Twenty Two - The Lawsuit (Part Two)

The Trick of the Heart

Last Time:

"Joon. It's me. Have you been keeping an eye on Sehun like I asked you to?" 

"......"

"Are you sure?"

"......"

Krystal smiled evilly. "Good. Then I guess I will be Mrs. Oh once more."

 

Present:

"What are we going to do, omma?" Tao asked as they watched the Jung sisters drive off?

"I don't know, Tao." Madam Oh answered looking very worried.

"Permission to make a suggestion, madam?" Chad said humbly standing next to the two.

"Go ahead." Madam Oh said, curious as to what the head of security want to say.

As Chad was about to say something, a taxi pulled into the driveway. The back door opened and two people came out.

"Who are you?" Chad said as he walked towards the new comers. Madam Oh and Tao stood at the top of the stairs watching what was happening. 

"Oh, I'm Amber."

"And I'm Jokwon."

"Mrs. Xi told us to come here and help Luhan." Amber said.

"Uh-huh..... Tell me, why are you wearing make up? Last I check, men don't wear make up." Chad asked Jokwon.

"I'll have you know, dear sir, that I look fabulous with make up. So insult me again and I will–" Amber covered his mouth before he could even finish the sentence. "Sorry about him. He can be a bit sassy when he wants to." 

"Also for a lady, you shouldn't be wearing men's clothing." Chad said as he eyed her up and down.

"Hey! It happens to be very comfortable." Amber reasoned with her hands on her hips.

"Chad. Who are they?" Tao asked, curious to what they were talking about.

"They are from the Xi family." Chad answered.

Amber walked up to them. "Mrs. Xi told us to come and help Luhan and Madam Oh in any way we can."

"Really now?" Tao asked. "Can you help us get rid of a certain person?"

Amber and Jokwon looked at each other, thinking that the people there wanted to get rid of their Luhan.

"It's not Luhan. I'm talking about my brother's ex." 

The two sighed in relief. 

"So will you help?"

"What is it that we need to do?" Amber asked.

"Chad. What was your idea?" Madam Oh asked as she turned to walk back into the house. Chad followed behind along with Tao, Amber and Jokwon explaining his idea.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Krystal exits the car and walks up the stairs. Behind her, her mother follows pulling a suitcase.

The two enters the house and everything is quiet.

"Where is everyone?" Krystal's mother asked. They looked around the entrance room and not a single person was present. 

Krystal then turned towards the stairs and began ascending them. 

"Ah! Krystal! Wait for me!" Her mother called while struggling with the heavy suitcase.

Krystal entered Sehun's room and saw that a lot of things have changed. 

"Wow! Your room looks nice! They must've known that you were returning and cleaned it up for you. I'll put your things in the closet." 

Krystal didn't answer her mother but only looked around the room. She picked up the pillow from the couch. These aren't the colors that I usually decorate his room with.

"Oh, my. Krystal. They must really love you! I mean, Sehun has kept all your other clothes here!" her mother yelled from the closet.

Krystal's eyes went wide and rushed to her mother. Her mother held up a turquoise colored dress in awe.

"That's not mine." Krystal stated.

"Wh-what?!" her mother yelled and threw the dress on the floor. "Th-then whose dress is it?"

Again, Krystal didn't answer. She exited the closet and went towards the bed area. There she found belongings that did not belong to her but another female. Something on the bed caught her attention. She picked it up and the object unfolded into a woman's night gown.

"Ah!" Krystal heard her mother yell. She turned towards her mother and saw her looking at a picture frame. "Don't tell me this child lives in this room too."

Krystal grew angry. 

"You know I can report you for tresspassing, right?" the voice of Madam Oh entered the room.

Krystal turned towards the door and saw Madam Oh, Tao, and a few staff members standing there.

"Eh? Isn't that Luhan's night gown?" Tao asked.

Krystal looked at the object in her hand and threw it on the bed furiously.

"You're lying. Sehun doesn't have a new wife. My sources told me that Sehun sleeps in this room alone." Krystal said with a smirk.

"Well, our happy couple should be coming home soon. You are welcome to wait in the living room." Madam Oh said. 

"I will wait for him here." Krystal said as she walked towards the couch and sat down.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't an option. Chad!" Madam Oh said as she motioned for Chad to take them to the living room.

"Amber. Jokwon." Chad called for their help.

"You got it!" the two saluted and went towards Krystal and her mother.

"Hey! Don't touch me!" 

"Sorry. But you are to wait down stairs."

"I'm not moving from this spot!" 

"You don't have a choice." 

Chad, Amber, and Jokwon eventually managed to drag the two out of the room and into the living room.

Krystal tried going up the stairs again but was blocked by Amber and Jokwon. She gave up and sat down on the couch with a pout that made everyone in the room want to throw up.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Sehun and Luhan had just finished eating their lunch when Luhan said she needed to go to the restroom. As she walked back to their table, she saw Sehun placing his phone into his pocket and got up the moment he saw her. 

“Is something wrong?” Luhan asked.

“No. Just Tao saying that we are needed home.” 

“Oh, okay.” 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Young Master Sehun has returned.” Chad announced to Madam Oh.

“Well? Where is he?” Krystal asked.

“He said he was tired and wanted to retire to his chambers.” Chad answered.

“I’m still going to talk to him.” She said as she got up and started walking towards the entrance room.

Once there, she stopped and saw that there was a girl with her man. She recovered from her shock and walked towards Sehun and hugged him.

“Sehun! I missed you.” She said before kissing his cheek. She then took another look at Luhan. “Sehun, who is that?”

Sehun looked at Krystal and then turned to Luhan with a big smile. 

“This is Luhan. My wife.” 

“You’re lying. She can’t be your wife. You’re still married to me and you two haven’t slept together, have you?” Krystal said, smirking at Luhan.

Sehun took Krystal’s arms and unwrapped himself from her embrace. He then turned towards Luhan and wrapped his right arm around her shoulder. 

“Like it or not, I am in love with Luhan and you can just screw off with whoever.” He said. He then placed his thumb and index fingers on the bridge of his nose closing his eyes hard. He then opened them and looked at Luhan. “I’m tired. Let’s go.” 

Sehun and Luhan began walking up the stairs when Krystal stopped them by standing in front of them again.

“I can’t let you do this to me, Sehun! I am your wife and you have to treat me like one!” Krystal yelled.

Sehun felt Luhan flinch at the tone of Krystal’s voice.

“You’ve lied to me for two years, therefore you weren’t acting like a wife but a ing (A/N: excuse the language Ꮚ˟ꈊ˟Ꮚ) who wants my money.” Sehun stated with a glare.

Krystal stared wide eyed at Sehun. 

“The truth hurts, huh?” Sehun smirked and turned to Luhan and whispered “just play along.”

Luhan just stared at the man next to her confused. She grew even more confused when he began leaning in. 

Krystal was shocked that Sehun would do such a thing in front of her. Madam Oh, Tao, Krystal’s mother, as well as the staff members were also shocked.

Sehun had brought Luhan into a sweet, simple kiss.

Once Sehun pulled away, he chuckled. “You looked adorable when confused.”

He then guided Luhan up the rest of the stairs and towards his (A/N: *[cough]* their *[cough]*) room, leaving Krystal frozen from shock.

Recovering from that shock, Krystal turned towards the couple who were already heading towards their room and began running up the stairs to catch up. 

“Sehun! You can’t do this!” Krystal yelled when she got to the hallway leading towards his room. Once she got to his door Sehun had slammed it in her face and locked it.

Krystal started to pound on the door asking Sehun to open it, but she was ignored by the occupants inside the room.

Luhan looked around and saw that her things have been moved to the room. She saw the giant stuffed teddy bear she received from her graduation. She went over to pick it up and hugged to her chest.

"Sehun? Why are my things in your room?"

"My mom said that its the only way to fool Krystal."

*[bang bang bang]* "Sehun!! Open the door!!! You can't do this to me!!"

"Ignore her." Sehun said. 

Luhan hugged her bear tighter. Sehun saw the grip and smiled. 

"You know. I meant what I said." 

Luhan looked up towards Sehun and jumped back a little due to how close Sehun was.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked.

"When I told Krystal my feelings for you, I meant it."

 

Flash back:

Sehun took Krystal’s arms and unwrapped himself from her embrace. He then turned towards Luhan and wrapped his right are around her shoulder. 

“Like it or not, I am in love with Luhan and you can just screw off with whoever.” He said. He then placed his thumb and index fingers on the bridge of his nose closing his eyes hard. He then opened them and looked at Luhan.“I’m tired. Let’s go.” 

 

Luhan's eyes widened. "Wh-what?" 

"I have fallen for you, Xi Luhan." Sehun said before leaning in and taking her lips with his.

"OH SEHUN!! OPEN THIS DOOR!!" Krystal's voice could be heard.

"Amber, Jokwon! Help me get this wench out of the house!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Hey!!! Let me go! I said LET ME GO! SEHUN!!!" *[quiet]*

Sehun pulled away, sighing with relief. "Finally. She's gone." 

He looked back into Luhan's eyes and went in for another kiss. In the midst of their kiss, Sehun had managed to take the bear from Luhan and placed it nicely next to the bed. He then pushed Luhan backwards until her knees hit the edge of the bed, causing her to fall back. 

Sehun broke the kiss to take off his jacket and got on top of Luhan, kissing her lips once more. He grabbed both Luhan's hands and intertwined their fingers above Luhan's head.

He then trailed his lips down her jaw and to her neck. He let go on of her hands to start ping her dress when his phone rang.

Sehun ignored it until it stopped ringing and continued what he was doing. However, the phone rang again.

"S-Sehun."

"Ignore it." He mumbled into her neck.

"Just pick it up." Luhan told him bitting her bottom lip. "I-I won't be going anywhere."

Sehun stopped what he was doing and lifted his head to look at Luhan. 

Luhan smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "Now, pick up your phone."

Sehun smirked and got up. He took his phone out and looked at who was calling. 

Incoming Call:

Chanyeol Hyung

Before he could answer, the call was dropped.

Sehun sighed and was about to put the phone on the bedside table when the phone rang again.

Incoming Call:

Kai

"What?" Sehun answered the call.

"Why didn't you pick up the first few calls?"

"I was busy."

"Yeah busy Luhan's fa– Wait. WERE you two kissing?"

"What do you want?"

"*[laughter]* Hey hyungs!!! Our baby was kissing his new bride!"

"Kai!"

Luhan sat up, wondering what was going on.

"Give me the phone! Sehun-ah. We got a problem. One of Jaejoong's men was caught at the hospital. Apparently there was an assassination attempt on Ming Yue."

Sehun's eyes widened and he looked towards Luhan.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes. For now. They tried to sufficate him with a pillow. He's not safe here."

"Then bring him to my house."

"Sehun, when Joonmyeon-hyung mean 'here' he meant in the city." Another voice was heard.

Sehun was deep in thought that he started to pace around the room. He stopped and turned to Luhan.

"Chanyeol-hyung take him to the house."

"What house?"

"The one we used to go to when we were young." Sehun said as he hung up the phone and grabbed his jacket.

"Something came up. Get some rest."

"Okay." Luhan said as she stood up and began gathering her things when she saw Sehun's hand stopped her.

"No. You'll be staying in this room from now on."

"Wh-wha? But...."

"It's for us to get closer and my mom wanted to take extra precaution since Krystal has someone spying on us somehow."

"But still..."

"No buts." Sehun said as he pulled her closer. "I want you here with me. So stay?"

Luhan looked into Sehun's eyes to see if he was telling the truth. And he was. She saw passion, love. There was no way that he was lying.

"Alright." She said with a sigh and then smiled.

Sehun's eyes sparkled along with his growing smile. He leaned in and pecked Luhan's lips. 

Once he pulled away, Luhan yawned causing Sehun to laugh a little. 

He helped her lie down and tucked her in.

"Get some sleep. I'll be back by nine, okay?" 

Luhan nodded and watched as Sehun left the room.

She smiled, happy that she finally realized her feelings, before closing her eyes, drifting off to dream land.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Same day a few hours later:

Sehun put his phone on top his desk and got up from his chair. He walked a bit around his office thinking about the events so far. 

*[ring ring]*

"What is it?"

"You have a visiter, sir."

But before Sehun could answer, the door slammed open and he saw his desk secretary trying to prevent two people from entering.

"Ma'am, you can't go in yet."

"Hello, Sehun."

"You may leave Yuri." Sehun's voice made the trio stop what they are doing. Yuri straightened then bowed to her boss. 

Once the door closed, the two guests made themselves comfortable on his office couch. Sehun stared at them with hate, especially the fact that he did not give them permission to sit.

The door opened once again and this time Madam Oh and Tao entered.

"Now I see what all the fuss was about." Madam Oh said when she saw the two sitting on the couch. "What are you doing here Krystal?"

Krystal smirked.

"You can't seriously think that you can have a wife when you already have one." The person next to Krystal said to Sehun.

"They are getting divorced so oppa can have another wife." Tao answered back.

Krystal and the person looked at each other and smiled and evil-like smile. The person then went to dig in her bag and took out a large envelope, which was slammed onto the coffee table.

"You are expected into court." Krystal said.

"Seriously?" Tao said, really annoyed.

"We have the right to sue you, since both Krystal and Sehun are legally married." The person said.

"Jessica-eonni is representing me." Krystal added. The person, Jessica, smiled.

"Whatever. Just get out of my office. Your ugliness is really messing up my senses." Sehun said, making Tao laugh at her brother's childish words.

Krystal shot up from her seat with wide eyes, angry that Sehun had just called her ugly. "Saturday 12 sharp."

The sisters left the room with the door slamming behind them.

Sehun went to his office chair and slumped down. He then picked up his office phone and dialed for his secretary. 

A few minutes passed and Chanyeol entered the room. 

"Hyung, can you take that couch and burn it. And while you're at it, buy me a new one."

Chanyeol stared at his friend-slash-boss clearly asking why. 

"She was here." Tao whispered into the man's ear. 

Chanyeol's lips formed an O shape and nodded. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Oh GOD!!! I feel like I'm running out of ideas. I'm just writing whatever comes to mind so I hope that this chapter made sense :P kekekeke Also I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY for the late (really late) update. I think this chapter is my longest so far (Hope that somewhat makes up for it.... *[fingers crossed]*)

hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Really cuz there was some HunHan action going on ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Until Next update! PEACE!!! (^ 3^)V