~~Twenty Four

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"Be a man,you can't just give up on her.I know she will like you back trust me."Jin said. 

Jungkook puffed his cheeks , "I'm not sure hyung, I don't think so at all. She really hates me."

"And you care about that?Hmm let me ask you a question, would you rather see her with another guy? Do you want that to happen eh? If you don't want that to happen you better continue and finish what you started."Jin said.

Jimin smiled amusingly , 'this guy really knows how to handle a love life, we always have that one friend who is so good at giving advice on relationship but still single.'He giggled.

"Perhaps , I think she's into you but she's too arrogant to admit it.A lot of girls in our school have a crush on you Jungkook. Why?Because you're freaking hot."Jin said with a smile but more like a e type of smile.

Which makes Jimin and Jungkook ew in disgust.

"Hyung, you sounded gay."Jungkook said trying to distance himself from him. 

Jimin hugged his body, "Yeah that is so gay man." 

Jin rolled his eyes , "I'm not gay, I'm trying to comfort you Jungkook."

Jungkook furrowed his brows , "still gay."

Jin rubbed his temples , "I'm screwed man, this kids thinking that I'm gay. I'm not gay , at least you should be thankful that I finally complimented you." 

"Okay okay whatever, Jungkook you listen to me.This is just a starting point to your love life. Time is running fast , you can't let her go."Jimin said as he pointed his index finger at Jungkook. 

Jungkook sighed thinking whether he should transfer or not, I mean it hurts more to see her everyday knowing that she completely hates him. It hurts less if he walks away right?

What's the point of trying to win her heart when she hates him so much.

"Hyung you will support me for whatever decision I made right?"Jungkook asked.

Jimin and Jin nodded , "yes except the transferring school thing."Jin said.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip , 'I'm sorry hyung.'he said in his mind. 

"Jimin, can I talk with you alone."Jungkook said as he tells Jimin to follow him.

Jin leave them to have their conversation. 

"What is it about Jungkook?"Jimin asked 

The both of them standing at the balcony. 

Jungkook thinks it's time to tell Jimin. Even though it hurts to tell him this , with a heavy heart he let it out.

"Melissa have a crush on you. Hyung she likes you and I know that because she told me before."Jungkook said.

Jimin sighed, "Maknae ah~ She belongs to you and not me. You know I won't chase after her. The promise we made"Before Jimin can even continue his words.

Jungkook cut him off , "Forget about the damn promise hyung. She loves you!Just accept it. You're a lucky guy hyung!"

Jimin admits it is sad to see Jungkook like this, if there's a way for him to make Melissa love Jungkook back and showing her that Jungkook is actually a good guy he would do that. Or put a love spell on her to love Jungkook back as much as he loves her.

'Maknae ah~, how can I be happy with her when knowing you will feel pain inside.'Jimin thought.

 

 

After finish the whole 7 hours of torturing chamber in school , Melissa and Jane are on their way home from school.

After school , Melissa should be spending another half hour with Jungkook in the library well since Jungkook didn't show up in school today might as well rest. 

Melissa is thinking if she can tell Mr Oh to replace her. But what's the point right, she will see him everyday at school no matter how much she hates him. 

That's what she thought.

Jane nudged Melissa , "Can I tell you something?Promise me you won't get mad"Jane said. 

Melissa nodded lazily , "What?" 

Jane pouted still thinking whether she should tell her or not, "I think Jungkook did that on purpose.I mean come on, he is obviously having a crush on you. It's just you who is too dumb to realize."Jane said it straight forward. 

Making Melissa hissed , "No,he did it because he's an annoying brat trying to mess with me.He's a prankster , he ruins people's life."

Jane shook her head , "What if he did that because he wants you to notice that he likes you." 

"tsk~if that's call flirting. I'll pass."Melissa said.

"You are one arrogant girl. That's why you don't have a boyfriend."Jane said. 

"Shut up, I don't need a boyfriend."Melissa protests 

Jane raised a brow , "Oh really? Melissa listen to me, at least he admit it."

"So what ,he's still a jerk."Melissa said.

Jane sighed ,'If it's too late when you finally realize you actually like him too and he finally moves on, don't come running to me for help. Cause I will slap you in the face so you will know how stupid you are.' Jane thought. 

 

Jungkook knows that his hyungs will get angry with his decision.The thing is he have no choice but to distance himself from her. 

What's the point of loving someone who doesn't love you back and all that person can do is hurting you. 

When Jin and Jimin left his house, it's time to tell his mother about this so he enters his mother's room. 

And there she is sitting on the couch while reading a book. 

"Oh hello kookie."Mrs Jeon smiled. 

Jungkook let out a weak smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter