She lazily throw her bag on the bed then hops on her bed. She begin to her bag and take out the letter. 

When she opens it, she see her name sketch in such beautiful way. "He can draw pretty good."She murmured.

She starts reading the letter.

~Yo what's up Melissa ;-) ~

~Okay, I know you're reading this right now and I hope you don't get bored reading this stupid letter. I've been wanting to give you this by myself but I don't have the courage to do so.~

Melissa raised a brow, "You don't have a courage to do so? Yet you have the courage to sneak into my diary and corrected it."

~If someone wants me to describe the perfect girl, I will begin to describing you because ever since the first day I met you, I know that there's a connection between us. Isn't it crazy that I fall in love just by seeing you the first day at sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter