Thirty Five - Sehun Kidnapped???

The Trick of the Heart

Madam Oh entered the dining room at her house. She was released from the hospital two days after the first bombing. When she heard about the second on and Tao getting shot, she nearly had another heart attack.

Now, three weeks later, she gets a phone call from Dr. Kim saying that Tao has woken up and that Luhan had fainted. She was told that Tao was able to return home in two days and that Luhan was fine.

At the dining table, she waited for her dinner. Sehun then entered the room with Luhan. He held her left hand in his (left) hand and his right hand was placed on the small of her back, guiding her to her seat. 

Once they were seated, dinner was served.

However, Madam Oh couldn't stop staring at Sehun.

"Is there something on my face?" Sehun asked his mother.

"Y-You c-can–" Madam oh began.

Sehun chuckled. "Yes, Omma. I can see clearly now." 

Madam Oh smiled widely, happy that her son could see again.

They began to dig into their food. It was when Luhan brought a spoonful of porridge to that she nearly gagged.

"What's wrong, child?" Madam Oh asked.

"Nothing. It's just, the porridge smells funny." Luhan answered and tried to eat the porridge again. However, this time, she could hold it in.

Amber, seeing that her boss was about to throw up, had gotten a trash can from nearby and placed it next to Luhan, who turned and threw up into the can. 

Sehun turned towards her and rubbed her back. 

Madam Oh raised an eyebrow. "Clearly something is wrong." 

Luhan looked at Sehun wondering if they should tell Madam Oh. Luhan nodded to Sehun and then felt continued to throw up when she felt a lump in .

Sehun turned towards his mother and smiled. "She's fine. Just feeling a bit nauseous." 

Madam Oh sniffed the food in front of her. "I don't smell anything bad. Do you?" She asked Jokwon and Chad.

The two sniffed the extra food sitting on the counter behind Madam Oh. "No, Madam." They said in unison.

Madam Oh continued to look at the couple. "Is there something you are not telling me?" 

"Omma..." Sehun began with a serious look. He then smiled. "We're three weeks along."

It took a while for Madam Oh to understand what her son was talking about. But then realization hit her hard like a train. 

"A-Are y-you s-serious?" Madam Oh said.

Luhan, who finished emptying her stomach, and Sehun both nodded with smiles on their faces. 

Madam Oh jumped up and squealed in glee. "I'm going to be a grandma?!" 

The couple nodded again.

And cue the loud cheering of the staff.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Meanwhile. Somewhere at a very expensive house.

Krystal was just waking up from a good night's sleep.

She woke up to an empty bed and sat up, pulling the blanket to cover her body. 

She stood up and walked towards the bathroom to wash up and change into just a bathrobe. Once changed, she began her way to the living room. Upon her entrance, she spotted a man sitting, with his back towards her, at one of the single couches located just outside the living room near the pool.

She walked towards him and wrapped her arms around him and began kissing his neck. 

The man sighed and leaned into her embrace. He then turned his head and brought one hand up to her hair to pull her into a long wet kiss. The kiss grew deeper and eventually the two were doing it on that couch, with Krystal bouncing up and down on the man's lap.

Once they reached their high and calmed down, Krystal laid her head between the man's shoulder and neck, playing with his fingers as he combed her hair with his other hand. 

"If only Sehun could be like this to me." Krystal unconciously mumbled, shocking her.

Unfortunately the man heard her and stopped playing with her hair. 

"What did you say?" the man questioned her.

"U-uh.... n-no-nothing." Krystal stuttered.

"You said 'Sehun'. You don't mean Oh Sehun? Do you?" The man asked.

Krystal's eyes widened. "Y-You kn-know Sehun?"

"Know him!" The man yelled and pound his fist on the armrest, causing Krystal to flinch. "He stole something from me! That beauty! She's suppose to be mine!"

Krystal was confused as to who he was talking about. "You're not talking about the kid Luhan, are you?"

"Yes, I'm talking about her! Such a pure and innocent child that I want to take her and make her mine!" The man said.

"She stole my Sehun away." Krystal said.

The man looked at her and smirked. "I think I know a way to get you your man back." 

Krystal's eyes sparkled. "Really?"

The man nodded. "Only if you help me get Luhan."

"Kim Jaejoong. You're so bad." Krystal giggled and leaned in for another kiss.........and another round.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next day, Sehun is working on his computer at his office. He needed to get the document done soon for his meeting the next day. 

The phone rings and Sehun was broken out of his concentration. 

"Hello?" Sehun answered the call.

"Hunnie!!!! When are you coming home?" Sehun heard the angelic voice ask.

"Not for another hour or two. Why do you ask?" 

"I've been craving bubble tea!!!"

"And you're telling me this why?" 

"Can you buy some when you come home?"

"Luhan. Amber and Jokwon are there. Why can't you ask them to buy it for you?"

"Because it's not from you!!"

Sehun nearly dropped the phone then. He did not expect that answer, so he chuckled.

"Okay. But can you waite for another hour?"

"Mhm!"

"Taro, right?"

"Yup!"

"Alright. I'll get it on the way home. Bye, love."

"Bye!"

When they ended the call, Sehun couldn't help but smile to himself at how cute Luhan sounded over the phone.

"What's got you all so happy about?" A voice said coming from the door. "Are you that happy to see me?" 

Sehun's smiled fell and grew into an annoyed look. He knew that voice too well. 

"What do you want, Krystal?"

"Nothing. I just want to talk."

"About?"

"Us?"

Sehun said nothing.

Krystal sighed and walked up to his desk and sat down in one of the chairs. 

"Where did we go wrong, Sehun-ah? We were so in love." 

"You tell me. You said that you were carrying my child and then we got married. Then you said you had a miscarriage, over and over again. For two years. And then I find out that you CAN'T get pregnant. What does that tell you?" Sehun answered.

"But that doesn't explain the love we had."

"I admit that I did love you. But that was after we got married. In truth, you were suppose to be a one night fling. But then you come to me saying you are pregnant, with evidence–which were obviously forged–and then the love grew! Out of all the women I have ed with, you are by far the worst out of them all!" Sehun said as he stood up angrily and began walking towards the door.

I have to get away from her and get to Luhan before I lose my mind. Sehun thought.

He was stopped by Krystal when she grabbed his hand.

"Please," she begged. "Can't we go back to the way we were?" 

"No." He said as he snatched his arm away from her hold and began walking out of his office.

"What does she have that I don't?!" Krystal cried as she followed him out of the building and to the parking lot.

Sehun ignored her and continued walking towards his car.

"Sehun!" Krystal called and grabbed his arm once again. 

"Please..." Krystal said more softly as she his left cheek.

Sehun slapped her hand away and yanked his other arm out of her hold once again. He turned around and pulled out his phone but then felt dizzy.

He turned back towards Krystal and saw that her right hand was covered with a brown glove.

Krystal smirked.

"What did you do?"

"Getting back what belongs to me," was the answer he received before his world became dark.

Someone caught Sehun's body from behind before he hit the ground. Then a black van pulls up next to them and the backseat door opens.

Jaejoong gets off the van and walked towards Krystal. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Good work, my y ."

"You better keep your end of the deal." She said as she pulled him in for another kiss. 

After a minute, they broke the kiss and entered the van. The van drove off and exited the parking lot.

However, none of them knew that Sehun had dropped his phone when he lost consciousness and that someone had witnessed the whole scene.

The person walked towards the forgotten phone and picked it up. He then took out his own phone and made a phone call.

"Hello? Pom ang kap. Khun Sehun jap duo bai laew kap..............Khun Krystal kap...............Jai yen yen kap. Diew pom tow ha Khun Kai kap.............Kap pom." The man spoke into the phone and hung up.

He then looked towards the direction the car went off to.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan was pacing back and forth in her room. She just received a phone call that shocked her and made her worry.

"Child, you look stressed. It's not good for the baby." Madam Oh said as she entered the room to check on Luhan.

"I-I can't! I'm really worried!" Luhan cried.

"Worried about what?" Madam Oh asked as she guided Luhan to sit on the bed.

"Nichkhun just called and said that Sehun was kidnapped!" 

Madam Oh's eyes widened. "What do you mean kidnapped?"

"Nichkhun said that Krystal kidnapped Sehun." Luhan said.

"Di-Did he call for help?"

"He said that he was going to call Kai."

"Hold on, okay?" Madam Oh said and Luhan nodded.

Madam Oh took out her phone and called Kai.

"Jongin-ah......"

"I already know. I'm with Chanyeol-hyun watching the surveilance footage taken at the parking garage. We'll get him back, aunty. Don't worry."

"Thank you." 

"No problem. I have to go. We got a license number."

Kai ended the call and Madam Oh looked towards Luhan. 

"You should rest. Jonging, Chanyeol, and I'm sure Joonmyeon as well are working hard on finding Sehun." Madam Oh reassured the pregnant Luhan.

Luhan nodded and crawled into bed. Madam Oh tucked her in and then walked out of the room.

♫RING RING♫ 

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"Ming Yue."

"I heard about Sehun. I'm on my way to the office building right now."

"Are you okay with your condition?"

"Yes. Taeyeon is with me and so is Dr. Kim."

"Very well. I will meet you at the office." Madam Oh ended the call and began her way to the office.

Please be okay, Sehun-ah. Madam Oh prayed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: HEYO!!!! Here is the update!!!! Sorry...... Forgot what I was writing for this chapter a bit (●´^`●) But anyways...... YAY!!!

BTW I attempted to write Thai in this chapter. I don't know how to read or write, but I tried [KEYWORD!!! TRIED!!!!] to romanize it by sounding it out in my head and spelling it out on how it sounded like. For the readers who knows Thai, I apologize for any misspelling and poor grammar (・ω・`)………..

Well........Until next update!!!

PEACE!!! (○゚ε^○)v

Glossary:

Pom ang kap. Khun Sehun jap duo bai kap..............Khun Krystal kap...............Jai yen yen kap. Diew pom tow ha Khun Kai kap.............Kap pom. = It's me. Master Sehun has been kidnapped.............Krystal..................Calm down. I'll call Kai..................Yes, I understand.