Four - The Meeting

The Trick of the Heart

Sehun woke up in his bed. He was confused at first until the recent events began replaying in his head.

He looked around his room and it seems that the maids had cleaned up the mess that he had made.

Guess Omma had them get rid of Krystals things as well. Sehun thought as he saw that Krystal's pictures were removed from the room as well as all her other belongings. He got angry just tinking about her. 

Sehun got out of bed and started walking to his bathroom to shower. 

Once he was done and put on khakis and a T-shirt, he went down stairs to get something to eat. 

As he passed the livng room, he saw his mother, sister, and best friend talking about something. 

"You're up." Kai said as he say his friend entering the room.

"Yeah." Sehun replied.

"Sehun," Madam Oh called. "Sit down. There is something that you should know."

"Omma. I already know about Krystal and her lies. I don't want to hear about her anymore." Sehun said as he sat down across from Kai.

"This is not about Krystal," his mother said. She motioned for Kai to tell the news and Sehun saw so he looked at his best friend.

"I met up with Chanyeol. Said that you left your phone at the office. But that is not the point. He said that he was checking the company earnings and he discovered that the company is short." Kai informed. Sehun's eyes widened.

"What do you mean the company is short?" Sehun asked.

"Exactly what it means. In the computer system it seems fine, but Chanyeol was doing the monthly check ups and found that the numbers don't add up." Kai replied.

"In other words, someone is stealing the money." Sehun stated, clearly having a headache. "First Krystal and now this."

"Here is your phone by the way." Kai said as he handed Sehun his phone. 

"Thanks." 

"So what are you going to do now?" Kai asked.

"Does Chanyeol know who it is?" 

"He said he is in the middle of investigating. I just happened to run into him when I was at Kyungsoo's Tea House. That's when he gave me your phone and asked me to tell you what was going on." 

"I see." Sehun said, contemplating what to do next. 

"Well, I have to go. My sister wants me to help fix the ladder to the tree house for Seokjine. Seriously, why can't she just ask Suho-hyung to do it?" Kai said as he got up.

Sehun smirked. "Thanks, hyung." 

"Hey, what are friends for right?" Kai smirked. "See ya man."

After Kai left the house, Sehun's phone rang.

"Chanyeol. Did you find anything?" Sehun asked. 

"Yeah. But you might want to come to the office." Chanyeol replied through the phone.

"Give me 20 minutes," Sehun said and hung up. He went up stairs to get his leather jacket and took his motorbike to the office.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Are you sure it is him?" Sehun asked Chanyeol.

"Positive," Chanyeol replied. 

"*sighs* Where is he now?" Sehun asked as he changed into a suit and tie in his office bathroom.

"He should be at home." 

"Let's go." Sehun said once he was finish changing and headed for the door.

They reached the Xi residence and Chanyeol knocked on the door. 

The door opened and revealed a girl with long brown hair and doe eyes. 

"Is this the Xi residence?" Chanyeol asked.

"Y-yes." The girl asked unsure of what was going on.

"Is Xi Ming Yue here?"

"He's not here." 

"I don't believe you." Sehun said from behind Chanyeol. 

Since Chanyeol was so tall, Sehun could not see what the girl looked like. But once Chanyeol moved out of the way so that he could talk to her face to face, he was dumb struck. The girl in front of him was beautiful and had this innocent and scared look, obviously confused at why there were so many men in black at her front door. 

"He really isn't here. I don't know where he went honestly," the girl replied.

"We'll see about that," Sehun said. "Search the house."

His men entered the house and there were yelling within the house coming from what Sehun guessed was the girl's siblings.

"Hey!! You can't come in here! This is tresspassing!" the girl yelled.

"Oh I believed I can because your father had been stealing from my company," Sehun stated.

"An who are you, exactly?" the girl asked.

Now this amused Sehun. She doesn't even know what her father's boss looks like, he thought with a smirk forming on his lips.

"You don't know your father's boss? I'm Oh Sehun."

"O-Oh S-Sehun?" The girl's eyes were wide. 

"Yes. Now are you going to tell me where your father is?" Sehun asked now getting impatient.

"I-I really don't know where my father is," the girl replied. "And what do you mean my father was stealing?"

"Exactly what it means. He's stolen about 38 billion won." 

"I-I don't believe you." The girl said after a while.

At this point, the girl began denying that her father would steal from the company he has worked at for a long time. Sehun was getting more impatient, wanting to find Mr. Xi. Eventually, the girl's aunty arrived and started to make the scene even more complicated. 

As the girl kept to denying to believe what Sehun had just told her, she dared to slap him. 

In the next moment, Sehun had grabbed the girl's wrist and dragged her to the bathroom he saw across from where he was standing. 

"What are you doing! Let me go!" she demanded.

"Luhan!" yelled the aunty.

"You tell me where your father is now!" Sehun commanded Luhan.

"I. DON'T. KNOW. WHERE. HE. IS!!" she yelled the emphasis could be heard in every word.

Sehun lost all patience and grabbed the shower head and the water. He pointed the shower head towards Luhan and Luhan began sobbing. Sehun stopped when one of his bodyguards entered.

"Young Master Sehun, we could not find Mr. Xi. His closet is half empty as well," said the guard.

"I see," Sehun replied while looking at a sobbing and wet Luhan. "Then we leave."

Sehun turned to take one last look of Luhan and said "I hope your father findes a way to pay back the money." 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Don't you think that was a bit harsh, Sehun?" Chanyeol asked as they entered the car.

"She was refusing to tell us where her father is," was Sehun's answer.

Then there was knocking on the window from where Chanyeol was sitting. Chanyeol got out of the car only to be splashed by a bucket of water.

"That was for my sister you bastard!" yelled a girl.

"What the-" Chanyeol began but then was interrupted by a punch. Chanyeol stepped back from the impact and hit the car with his back. There was more hitting until Chanyeol managed to restrain the girl's fist and brought her up to his chest. 

"I would stop if I were you," Chanyeol warned. 

"You had no right to enter our house and do that to my sister!" yelled the girl. When the girl looked up, Chanyeol heart skipped a beat.

So pretty. Chanyeol thought as he looked into her eyes.

"Baekhyun jie," a boy called from the door.

Baekhyun. So that is her name. Chanyeol began liking the sound of her name.

Baekhyun managed to get out of Chanyeol's arms and stomped back to the door.

Chanyeol grinned and entered the car again.

"What are you grinning about?" Sehun asked as his friend/secretary sat down. 

"Nothing." Chanyeol replied. Baekhyun. I'll be seeing you more often. 

The car drove off and it soon disappeared into the distance.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Okay.... Yeah Chanyeol sounds like a creeper at the end. But hey, it makes it more fun. LOL. But yeah. Now you know Sehun's story and why he is such a jerk. Until the next update