Thirty One - Happy Birthday Luhan

The Trick of the Heart

A week passed since Sehun's birthday and now Sehun is planning for Luhan's birthday.

He is at Kyungsoo's Tea House for some advice from Luhan's friends.

"She likes flowers. Especially roses." Lay explained. 

"Hey, do you know if Luhan even found out who Wu Shi Xun is?" Kyungsoo asked Lay.

"Now that you mentioned it, no." Lay answered.

The men at the table looked at each other.

"Whose Wu Shi Xun?" Kai asked.

"Luhan's secret admirer." Lay answered.

"yeah. On her graduation day, she recieved flowers and a big teddy bear from the guy. He even sent her a card." Kyungsoo added.

"What did the card say?" Sehun asked.

"I think it said, 'I hope these flowers and bear show you how I feel.' He sent her tulips meaning apology and happiness." Kyungsoo answered.

"You know, I think Luhan forgot about this guy when you came along, Sehun." Lay said.

"What do you mean?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Well, after she received the gift, she couldn't stop thinking about him the entire time. She said that she wanted to find out who the person was." Lay answered.

"I think I know the perfect birthday present." Sehun said as he stood and began walking towards the exit.

"What does he mean by that?" Kyungsoo asked.

Kai and Joonmyeon shrugged and watched their friend walk out the door.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The day is April 20. Luhan's 24th birthday. [A/N: wait he's really 25 right? wait, no! he's 26! wow..... eh~ too lazy to change the age, Luhan's 24 in here.]

Luhan woke up to an empty bed. 

Where's Sehun? She asked herself.

That's when she spotted a yellow rose on Sehun's pillow. 

She picked it up and saw that there was a card next to it.

 

Good morning, love. 

Here is a yellow rose.

It means joy, happiness, caring, and true friendship.

It is everything you are that made me fall for you.

Today is your day and it is time for you to find me.

- Wu Shi Xun

 

Luhan's eyes widened when she saw the name. Wu Shi Xun?

After regaing from her shock, Luhan walked towards the bathroom to brush her teen and wash her face. It is when she looked at the mirror that she saw a dress already hung up on the hanger behind her. 

There was a pale pink rose taped to the clothes hanger with another card.

 

Wear this dress.

It suits you.

Here is another rose. A pale pink one. 

It means grace, admiration, and elegance.

For you have all three.

Come and find me.

- Wu Shi Xun

 

Luhan was shocked once again. Who is this person? [A/N: did you guys guess, yet?]

Luhan put the dress on and did her make up. It was light. Nothing extreme.

She walked out the bedroom door and was met with Amber.

"Morning Amber!" Luhan greeted.

"Morning! And Happy Birthday, kid!" Amber exclaimed. 

"What's that?" Luhan asked gesturing to the rose in Amber's hand.

"Oh! I was told by one of the maid to hand this to you and this too!" Amber said as she handed the deep pink rose to Luhan as well as a card.

Luhan read the card and smiled.

 

Deep Pink rose.

Gratitude, Refinement, and Appreciation.

That is what I feel towards you.

Your kindness has opened my heart and now it aches for you.

Come find me.

- Wu Shi Xun

 

Where are you? Luhan thought.

"Thank you Amber." Luhan said and Amber nodded and walked off to finish her chores.

Luhan walked down the hall and Jokwon walked up to her.

"Happy birthday, Lulu!" He said to her.

"Thank you." Luhan smiled.

"Oh! This is for you!" Jokwon said as he handed her an orange rose and card.

 

Fascination, Passion, Desire, and Pride.

These are the meanings of the orange rose.

Tell me, what do you feel for me?

-Wu Shi Xun

 

Who is this person? Luhan asked no one in particular.

"Well, I'm off. Have a great day!" Jokwon said as he ran off.

Luhan continued walking until she reached the top of the staircase. 

There on the railing was a white rose and another card.

 

Innocence, Purity, and Loyalty.

That is what you are.

Will you ever find me?

- Wu Shi Xun

 

Luhan took the rose, along with the others she had collected so far, and walked down the staircase. 

She then saw Chad waiting at the bottom of the staircase.

Chad didn't say anything but smiled and held out a peach colored rose and a card.

Luhan smiled and took them and read the card.

 

Believe me....

You will find me.

I'm closer than you think.

But will you accept me?

- Wu Shi Xun

 

"Miss Luhan. I was told to take you to EXO Hotel." Chad suddenly said.

"Oh? Why?"

"I do not know. I just know that there is a surprise prepared for you."

Luhan nodded and followed Chad to the car. 

When Chad opened the door, there was a lavender rose sitting on the car seat. 

 

Love at first sight.

You enchanted me with your beauty and innocence.

I have fallen for you.

Come find me.

- Wu Shi Xun

 

Wu Shi Xun.... are you.....? Luhan began to think as Chad started the car and drove to the hotel.

Upon arriving at the hotel, one of the bellhops opened the door and helped Luhan out of the car. 

He guided her to the entrance and stopped in front of a man.

"Welcome, Miss Luhan. I am Sungmin. Manager of EXO Hotel. We have been waiting for you." Sungmin said as he clapped his hands.

Another bellhop came with a silver tray with a round lid on top. Sungmin grabbed the lid and revealed a burgundy colored rose, along with a card.

 

Undying love.

That is what I feel for you.

Unconcious beauty.

You're beautiful

Find me

- Wu Shi Xun

 

"Will I ever find you?" Luhan whispered.

"Please head up to the 24th floor room 420. Here is the room's key card." The manager instructed.

Luhan went to the elevator and headed up to the 24th floor. 

Upon arriving at the door to room 420, Luhan grew nervous.

She adjusted her hold on the roses in her left arm and swiped the key card and opened the door.

The room was a bit dark, only the sunlight from the windows lit up the room.

It was then that Luhan noticed that the room was a VIP room. There was a living room and a door to the bedroom.

In the living room on the coffee table, Luhan spotted a card. 

 

Almost there love.

Turn around.

 

Luhan turned around and her eyes widened. 

Standing before her was a handsome man in a white tuxedo and a bouquet of red roses in his arms.

He walked up to her.

Luhan began to tear up.

The man smiled.

"You've found me, Xi Luhan." the man said.

"It was you all along?" Luhan asked.

The man nodded. He then looked at the roses in his arms.

"Red roses." the man began. "They mean many things. But most would know them for the three words I am about to tell you." 

The man walked closer to Luhan.

"I, Oh Sehun, love you, Xi Luhan." 

"S-Sehun...." Luhan said as the tears began to fall.

Sehun moved one of his hands to Luhan's face so that he can wipe away the tears.

He smiled and took the roses that Luhan had collected on her way to the hotel and placed them, along with the red roses, on the coffee table. He then returned to stand in front of Luhan.

"Happy birthday, love." Sehun whispered as he bent down to kiss her then guided her towards the bedroom

***************[WARNING! WARNING! HUNHAN !!!!]********************

The kiss grew passionate and hot.

Sehun Luhan's bottom lips, asking for entrance.

Luhan gladly accepted.

Sehun took off his jacked and began ping Luhan's dress.

The dress fell around Luhan's ankles and Luhan shuddred when the cold air hit her skin.

Sehun had ed his dress shirt and Luhan began working on unbuckling his pants. 

Once the two were in nothing but their undergarments, Sehun laid Luhan down on the bed gently and crawled over her.

He trailed wet kisses down causing Luhan to moan.

Sehun on the spot between Luhan's ear and neck [A/N: you know... the area where one would check your pulse....].

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sehun asked in a husky voice.

Luhan nodded. "I trust you." She whispered.

Sehun stared into her eyes and then leaned in for another hot kiss.

One thing lead to another and the two found themselves in deep pleasure.

"ngh! ah! S-Se-Sehun!" Luhan moaned as said man ed into her.

"Ugh! So tight!" Sehun grunted.

"I'm near Sehun!"

"Together." Sehun whispered into her ear and they came together.

***************[END OF ]***************

The two panted. 

"You okay?" Sehun asked.

Luhan nodded. "Though, I'm sure I will be sore later on during the day."

Sehun chuckled.

"Um.... Do you think you can..... you know?" Luhan asked.

"Oh! Right." Sehun answered, realizing that he was still inside her. He pulled out, causing Luhan to whine a little from the empty feeling.

Sehun then laid beside her. 

"Happy Birthday, Luhan." Sehun said.

"You're Shi Xun?" Luhan asked as she had calmed down from her high. "How?"

"Wu Shi Xun is my Chinese name. If you write my name in Hanja, that's how it's pronounced." Sehun explained.

"I can't believe it." Luhan sighed.

"Why?"

"It's two of you in one." Luhan answered.

Sehun chuckled.

"Thank you. For everything." Luhan said. 

She then looked at Sehun. "Also... Thank you for the roses. I didn't know you knew the language of the flowers."

"I had help from your friends. Said that your favorite flowers were roses." Sehun answered.

It was silent for a moment.

"You know, I meant it." Sehun said, breaking the silence.

"Meant what?"

"The notes. All of them." 

Luhan's eyes widened when she remembered the notes that came along with the flowers.

opened but no words came out.

"I love you, Xi Luhan." Sehun said.

Luhan smiled. "I love you, too, Oh Sehun."

The two kissed once again. 

They broke the kiss after what felt like a minute and Sehun covered their bodies with a blanket.

Luhan snuggled up to Sehun's warmth and fell asleep with a smile.

Sehun watched her. He kissed the crown of her head and soon fell asleep as well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Okay.... I tried with the HunHan! I apologize for it being a bit crapy, but yeah...... Here you have it! FINALLY!!! I hoped you enjoyed Luhan's Birthday chapter!!! [Even thought its like two-three days late ( ̄ε(# ̄) ]

Until next update

PEACE!!! ( = ̄+∇ ̄=)v