~~ Eleven

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eleven

Melissa was about to go home but she stops when she sees a beautiful chocolate shop . Facts about Melissa , she likes chocolate a lot. Especially white chocolate , that is her favorite.

She walks inside the shop and smiles when she sees a place full of chocolates flavors and candies. It's like a chocolate factory , the shop is decorated with beautiful flowers and floral printed walls. She never see this place before until now , she is still in her school uniforms walking around the shop with her eyes scans around. There's chocolate fountains everywhere , the shop is really beautiful.

Then , she bought her favorite white chocolate only for herself because she knows that Jane is not a big fan of chocolate and her parents hate chocolates.

 

 

"What is that? Melissa .. don't tell that's a chocolate bar." Mrs Jung said with her brow raised eyeing the stuff that Melissa just put inside her bagpack.

She bit her lower lip and feel regret that she forgot to put it in before her mother got into the kitchen. She can't just put the chocolate inside her bag when she sleeps at night because the chocolate will melt instantly.

She slowly turns around to face her mother "well yeah , but it's not for me . It's for errrmm a friend of mine yeah she uhmm wanted me to buy her a chocolate bar so yeah" she said while crossing her fingers behind her back , hoping that her mother will believe.

Mrs Jung nodded "okay .. you know that you can't eat chocolate right?You need to take care of your teeth Melissa. Do you want more cavities? You went to pretty much all the dentist clinic in LA and I don't want that to happen in Seoul so stop eating chocolate. Got that?"

Melissa shrugs "k .. mom got it"

As usual , Melissa and Jane walk to school together. They always talk about their weird teachers and how boring the teachers are.

When they arrived , there's a tall figure boy standing with his hands inside his pants while kicking the stones on the ground.

"Luhan oppa!" Melissa shouted , waving at him.

He smiles and waved back .

"Why are you standing infront of the school gates? Trying to attract girls?" Melissa joke as she pokes his arm playfully.

Luhan pinch her cheeks "I don't have too , they just come to me ahaha just kidding"

Jane rolled her eyes "you two stop messing around, students here might misunderstood that the two of you dorky people are a couple"

Luhan almost choke his own saliva "what?"

Melissa giggled "It's okay let them misunderstood , I've always wanted a cute boyfriend like him haha"

Jane shook her head , Luhan just laughs at her cute reaction. 

"Isn't that right oppa?" Melissa chuckled

While the three of them walking at the locker hallway, Jungkook is standing in front of his locker and was in a happy mood until he sees Melissa and Luhan walking so close together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter