Three - The Lie (Part Two)

The Trick of the Heart

Last time: 

"You can't do this!" Krystal yelled as she tried to put her clothes back into the closet. "I won't let you! I have every right to be here as Sehun's wife!"

"You are no longer my brother's wife! You lying piece of shi-" Tao began to say until Krystal interrupted her with a scream and an attack.

 

Present:

As Sehun entered his house, he heard yelling and screaming from upstairs. At first he didn't mind, but then he realized that it was coming from his room and the screams sounded like his wife and sister. He started running up the stairs to see what was going on.

Once he reached his bedroom door, he saw something that he thought he would never see; his wife attacking his sister, hitting her over and over again.

"What is going on here?!" Sehun yelled over the screaming. 

Krystal was in the middle of giving Tao another slap when she heard her husband.

"S-Sehun! I-It's not what you think! Tao. Tao was mocking me!" Krystal cried as she got off Tao and ran to Sehun.

"Sehun," Madam Oh began. "We had Krystal checked up on and the results will shock you."

"Sehun," Krystal said as she turned Sehun to look at her. "Don't listen to what they have to say. They're lies. I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you."

"Get away from my brother!" Tao yelled as she grabbed hold of Krystal and dragged her away from the confused man.

"Oppa, don't listen to her." Tao said after she had pushed Krystal on the floor. "She is nothing but a liar. She cheated a man so that she could have money."

"How dare you say that!" Krystal exclaimed and ran to attack Tao once again. At this point the head security, Chad, had entered the room and held onto Krystal to stop her from attacking. 

"Would someone please tell me what is going on?" Sehun asked in a loud voice over the screaming as he ran in-between his sister and wife.

"Chad," Madam Oh called. "Get this girl out of the room."

"Yes, madam," answered Chad.

"No. NO!" Krystal began struggling as Chad took hold of her and dragged her out of the room. "SEHUN! PLEASE! SEHUN!"

Madam Oh also had the maids step out for a while. When the last maid to exit closed the door, Madam Oh turned to her now confused son.

"Omma, what is going on? And why are Krystal's clothes all over the floor?" Sehun asked his mother.

Madam Oh didn't say a thing and Tao handed her brother an envelope.

"What is this?" Sehun asked.

"Just open it, oppa."

Sehun opened the envelope and pulled out the papers inside. Sehun's eyes widened when he realized that they were medical records.

 

One medical record read:

Type: Car Accident

Patient: Krystal Jung

Date: June 10, 2010

Age: 17

Description: Patient was found in a car crashed on the side of the road. Sustained a few minor injuries and a major injury to the abdomen.

 

The second record was the most shocking.

Type: Miscarriage

Patient: Krystal Jung

Date: June 10, 2010

Age: 17

Description: Major injury to the abdomen caused by a car accident. Patient was in critical condition and the fetus did not survive. There was difficulty with the patient's healing ability after removing the fetus. The patient did not know she was three months pregnant. Patient had her ovaries removed.

 

"The last medical record was the resutls of today's examination." Tao said to her brother. Sehun looked at the last report and he was angry.

 

Type: Examination

Patient: Krystal Oh

Date: Septeber 26, 2015

Age: 22

Results: Krystal Oh is unable to get pregnant due to the removal of her ovaries.

 

Sehun's hands began shaking out of anger.

"Two years ago, you married Krystal because she was pregnant." Madam Oh began. "But these reports shows that she removed her ovaries five years ago."

"She is nothing but a gold digging ." Tao added.

Sehun was literally glaring at the papers in his hands. It could be a lie. He thought. This could be a trick. But the examination was done at Central Seoul Medical Center. 

"SEHUN!" Krystal's voice was heard outside the door. She slammed the door open and saw the papers in Sehun's hands.

"Sehun!" She ran to him. "Its a lie. I would never do that to you, you know that."

"Krystal," Sehun began. "The exam was done at the hospital owned by my best friend's brother! I know the doctors there would not lie about the patient's results even if they are bribbed!" With every word, Sehun got angrier.

"S-Sehun. I really love you. Please." Krystal pleaded.

"Get out." Sehun said after a while.

"W-What?" Krystal asked.

"I said get out! Get out of my room. Out of my house. And most of all," he took the wedding ring off his finger and threw it at Krystal. "GET. OUT. OF. MY. LIFE!!"

"S-Sehun. Please!" Krystal pleaded once more hoping to convince Sehun that she is innocent.

"I trusted you! But no. You said that you were pregnant two years ago so we got married so I could take care of both you and the child. Then said that you had a miscarriage! It all adds up! It was all a lie! I feel like a ing fool for ever marrying you!" Sehun yelled.

"Chad!" the head security entered the room as he was called.

"Get this out of my house!"

Chad was more than glad to drag Krystal out of the house. The maids followed with Krystal's belongings. 

One of the maids had already called for a taxi. With great difficulty dragging a struggling Krystal out to the car. 

Krystal manages to get out of the guy's hold and the maids threw her suitcase at her.

"Fine! But one day I will come back!" Krystal declared. "You will regret this!"

She got into the car and left.

"FINALLY!!!" One of the security guard yelled and was followed by shouts of joy from the other staff members.

Another car was arriving and parked in front of them. The driver came out of the car and was staring at the cheering bunch. He walked up to Chad, whi was standing on the side trying to hold his laughter in.

"Hey, Chad," the guy greeted. "What's going on here?"

Chad turned to see who was the visitor.

"Y-Young Master Kai." Chad greeted with a bow. He then answered "The typhoon has left the building."

Kai was confused at first but then realized what that meant, since even he himself hate Krystal.

Kai smirked.

It was such a joyous atmosphere. That is until there was a crashing noise coming from upstairs.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

In Sehun's room:

"Oppa." Tao called. "Oppa, stop!"

Sehun was so angry. He began throwing all the vases in his room and the floor, shattering them and scattering the daisies all over. He picked up another vase and threw it towards the door.

Kai managed to dodge the flying vase as he was entering.

"Whoa! Watch it!" Kai said upon entering.

"Kai oppa." Tao called. "Help me stop him."

Kai and Tao went to stop Sehun from throwing another vase (yes there are a lot of vases in his room because Krystal loved decorating the room with daisies). Kai grabbed Sehun's arms from behind and Tao took the vase. At this moment, Sehun broke down crying in Kai's arms.

"I trusted her!" Sehun yelled. "I thought she loved me for me!!"

Kai did not know what to do. It was really rare seeing Sehun cry out. The last time he saw him cry was at his father's funeral. 

Kai looked at Madam Oh asking her what he should do. Madam Oh walked towards them and took Sehun from Kai's arms and embraced her son.

"Shhh... Its going to be okay my boy." Madam Oh whispered.

"What the hell really happened?" Kai asked, clearly confused.

"Here." Tao said, handing him the envelope with the medical records.

Kai nearly choked on his own spit after reading the reports.

He looked at Sehun. "Are you ing serious? I knew I didn't like her for a reason. But I never thought it would be this bad."

Kai sighed. And the news I just recieved from Chanyeol will just ccause more problems. Man, I'm getting a headache. Kai thought.

He looked towards his best friend again and saw that he fell asleep.

"*sighs* I came by to tell Sehun something but I guess it will have to wait." Kai said as he walked over to Madam Oh to help her put Sehun in his bed to rest.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Whew! Sometimes its hard to think of what to write!  LOL 

I mean I have the ideas in my head and getting more ideas from watching this drama I've been watching (which basically is what inspired this story line :P), but it is so hard to write them down to make the story make sense, you know what I mean?

Anyways, Yay!!! new chapter! hope you enjoyed it. Don't worry, the others will be introduced as the story continues. *(^_^)* Until the next update