~~Twenty Seven

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Jimin walks back inside the hospital with his arms crossed, suddenly he sees a girl rushing her way to the emergency room. 

He thought in his mind , 'she seems worried.'

So he follows her , and what makes him surprise is the girl actually stops in front of the room 306. 

V approach her with curiosity, they don't even know this girl but she seems to know Jungkook. 

"Excuse me, Ms I think you're at the wrong waiting room."V said with polite.

YooMin look at him then shook her head, "My Jungkook oppa just got into a terrible accident. I need to see him right now."

Jimin eyes widened and so are the others, 

"Your Jungkook?Since when?You know him?"V asked. 

YooMin nodded, "Of course,we just started dating."she lied. The girl seems so desperate to be his girlfriend after all. They just met but she is already obsess with Jungkook and making up this ridiculous story. 

V brows furrowed, "What?" 

Without them knowing, Melissa hide at the back behind the walls, eavesdropping their conversation. Her eyes widened with surprise, 'who is this girl?Is it true that she and Jungkook are dating?'She thought.

Jimin stands next to Jin, he lean in closer to his ear and whisper "Don't believe what she said."

Jin nodded in agreement, "She's one of the girls who claims Jungkook as hers."

Jimin shook his head unbelievable, "Exactly." 

They wait another 2 hours outside, V and YooMin seems to have their conversation going on. 

"When did you started dating him and why didn't he mention anything about you?"V questioned with his brow raised. 

YooMin bit her bottom lip, "It's just happens.I like him and he likes me back."

'This girl is crazy,I bet she's the one who likes Jungkook. There's no way she's dating Jungkook. The only girl I know that Jungkook truly loves is Melissa Jung."V thought.

"Oh really."V responded. 


                                ~~~~

Finally the doctor comes out from the room, "You all can see him now but please be quiet and careful with your steps."

So all of them except Melissa gets in one by one to see Jungkook laying on the bed with wires attached to his nostril,mouth and wrists. Bruises , cuts and wounds can be seen on his face.

"My poor kookie.."Mrs Jeon said , looking at his son's condition. She can't bare to see him like this, she loves him so much that it hurts to see he's in pain. 

YooMin pouted sadly, "My oppa, get well soon. I'm going to come here everyday to visit you and taking care of you."she said.

Mrs Jeon look at the unfamiliar girl from head to toe with question look. 

"Excuse me, but who ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter