~~ Eight

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eight 

Jungkook is curious , he really wants to know what’s Melissa relationship with that guy he saw just now. 

Jungkook sighed , suddenly there’s a sound of footsteps  . So Jungkook quickly turn around to see Taehyung walking approaching him .

“Oh hyung , what are you doing here?” Jungkook asked .

Taehyung crossed his arms as he stares at the beautiful sky . “What else .. searching for you .Now that I found you . I need to ask you back the same question you asked me” Taehyung said.

Jungkook gulped , no idea what to say . He gets the feeling that his hyung already found out that he left early because he can’t stand to watch the girl he likes is talking to another guy .

Jungkook remained silence , Taehyung pats his back “you really like her don’t you?” he asked .

See? His hyung knows everything about him and that’s why it’s really hard to lie. As much as Jungkook wanted to deny his feelings towards her but he couldn’t . He’s too obvious when she’s around and his hyung always caught him steal a glance at her or staring at her. 

Jungkook sighed as he nodded his head twice.  

Taehyung smirks “why did I ask if I already know the answer” he giggled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes “whatever hyung”

“Yah Maknae . Wake up! It’s time to fight for the love of your life. If you truly loves her then catch her! Before someone else does! Make the first move . Make her fall in love with you..” Taehyung said .

“Hyung you sure? What if she doesn’t feel the same way? I will end up looking like an idiot , embarrassed , heart broken and”

Taehyung cut him off

“Maknae . If you never try , you’ll never know.”  Taehyung said .

Jungkook bit his lower lip “k but how”

Taehyung smirks “Just in time . Here’s a book

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter