~~ Four

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Four

"hmm yeah , see you later" Melissa said

When Jungkook is out of sight , Jane immediately popped out of nowhere making Melissa jump in surprise.

"Boo!"

"Yah , why you do that for?" Melissa hissed .

Jane rested her back at the locker with her arms crossed looking at her sister with a sly smirk .

"Why are you looking at me like that?"Melissa asked while closing her locker after she finished arranging her books. 

"Who's that boy ?" She asked

"what boy?"

Jane rolled her eyes "oh come on you know exactly what boy. The boy just now the cute one that you were talking to" she makes it sound obvious.

Melissa sighed "oh yeah that boy, he's my classmate" .

Melissa never tell her sister nor her parents about the accident that happened yesterday when they arrived at the airport. Melissa can't believe that the boy she bumped into will be her classmate, what a coincidence isn't it?

Jane clung her arms with Melissa as they both walk to the cafeteria "he's cute so what's his name?" Jane asked.

"Cute? Don't tell me you're interested in him. He's two years younger than you" Melissa said.

Jane chuckled "I know okay jeezz .. someone's jealous" Jane teased

Melissa shook her head , pulling out her ipod . While they were lining up to take their lunch, everybody starts talking about them . The girls be like 'I love her hair , she's so pretty , I wish my face is as pretty as hers'.

"We should sit over there" Jane said as she pointed out the last row of table which is just infront of Jungkook and his friends table.

Melissa lazily nodded and follow her sister to the table.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off Melissa , he keeps on staring at her which is a little bit creepy but he can't helped it. Then one of his hyung noticed that the maknae is staring at the girl that sitting across from their table.

Melissa was busy chatting with her sister and eating while listening to a few songs from her Ipod.

Taehyung nudged Jungkook playfully "kookie ,quit staring at her" he teased

Jungkook stuck his tongue out "what? No .. I'm not staring at her. What the heck and don't call me that name" he said.

Taehyung almost choke his food when he saw Jungkook's red cheeks appeared , Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed "are you okay? Eat slowly"

Taehyung pats Jungkook's back "Tell me , you're into that new girl aren't you?"

Jungkook's eyes widened "what? No I'm not" he denied .

"k whatever you said" Taehyung raised his hands in defeat but he knows Jungkook really well . Jungkook never stares or blush easily unless the person he likes is there . So basically Taehyung knows that Jungkook is lying.

Jungkook sighed as he tries to keep himself busy so he won't stare at her again this time or not his hyung will caught him red handed again. He slowly took out his phone from his pocket then turn the camera on . He zoom in to her face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter