~Chapter Fifty Six

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Melissa’s P.O.V

 

My hands were trembling, I watch my boyfriend making out with another girl. What? I tried to hold my tears back but I can’t. I can’t believe it, am I not good enough? Why is he cheating on me?

 

“No!!!”I screamed with my eyes closed.

 

Then, Jungkook appeared in front of me with his brows furrowed. He pats my back, “Are you okay?”He asked.

 

Oh Lord, it was just a dream. I don’t even realized until now that I’m inside Jungkook’s room. Wait what? What happened last night? Where’s Jin? Is he okay? How did I ended up waking in his bed this morning.

 

I groaned because my legs are hurting, my legs are numb. The more I’m trying to move and stand up, it hurts even more. What did I do last night? Did my legs hit something?I was so confused then I noticed what am I wearing right now. I’m wearing a white t-shirt that covers all the way down to the top of my knees.

 

My eyes widened, “Jungkook..what happened last night? Why am I wearing a man’s t-shirt? Is this yours?”I asked.

 

He smirked, “Yeah, that’s mine.. And good morning sunshine.. You wait here, I go get a glass of milk for you.”He kissed my forehead and when he was about to leave the room I grabbed his wrist.

 

“Omg! Did I slept with you last night? Did we? Ohhh no..”I start to panic.

 

He laughed, “Relax doll face, we didn’t had last night. So don’t worry..I’ll explain to you later. Imma go get you a glass of fresh milk okay?”He said and I nodded.

 

I sighed in relieved, once he left the room. I try to stand up on my feet again but I can’t. My legs are hurting so bad and I don’t even understand why.

 

“Jeezz..”I sighed.

 

I sit back on the bed and waiting for Jungkook to come in so he can explain to me what the hell happened last night. I couldn’t remember at all. All I remember is me and him were out looking for Jin then that’s all that I can remember.

 

He opens the door then shut it once he is inside, he hand me the glass of milk. “Here, drink it.. It’ll makes you feel a lot better.”He said.

 

I nodded, I took a sipped then wiped my lips “So what happened last night?”I asked.

 

He pouted and sighed, “We were out looking for Jin, I was driving obviously then we stopped at a club because I thought I saw Jin entering the club but I was wrong. That guy happens to look like Jin from the back. Once we got inside, everyone surrounding us are pretty much wasted.”

 

My brows furrowed, “Wait what? We can’t even get inside a club..we’re not old enough.. How did we?”

 

He looked at me and rubbed his forehead, “Are you kidding me? Do you not know your boyfriend’s background? My uncle owns that club so that means I know all the people who works there. They let us in duhh..”He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter