~~ Five

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five

Jungkook went home and when he arrived , he slowly opens the door so his mother won't notice that he's home.

The door squek a little , Jungkook tip toed to walk upstairs but his mother came out from her room .

"Kookie! Oh kookie kookie, my dear son is home early today"Mrs Jeon hugged his son as she pinch his cheeks making him annoyed .

Let me tell you a little story about Jungkook , he's the only child in the family . His parents are rich , his father owns a hotel so that means he's the hotel heir. He used to have an older brother but he died in a car accident when Jungkook was 7.

His mother is overprotective towards him , she loves him so much that sometimes it annoys him . He's not a little kid anymore , he's a teenager already but his mother still treats him like a baby. Let's just that he's a mama boy.

"Mom , I'm going to take a bath now" he lazily said .

His mother pouted "kookie , you're missing something"Mrs Jeon said as she points her cheek.

Jungkook smiled he gives a quick peck on her cheek then went inside his room.

"And this is why I don't bring a girl home" Jungkook said as he ruffle his hair.

"kookie honey , be down at seven sharp for dinner" his mother knocks his door .

"alright mom" he replied

-------

"Mom I'm home!" Jane shouted as she walks towards the kitchen to get a glass of water . Suddenly she flashback the scene that happened just now , when Jungkook flickered her forehead playfully. She rolled her eyes "stupid boy" .

"Stupid boy?" Her mother asked.

She turn to look at her mother "oh hey mom , what's for dinner tonight?" she asked

"how about we order pizza?" Jane suggest as she walks to sit at the kitchen counter . 

"Get your out of the table Jane"Her mother scolded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter