Six - Found

The Trick of the Heart

Xi Taeyeon had been searching for her husband for weeks. She went to every casino where she knew her husband had his gambling games, but couldn't find him. She also went to the motels where she thought she might find him.

She entered the Golden Inn (A/N: random motel name :P) and asked the clerk if he had seen her husband, showing him a picture. The clerk said that he had not, but Taeyeon knew he was lying, so she bribed him. The man told her to wait in the waiting area in the lobby. She had sat down when these men wearing black suits walked in asking for Xi Ming Yue. 

When she heard her husband's name, she was shocked that these people were also looking for him. The clerk said that he does not know, but then one of the men had grabbed his collar and pulled him over the desk counter. Terrified, the clerk told them what he knew.

Taeyeon followed the men and found her husband. As she was about to walk towards him, she saw that he was backing up with his hand in the air in surrender.

She hid behind a corner, and as her husband neared the corner he saw her. That was when she saw two men walking towards her husband. Giving Min Yue a look, Taeyeon pulled out her pepper spray and came out around the corner. 

She managed to spray one of the men and had kick the other in the stomach.

Ming Yue, surprised by his wife's action, grabbed Taeyeon's hand and began to run. That is until he felt pain through his right leg.

Taeyeon screamed at the sound of a gun and saw her husband in pain. 

"Help!" She screamed. "Someone's been shot!"

Bystanders gathered around to see what was going on and did nothing to help at first.

Taeyeon turned to look for the two men from before, but found that they were gone. 

The sound of sirens were approaching and Min Yue was on his way to the hospital.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Sehun is in his office looking over the files he needed to organize for his meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

*Telephone Rings*

"Yeoboseyo*?" 

"A phone call for you, sir." 

"Put them through." Sehun replied. He waits for the transfer to the caller.

"Yeoboseyo? Oh Sehun?" The caller asked.

"Yes," Sehun answered. "Nu gu seyo**?"

"Sorry to disturb you," the caller responded. "I am Xi Taeyeon, Xi Ming Yue's wife.

Sehun was surprised by the answer. He had never expected Ming Yue's wife to call.

"I understand that you are shocked, but I called to tell tou that I have found my husband," Taeyeon said.

That got his attention.

"Where is he?" he asked.

"He is currently admitted to Central Soeul Medical Center," was her answer. 

"Very well." Sehun said after a while. "I will be there in 15 minutes."

"Okay, I will wait in the lobby," Taeyeon said before they hung up.

Sehun leaned back in his chair and sighed. After a minute or two, Sehun grabbed his cell phone from his desk and dialed a number.

The phone rang twice when someone picked up.

"Oh, Sehun-ah," the person answered.

"Joonmyeon hyung," Sehun called. "I need to know if you have a patient named Xi Ming Yue at your hospital."

"You do know that I can't reveal anything about my patients, right?" Joonmyeon answered.

"Hyung, I'm sure that Kai told you about a man embezzling from my company."

"Oh." Joonmyeon said. "Hold on."

Sehun could hear the keys of a keyboard clicking. After a minute Joonmyeon told Sehun that there is a patient under the name Xi Ming Yue admitted to the hospital.

"Thanks hyung," Sehun said after receiving the information. "I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

"Okay," Joonmyeon replied and hung up.

Sehun got up and left the office towards his car. While starting the engine, he called his mom and told her to meet him at the hospital.

On his way to the hospital, Sehun got a call from Kai.

"Hey, bro!" Kai called the minute Sehun pressed answer. "Hyung told me that you're headed to the hospital."

"Yeah," Sehun said.

"Well, I'll be at the lobby then."

"Huh?" 

"I came to visit hyung when he told me." Kai answered.

"Fine." Sehun said as he hung up and pulled up to the hospital parking lot.

He entered through the entrance and saw Kai sitting at one of the lobby waiting area. He walked up to the latter.

"Hey," Kai greeted.

"Let's go," Sehun said as he walked towards the check in desk. 

"Oh Sehun?" someone asked as Sehun and Kai were nearing the desk.

Sehun turned around and was met by a woman who was looking at him unsure if she had called the right person. 

She knew that she was correct when his responded to her call and stuck out her hand and said "I'm Xi Taeyeon."

Sehun, now knowing who had called him, took her hand for a shake.

"His room is this way." She said as she turned to walk.

Sehun and Kai followed her.

"Hey, who is that?" Kai asked in a whisper.

"Xi Ming Yue's wife." Sehun answered. "Why are you taking us to him if you're his wife?" he asked.

"Because, I heard from my neighbor and daughter that you were looking for him."

"Sorry."

Taeyeon stopped walking and turned to face Sehun.

"Why are you sorry?" she asked.

Sehun looked away feeling guilty.

"If this is about Luhan, I'm sure it's okay. She said she doesn't hold a grudge against you." Taeyeon said with a smile.

"What?" Sehun asked surprised by the answer.

Taeyeon chuckled and said "She called me about it and told me that you were looking for my husband and what had happened while I was away. She also told me that she kind of deserved the shower since she slapped you."

"That day was not a good day for me." Sehun said.

"I figured much." Taeyeon said as she turned to continue walking.

They arrived at a door that had a tag that said the patient's name.

They were about to enter when Madam Oh and Joonmyeon arrived. Taeyeon introduced herself to them and said that she is going to make a phone call then walked away.

Sehun, Kai, Joonmyeon, and Madam Oh entered the room and found Xi Ming Yue staring out the window.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: HELLO!!!! Here is the next chapter (^_^). I know it's short but the next update will, probably, be longer. There's going to be a lot of info so stay tuned. And Taeyeon was the first name that popped up in my mind when I was trying to think up Luhan's mother's name. Until next update.

 

Glossary:

*Yeoboseyo: "hello" when answering phone calls

**Nu gu seyo?: "who are you?"