Twenty Five - Move On

The Trick of the Heart

The next day was Sehun's day off. He decided to spend the day with Luhan to get her mind off of the nightmare she had the previous night, so he took her to the mall. 

"You don't have to do this." Luhan said as they arrived.

"No. But I want to." Sehun smirked.

Luhan blushed and looked away from the man. "Oh! What is your favorite color?"

"Black and white." 

"So plain!!!!" Luhan complained.

"What? It's simple and anything goes with it."

"How about some turquoise?" Luhan mumbled to herself.

"Why are you asking?"

"I was thinking of redecorating your room." Luhan answered smiling.

Sehun froze. 

 

Flash Back:

"Sehun! Do you like it?" Krystal said as said man entered his room.

Sehun's once black and white room turned into a pink princess room.

"What threw up in here?" Sehun asked.

"Black and white is so yesterday. I thought a room makeover was needed so Ta-Dah!!!" 

Sehun just stared at her like she was crazy.

 

"Sehun!" 

The sound of Luhan's voice snapped Sehun out of his thoughts.

"What?"

"I've been calling you like ten times. Are you okay?"

"Fine. Just thinking." Sehun said while Luhan gave him the 'are you sure' look.

"Why do you want to redecorate my room?" Sehun asked.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, it's PINK!"

"Oh.... right." Sehun said as he realized that he had yet to change his room's color scheme.

"Also the bed sheets are itchy!!! How do you sleep in that?!" 

Sehun chuckled as he watched Luhan complain about the sheets. "Alright. But I'm picking the colors." 

"What?! But it's going to be plain!!!" Luhan exclaimed.

"Trust me. You'll like the colors." Luhan gave Sehun a nervous look as she was pulled to a store that sells home furnitures and accessories [A/N: is there a name for this kind of store?].

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan was sitting on a bench waiting for Sehun to return from who-knows-where. Sehun had told her to wait at the bench for he needed to do an errand real quick. It's been thirty minutes and the man has yet to come back.

Where are you? Luhan thought.

"Luhan?" a voice broke her out of her thoughts.

"K-Kris..." 

"Luhan!" Kris yelled as he ran to her and hugged her like there was no tomorrow. "I was so worried about you! Are you hurt? Is he treating you right? Did you eat yet?"

Kris was asking so many questions that Luhan was about to have a headache.

"I'm fine. He's treating me fine." Luhan answered.

"Are you sure?" Kris asked as he broke the hug to look at her.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Luhan, I...." Kris began but didn't know what to say. "I want you back... I can't– Its been hard without you. I love you."

"Kris...." Luhan said. "You I can't.... We can't be together. You need to move on."

"But you love me..."

"Yes, but as my big brother. You've always been there for me when we were younger and I love you for that. But what we had a few weeks ago...... It's gone. And....... I think that I maybe falling for him....."

Kris's arms dropped down to his sides and he looked heart broken.

"Luhan?" Sehun's voice came behind said person. 

"Sehun." Luhan said as she turned around and suddenly her tears began to fall.

Sehun was shocked to see her tears and looked behind her to see Kris staring at them.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked her. Luhan nodded and he took her hand and began walking towards the car.

"Take us home Sebastian." Sehun told the drive once the two were in the car. 

The driver, Sebastian, nodded and began driving. 

"Luhan!!" Kris yelled as he ran towards the car and began hitting the window. "Luhan! Please!" 

Luhan looked at Kris and a tear fell. Sehun pulled her in for a hug to comfort her.

Kris saw this and was determined to stop the car, so he ran infront of the car about a few feet ahead and stood there.

The car was still going and picking up speed.

"Kris! Stop!" Luhan yelled.

It was too late. 

It happened so fast. 

The car drove away without stopping.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Are you out of your mind?!" a voice yelled at him.

Kris only sat up from the ground and shook his head.

"W-what the?" He asked more to himself. Then he remembered

 

Flash Back:

"Luhan!!" Kris yelled as he ran towards the car and began hitting the window. "Luhan! Please!" 

Luhan looked at Kris and a tear fell. Sehun pulled her in for a hug to comfort her.

Kris saw this and was determined to stop the car, so he ran infront of the car about a few feet ahead and stood there.

The car was still going and picking up speed.

"Kris! Stop!" Luhan yelled.

The car came closer and was about to hit Kris.

The next thing he knew was that someone had tackled him down to the side away from the car.

The car drove away without stopping.

 

"Do you have a death wish or something? Geez." the same voice said as she got up and dusted herself off.

Kris looked at the woman and realized who she was.

"T-Tao?"

"Who do you think?" Tao snapped. She looked at the state the Kris was in. "Get up."

"Why?" Kris said now looking anywhere but Tao.

"Just get up."

But Kris didn't move. He only sat on the sidewalk ignoring her.

Tao, getting irritated, grabbed Kris's arm and pulled him up and towards her car.

She made Kris sit in the passenger seat before slamming the door and went to the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" Kris asked after getting on the highway.

Tao only stayed silent while driving.

"Then can you take me to the mountain road?" Kris asked as he looked out the window.

"Why?" 

"Just go."

Tao muttered a "Fine" and drove towards the mountain.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Upon arriving at their destination, Kris told Tao where to drive next.

"Just park here."

"And where is here?" Tao asked as she parked the car.

"My dad built this place for wood working. I used to come here with him a lot as a child." Kris explained before getting out of the car.

Tao followed and saw how peaceful the place was. It's like the cottage that appa used to take us.

Tao saw that Kris had opened the door and went in, so she followed him.

"It's very cozy." Tao said.

"i was hoping of bringing Luhan here one day, but..." Kris said in a sad tone.

"Look. I'm sorry that this whole thing ruined your relationship with her, but I can guarantee that Sehun-oppa would never want to hurt her." Tao said.

"How can you be sure?" Kris asked while putting his things on the counter near a window.

"I know my oppa."

"That's not a good enough reason."

"What else is there to say?"

"I don't know! Does he have feelings for her? Will he care for her and not leave her?!" Kris began to yell.

"You don't want her to get hurt and I understand that. But you need to understand that oppa's feelings towards her are only growing as time passes."

"Then what about me?! I have been in love with Luhan for years and then I had the guts to ask her to be my girlfriend! Then you guys showed up and changed things for us! You took her from me!" Kris cried.

"Look here! We didn't mean for this to happen. If only Krystal had not been a lying , then we wouldn't even be in this mess! Also if Ming Yue hadn't stolen money from our company, he wouldn't have sold Luhan as his payment!" Tao yelled back.

At this point the two were so close to each other that if one were to move foward, their lips would touch.

"So what? You could've made her clean your damn mansion, but make her the "baby carrier" is just going too far!"

"My mom wants an heir and Sehun wants some to love him for him! Ming Yue said that Luhan has a pure heart and I can see that! So get over it! It's over between you and Luhan. Move on!"

"You want me to move on?!"

"That's what you should be doing instead of crying for someone you can't have!"

"Really now?"

"Yes, rea–!!!" 

Kris had closed the gap between them and kissed her.

Tao tried to pull away but Kris had a tight hold on her. 

Tao's thrashing began to slow and soon she responded to the kiss.

Kris pulled away and they both opened their eyes. 

They stared at each other for a while until Kris went back to kissing her.

The kiss grew passionate and hot. 

Kris backed Tao up until her back hit the wooden wall.

The kiss grew deeper.

Kris's hand roamed down the left side of Tao's body to her waist. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. 

Tao had began to Kris's dress shirt, revealing his six packed abs.

They broke the kiss once again looking into each other's eyes with their foreheads touching. 

Kris began trailing kissed down Tao's left cheek down to her neck. 

Tao's arms came up and wrapped themselve around the man's neck, pulling him closer.

Kris then guided their bodies to the bedroom and laid Tao down on the bed and took off the rest of their clothes.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Will he be alright?" Luhan asked as they arrived at the villa.

"He's with Tao. I'm sure he'll be fine." Sehun answered.

"But–!!!" Sehun cut her off with a quick kiss.

"Trust me."

Luhan nodded.

"Come on. It's been a long day. And you really shopped a lot." Sehun said as he held up the bags that covered BOTH arms.

"Well, your room needs a makeover." Luhan reasoned.

"And you will do that tomorrow. For now we sleep."

"What about dinner?" Luhan asked.

"Amber. Jokwon. We will be eating dinner in my room." Sehun said looking behind Luhan.

"Yes, sir!" the two answered with wide grins on their faces and rushed off.

"Now let's go put these down. My arms are killing me."

"Then let me help carry some."

"No." Sehun said as he began walking up the staircase.

"But you said–"

"No." 

"Sehun!"

"I'm already up the stairs."

"Wha–? *[sigh]*" Luhan rolled her eyes and went up the stairs too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N:.............Uh...............What did I just write? (・∧ ‐)ゞ 

Anyways...

HEYO Readers!!!!! It's been a while. Sorry for the late update. Trying to figure out what to write. I swear I have the idea of what to write and begin writing but once something comes up and you have to lead the computer for a few minutes, you forget what you were writing..... ( ̄ε(# ̄)

Also....... TAORIS action in the HOUSE!!!! [this wasn't planned though....] I was just writing and BOOM! This happens! Wonder what happens next.... \(`ω´ )/

Until next update!!!