~~ Twenty Two

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

The next morning Melissa wakes up, as usual she starts her morning routine. After done getting ready for school, she makes sure that everything she needs are already inside her bag. 

Then , she goes downstairs to eat her breakfast.

When she enters the kitchen , Jane is there eating her breakfast. At some point , Melissa felt like she wanted to talk to her but part of her says no because she is still angry about Jane. 

It's not Jane's fault , Jane didn't do anything. It's Melissa who is misunderstanding. 

On the other hand, Jane felt disappointed because Melissa don't even trust her own sister. Jane would never do anything to hurt her own sister and she would never lie to her. 

Jane took a quick glance at Melissa then back to her cereal. 

Melissa gritted her teeth , "You know I would be happy and glad if you apologize, it's not so hard to say sorry right?" 

Jane sighed , she puts down her spoon and look at Melissa. "Like I said , I didn't do it.Okay and what kind of person are you? Don't trust your own sister."

Melissa glared at her , "Why can't you just admit it." 

Jane rolled her eyes at her , "Because I didn't do it."She said with a duh tone. 

Melissa crossed her arms , she blew air to her bangs. "Oh really?Then who would write something like >I promise I will fall from him anytime soon< eh? You're the only who likes to pair me up with that stupid boy Jungkook." 

Jane's brows furrowed , "What?! Like I said , I didn't write anything!Yes I admit that I like to ship you and him but I never wrote that. I never even been to your room not once! Okay and I don't even know what color your diary is. Ugh.." 

"Whatever, if you feel guilty and ready to say you're sorry just say it."Melissa glared at her.

Melissa hates it when someone touches her private stuff.If looks can kill,Jane would be dead by now. She still can stand it when people tease or annoys her but when you touch her private stuff. You'll better be ready to jump off the cliff.

Jane couldn't take it anymore , she hates the fact that no matter how she convince her sister that she didn't read her diary , Melissa still thought it was her. So she left the kitchen and walks out from the house to avoid arguing. 

When Jane is out , she see an Audi car park in front of their house. It made her curious, 'who's car is this?'She thought. She can't really tell , she tried to look closely to who's the driver , she knows it's a boy obviously because of the hair but she can't see him clearly. 

Jungkook is calling Melissa inside his car. He didn't even notice Jane is outside his car staring curiously.

Suddenly , Melissa's phone rings.

Jungkook's name appears on the caller ID. She groaned while answering the phone call. 

"What?!"Melissa yelled. 

Jungkook shocked a little when he heard her yelled.

"Bad mood much?I'm outside waiting for you."Jungkook said.

Melissa sighed , "Didn't I told you last night , you don't have to pick me up."Melissa said.

Jungkook pouted , "aww but come on, I'm already waiting out here. Pretty please."

"Okay okay , fine. This is the last time you got it?" Melissa warned. 

Jungkook smiled in victory, "whatever just come out when you're ready."With that said. Jungkook place his phone back to his pocket then he finally notice Jane is staring at his car so he comes out from the car.

"Hey noona,good morning."Jungkook greeted with a smile. 

Jane eyes widened, 'this kid drives an audi?!'She scream inside her mind.

"Yo, what's up."Jane said 

Jungkook giggled , "Yeah, what's up. Nothing much really." 

Jane raised a brow, "what are you doing here?"she asked. She already know the reason why.

Jungkook rubs his neck awkwardly , "I'm here to give Melissa a ride to school, if you want to get in ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter