~~Seventeen

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://youtu.be/Vi96d3yelJo<--Here's the link to the song :-)  

~~~~

Jungkook puts all his books and stuff inside his bag pack then suddenly there's a pink note book on the table. He's really sure that this note book belongs to Melissa. 

So he grabs the notebook and he wanted to give it back to her but she's already out of sight. 

"Man ... that girl sure walks too fast." Jungkook murmured.

He walks home alone and when he opens the door , his loving mother appears. 

"Kookie, I was worried sick . Where have you been? I called your friends and they said you were not with them.." Mrs Jeon said. 

Jungkook pats his mother shoulder "Mom , I went to the library just now .. I have a lesson with my tutor." 

Mrs Jeon raised a brow "you have a tutor?" 

Jungkook nodded "hmm.. and she's great." he smiles . 

"Kookie , you should bring your tutor here.I would like to meet her , I mean you two can study in the study room." Mrs Jeon convinced.

Jungkook shake his head "No mom , Mr Oh told us that we have to do it at our school library. But I can take her home if you really like to meet her." 

Mrs Jeon frowned "ohh is that so.. I mean I would like to see how good she is in tutoring you but okay I get it you must follow the teacher's order. And yes I would like to meet her .. How about tomorrow?" 

Jungkook nodded "okay I'll bring her home tomorrow after our lesson. I'm going upstairs , I should change my clothes . Love you mom" and with that said. Jungkook gives a peck on his mother cheek and walks upstairs. 

"ahh... room sweet room.."

He was about to take a shower , he stops and stare at the pink note book with ribbon attached to it. He wonders what she wrote inside. 

He grabs the note book and look at it once more with suspicious. "hmm.. is this some kind of her diary where she keeps her secrets? hehehe.. " 

He opens the book and to his expectation, it is her diary. 

The thing is Melissa rarely brings her diary to school but this morning she got all panic that she woke up late so spending her time up all night writing her diary , she forgot that she puts her diary at the middle of her english textbooks. So the next day , when she realized she was going to be late . She randomly grabs her books without checking that her diary is inside her bag. 

Jungkook blink his eyes repeatedly while reading the first intro page of her diary. He knows it's not a good thing nor a right to do but he is so curious. 

At the first page ,Jungkook see a picture of Melissa and her friends back in L.A wearing their cheerleading outfit. 

He smiles "she looks good.." 

The first page is nothing so special , just her last day spending her time in L.A. She sure hates the plan moving to Seoul. 

He understands what it's like to move to a new place. Better yet , he's glad that Melissa move to Seoul. 

On the next page , she wrote the time when Jungkook bumped into her and spilled coffee all over her shirt.

Jungkook felt guilty , but he never thought that he would be inside her diary right? He was surprised that Melissa would write a whole page about how she hates him. 

He pouted sadly , "She hates me so much .. oh man.. this whole page is about me .. how much she hates me ..." 

Melissa even wrote ~I hate that stupid clumsy dude that bumped into me at the airport , I mean does he have eyes?! Now my shirt is ruined , if I see him again . I will punch him in the face.~ 

Jungkook frowned "Punch me in the face? oh come on at least I said sorry." 

Jungkook spend the whole night reading her diary and what surprise him that he reads the page where she mentioned Jimin. 

~Dear diary , today I met a cute guy named Park Jimin. He is so cute and handsome , he got that dreamy eyes that makes all girls fall into and he is so gentle. He even gave me his jacket because I was cold. I wish I have a boyfriend like him. Diary can you believe it? I never dated anyone ever..~

Jungkook bit his lower lip while reading the page about Jimin. 

"Dreamy eyes?? Gentle?? Okay whatever.. Man how I wish I can be Jimin." Jungkook murmured. 

Then when he opens the next page , he becomes even more surprise. It's a page about him again but this time not much of hatred words. 

His eyes widened while reading this page , it seems like Melissa's new diary have more page written about Jungkook than Jimin. 

~Dear Diary, I know how much I hate Jungkook but goshh I never noticed that he is so handsome. I always see him as an annoying jerk boy. Yes , I might regret that I write this page about him. I don't know why but sometimes I feel my heart race rapidly whenever Jungkook lean closer to me. His facial feature is so perfect , yes I agree he is handsome. BUT he is so annoying that it makes me want to straggle him. Why can't he be just like Jimin , handsome and gentle. Anyways , enough about him.. I need to control my heart. I promise I won't fall for him.~

Jungkook smiles but pouted sadly at the end , "She promise to herself that she won't fall for me?? Let see what happens next Melissa.." He smirks ..

He takes out his blue pen and cross the~I won't fall for him~ sentence and change it to ~I promise I will for him anytime soon.~

He giggled "good job , I'm going to read everything she wrote then tomorrow I'm going to give it back to her without her noticing." 

Jungkook stay up until 1am , reading her diary and he didn't even change nor shower. His eyes are too tired and he drifted to sleep with her diary. 

 

"Okay class, read this chapter and do your revision because the upcoming exam is going to be all about this chapter." Mr Kim said.

Jungkook nudge Melissa to get her attention , she sigh in annoyance "what do you want?" she asked. 

Jungkook lean closer to her ear "After our lesson can you go to my house with me, my mom wants to meet you. Pretty please." He whispered. 

Melissa eyes widened "what? No.. why would I go to your house."

Jungkook pouted "oh come on, my mom wants to meet you so badly. Please.."he begged. 

She sighed "okay fine.. Mama's boy." 

As the bell rings which means lunch time , Melissa exit the classroom but Jungkook is still inside pretending that he's busy arranging his books. 

When Melissa went out , he sneakily puts her diary inside her bag and he looks around to make sure that no one see him. 

"Hey guys." Jungkook greeted his hyungs as they fist bump each other then they settle by sitting down at their table and enjoy their lunch. 

Rapmon pokes Jungkook's arm"maknae, tomorrow we have skateboard practice. Don't forget to come and don't be late got it?"He informed.

Jungkook nodded "sure hyung , I'll show up." 

"Kookie , do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter