~~One

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"see ya'll tommorow" Melissa bid goodbye to her friends then get inside her sister's car. 

Melissa is a top student in her school and also known as the best cheerleader. She appreciates everything that she have right now. Her friends , her popularity and also her beloved family. 

When they arrived. dinner is already served on the dining table. 

As usual, Melissa toss her bagpack then sit on the chair . 

It was silence until her mother breaks the silence "girls , I have a good news to announce" she said with a smile. 

Melissa and her sister Jane put their attention to their mother who seems very excited . 

"what is it?" Jane asked curiously. 

Their parents look at each other with a smile then their mother look at them " we're moving to Seoul next week!" she squealed with happiness. 

Jane's eyes got widened jaw dropped while Melissa almost choke the spaghetti . She quickly grab the glass of water and drink it. The both of them were shocked and confused . 

"why all the sudden mom?" Melissa asked 

"well we decided to move back to Seoul because your dad have a very good job opportunity there and high salary"her mother explained. 

The both of them were speechless, they got used to the culture in Los Angeles because they grew up and study in L.A.

Yes of course during school holidays they will visit Seoul but they never study there so it's a bit new to them . Melissa and Jane are afraid that they won't fit in there

"Mom I'm going to graduate this year" Jane said , she wanted to attend prom in her high school with her boyfriend. She was a bit upset when her mother wants to moved to Seoul. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter