Twenty Eight - Happy Birthday Sehun

The Trick of the Heart

Luhan found herself waking up in Sehun's arms. She smiled when she saw his sleeping face.

"Am I that gorgeous for you to stare at me when I'm asleep?" Sehun suddenly said shocking Luhan.

"D-Did I wake you?" Luhan asked blushing. 

"No. I was awake for about ten minutes now." Sehun answered.

"Oh..." Luhan said. 

"What are you thinking about?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing. Just....." Luhan trailed off.

"Just what?" Sehun said shifting so that he was hovering over her.

"I....I barely know you. I mean I know that you care for me, but I don't know you."

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked not getting what Luhan was trying to say.

"What I'm trying to say is that I don't know who you are and what you like. I don't know when your birthday is, what's your favorite color or favorite food, what sports you like, how old you are, or what kind of girl you like."

Sehun raised an eyebrow. He then chuckled at how much Luhan wanted to know about him. 

"It's not funny! You don't know me either, do you?"

"You are Xi Luhan, age 23. Will turn 24 on April 20th. Your favorite color is white. Like to drink bubble tea and love spicy foods. Your favorite sport is football [soccer]. You have a little brother named Chen and a sister named Baekhyun. You have a degree in Fashion and Interior Design. And you are mine. Did I miss anything?"

Luhan's eyes widened from all the information that Sehun had said about her. 

"It's not fair." Luhan whispered. "You know so much about me and yet I don't know a thing about you but your name and job."

Sehun smiled.

"I am Oh Sehun, age 26. Will be turning 27 on April 12th. My favorite colors are black and white. My favorite foods are anything meat and sushi. I also like bubble tea. *[Luhan laughs]* Kai and I used to dance back in high school, and still do when we have free time. I have a sister named Tao. I'm the CEO of Oh Inc. I majored in Business and Dance. And the kind of girl I like is..." Sehun trailed off.

"Is?" 

Sehun smirked and leaned in to kiss her. 

"You."

And he kissed her again.

"Wait." Luhan said, breaking the kiss. "You majored in Dance?"

"What? Kai and I loved dancing. Seemed like a good choice back then."

Luhan laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I just can't imagine you dancing."

"One day." Sehun said going back to kissing.

As they continued their make out session, Luhan thought about the other things that Sehun told him. That's when realization clicked.

"Your birthday is on the 12th?" Luhan asked breaking the kis once again.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"That's next week!" 

"And?" Sehun said going back to kissing her but was stopped by her hand.

"Nope! You're not getting anymore until your birthday!" Luhan said with a smile.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"Exactly that. You will not kiss me or touch me until your birthday!" Luhan said as she got up and ran for the bathroom.

"This kid." Sehun mumbled then smirked.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The days passed and it is already the 12th of April.

Luhan had kept her word when she said that Sehun couldn't touch or kiss her. 

Sehun found it difficult to not to. He swore that she was teasing him at night before going to bed. Sure, Luhan doesn't wear one of those revealing night gowns, but her in just a simple T-shirt and sweat pants made her look so cute that Sehun wanted to just hug her to sleep.

It was morning and Sehun woke up to the sun's rays shining through the gap between the curtains and onto his face. He turned over and moved his arm to wrap around a certain someone but found the bed empty. 

Sehun lifted his head to see if he was imagining things but sure enough, Luhan wasn't there. 

However, there was a note on the pillow where Luhan's head lied the previous night.

Morning sleepy head!

Sorry you couldn't wake up with me being next to you this morning.

Now GET UP!

Wash your face and brush your teeth! 

Your breath stinks!!!

With one eyebrow raised, Sehun did what the note said. 

Upon entering the bathroom and heading over to the sink, there was another note.

When you're done washing and brushing,

come downstairs.

What is up with all these notes? Sehun asked himself.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, Sehun checked his image in the mirror. It was then that he noticed his suit already and haning up on the wall behind him. On it was another note.

GET DRESSED!

Don't want you to head out in only your pajamas now.

Do we?

This made Sehun chuckle a little. 

When he finished getting dressed, he headed downstairs where he met Chad.

"Good morning sir. Breakfast is ready." Chad said, escorting Sehun to the dining table.

Once seated, the maids brought in his breakfast.

When the dishes were placed down, one of the maids gave Sehun an envelope. 

"Where's everyone?" Sehun asked as he took the envelope.

"Miss Luhan headed out already. Said something about shopping with Lay. Miss Tao and the Madam just left for the office. Also, that letter is from Miss Luhan herself." Chad answered.

And to think that I can finally hug her. Sehun pouted.

Chad and the maids were shocked that their oh-so-stoic boss pouted.

"I-If it makes it any better, Miss Luhan was the one who cooked your breakfast this morning." Chad added.

Sehun looked at his breakfast and saw three layers of pancakes, a cup of black coffee, and an omlet ready to be eaten.

Sehun took one bite from the pancake and found it delicious. He then went to take a bite from the omlet and found it even more delicious. 

Within thirty minutes, Sehun had finished eating his breakfast. 

Now if it was anyone else's cooking, Sehun would have been finished in ten minutes. But with Luhan's cooking, it was like his mouth had multiple s everytime he took a bite that he ate slowly to savor the taste. 

It was when he was finished that he remembered the letter. He opened it and read same neat hand writing as the notes from earlier.

Did you eat your breakfast?

Good, huh?

Now it's time to go to work!

But you are not working today!

Go to your office.

I have another surprise for you.

- Luhan

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Sehun arrived at the mall and headed for the office building. He noticed that the curtains were drawn closed and that no light entered the office room.

"생일 축다 합니다 [Saeng il chuka hamnida]

생일 축아 합니다 [Saeng il chuka hamnida]

사랑해 세훈이 [Saranghae Sehunnie]

생일 축아 합니다 [Saeng il chucka hamnida]"

Sehun heard someone sing. It was so sweet and angelic that he thought he could listen to the voice forever. 

He turned around and found the person he was looking for behind him holding a birthday cake with the candles lit up.

"Make a wish, Sehun!" She said.

Sehun smiled and closed his eyes.

He then opened them and blew out the candles causing the room to go dark. The two were close enough to actually see each other's faces clearly.

They stared into each other's eyes and stayed like that for about a minute.

Luhan was the first to break contact and turned to her right so she could place the cake on the coffee table in the office.

While doing that, Sehun had moved to turn on the lights.

Once the lights were on and Luhan had placed the cake down, she suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and a chin on her left shoulder. She leaned into his touch and felt his arms tighten.

"Would have been better if I had woken up to you in my arms." Sehun mumbled into her neck.

"Then I wouldn't have the time to perpare all of this." Luhan reasoned.

"Still." 

Luhan's giggle was music to Sehun's ears. He hopes to hear her laugh whole heartedly everyday.

"Now...." Sehun said.

"Hm?" Luhan responded by turning her head a little to the left to see Sehun from the corner of her eye.

"I think it's time for my present."

"This was your present."

"I meant something else."

"What do you m–!!!" 

[A/N: Slight rated M scene here. Read if you want. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!]

Before she could finish her question, she felt her chin being help between Sehun's thumb and index fingers, guiding her head to turn more to the left. Soon Sehun had crashed his lips onto her's in a heated kiss. 

The kiss grew passionate and hot that they had to break apart for air.

The two panted, trying to catch their breaths, while staring into each other's eyes. Luhan then turned around, body fully facing Sehun's, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Sehun's arms remain on her waist and pulled her closer. 

Luhan smiled at the man and leaned in for another kiss. They found themselves in another heated kiss. Sehun guided their bodies towards the couch and laid Luhan down. He broke the kiss to take his jacket off and untie his tie only to go back to kissing her. 

He then began kissing down her neck and his hands had found their way to her blouse and started to the buttons. 

Luhan moaned and gasped as she felt Sehun's tongue on her skin. He and her neck, sending shivers down her body. Her arms tried to pull him closer so she could feel him. 

"Se-Sehun. W-we s-shouldn't do th-this h-here." Luhan stuttered.

"I don't care." Sehun mumbled into her neck.

He began kissing back up to her lips. Luhan felt Sehun's tongue her bottom lip asking for entrance. She gladly let him in. 

Luhan could feel the dominance Sehun possesses and wanted more. She could feel Sehun unbottoning to last of the buttons and his hands had already found their way to her covered s. 

Sehun squeezed her s causing her to moan into his mouth. She could feel him smirk in the kiss. With one hand on her , his other began to moved down her left side towards the hem of her skirt. Luhan felt his hand move under her skirt to her underpants and then to her covered womanhood. She gasped when he began touching her there, but eventually those gasps turned into moans.

Sehun could feel his dress pants tighten. He groaned into the kiss wanting nothing more than to take her here and now. 

"HEY BIRTHDAY BO–WHOA!!! You're at it ALREADY??!" A voice yelled from the door.

[A/N: End of Rated M]

The two opened their eyes in shock. Well.... Luhan was in shock. Sehun on the other hand.......

Sehun turned to the intruder with a murderous glare. 

"Kai..." Sehun growled.

"Hey in my defense, you didn't lock the door." Kai reasoned while pointing to the door.

Sehun sighed and got off Luhan. He grabbed his jacket that was on the floor and covered Luhan with it.

"Aw~! Such a gentleman." Kai commented at the action.

"Shut up!" Sehun growled at him.

"I saw nothing I swear!" Kai said as he put his hands up in a surrendering posture.

"You have better not." Sehun said.

"Anyways..... We're all set, Luhan." Kai said.

"Oh! Right!" Luhan exclaimed.

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"Hey! I was occupied."

"Yeah. With Sehun's tongue down your throat."

"Ehem!" Sehun cleared his throat. 

"Oh right! Come on Sehun. You don't want to be late for your party." Kai said, wrapping an arm around Sehun's shoulders and headed out the door.

Luhan followed after buttoning up her shirt and straightening her skirt. 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN!" 

Sehun was greeted by all his friends and family at his house.

"When did you set this all up? I was here like thirty minutes ago." Sehun asked.

"Actually you left the house over an hour ago." Tao corrected.

"I guess Luhan kept you busy." Joonmyeon added.

"Oh you have no idea." Kai said in a suggestive tone.

"Don't even think about it." Sehun said in a warning tone.

"Okay! Let's get this party started!" Tao yelled.

Everyone cheered and people began to dance and mingle around.

Sehun was greeted and wished a happy birthday by many people that happens to walk by him. He smiled and thanked them. But then that smile turned into a frown when he saw someone who he never wanted to see again.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"What? Can't a wife wish her husband a happy birthday?" She asked.

"You are no longer my wife, Krystal." Sehun stated.

"Ah~ but we haven't have a divorce yet either." She countered with a smile.

"Get out of my house." Sehun growled.

"How about...... no. I'm going to enjoy myself here." Krystal said before turning around and walked off into the crowd.

"YO! BRO!" Kai's voice came from Sehun's right, but Sehun was unphased.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Kai asked in concern after seeing the look on Sehun's face. He then turned towards the direction Sehun was looking to see what made Sehun look like he wants to murder someone. Kai's eyes widened when they fell upon the one person who was NOT invited to the party.

"What is SHE doing here?!?" Kai asked through gritted teeth.

"I don't know." Sehun said. "But she's up to something."

"Sehun!" Called a voice.

Sehun turned towards the voice and saw Luhan. She smiled at him as she walked up to the two. Upon her arrival, Sehun had calmed down and sighed in relief.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked him.

"I am. Thank you for this." He replied.

"Well it is your birthday and I wanted to do something special since you helped me and all."

"Hm." Sehun said as he place his right arm around her waist and his left hand upon her right cheek. He leaned in and kissed her.

"Oh~ Get a room!" Kai exclaimed earning him a hit on the head from behind.

"OW! What was that for?!" 

"For ruining the moment," said the person who hit him.

"But Kyungie!"

"You are coming with me!" Kyungsoo ordered by pulling on Kai's ear.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. It hurts! Ow!" Kai kept on saying as Kyungsoo pulled him away from the couple. 

Luhan broke the kiss and smiled. "I better go find my dad."

"He's here too?" Sehun asked.

"Mhm. Yunho brought him over to celebrate. They'll be staying the night and going back in the morning."

"That's good." 

"Well... I'll see you later." Luhan said.

She pecked him on the lips before heading over to her father.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The party lasted for hours and soon it was already 9pm.

The adults were drinking and the children were playing in the backyard.

After singing "Happy Birthday" to Sehun, the guests began dancing and drinking some more.

"How about a drink?" a feminine voice asked.

"No." Sehun dead panned.

"Oh come on Sehun. You haven't even touched the alcohol yet." She reasoned.

"No."

"Fine. Drink this then." She said as she handed him a cup of orange juice.

"Still no."

"Suit yourself." She said as she drank the juice and walked off.

"What did she want?" Joonmyeon asked as he walked up to Sehun.

"Wanted me to have a drink with her." 

"Be careful, Sehun. Who knows what she's up to."

"Yeah. I know, hyung." Sehun said. "I'll be back. Need to take a piss."

Joonmyeon chuckled as Sehun walked off.

After using the bathroom, Sehun went to the bar area. He sat there and watched the guest mingle around and danced with each other. The bartender then placed a cup of martini in front of him earning a questioning look. 

"Someone told me to give this to you. Said that you might want to loosen up a little." The bartender said.

"Thanks." Sehun replied taking the cup and downing it in two gulps. It was after he had finished the drink that he felt something was off.

"Who was it that you said gave me this drink?"

"I don't know who she was, but she did say that she was someone special to you."

Damn it! Sehun cursed as he stood up and began walking towards the stairs. That damned witch drugged me!

He could feel the drug taking its effect [A/N: is it effect or affect? (●__●)]. Sehun began walking–more like stumbling–up the stairs towards his room. He pulled out his phone and called Kai.

"Yo! Where are you man?" Kai asked once he picked up.

"That damned witch drugged me. I'm heading towards my room now." Sehun said as he tried to keep his balance on the stairs and his voice normal. 

"We're on our way!" It was Joonmyeon's voice that was heard over the line. 

Sehun hung up and coontinued his way to his room not knowing that he was being followed.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

His vision was blury by the time he reached the top of the stairs and it went from dark to light once in a while as he walked to the door. Sehun reached his door but was about to collapse when someone had grabbed hold of his arm.

"Thanks" Sehun slurred. 

The person just moved Sehun towards his room and placed him on the bed. 

Even in a drugged state, Sehun could feel that the person was getting ontop of him. He felt her–yup definitely a her he thought–sitting ontop his private part. Not a moment later, he felt his shirt being ed and taken off his body. Soon after, a pair of lips were on his neck, and , and a hand on his covered . That was when Sehun realized what drug was in his system; a date drug. He could feel his pants tighted even though he didn't want this. 

The person ontop of him began to his pants and pull out his–already hardened–. But before it was free from his boxer briefs, the door opened and the person was pulled off of him. That was when everything went dark.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: HEYO!!! Here is the next update. It's long......... And I know its a bit late to say this but...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUNNIE!!!! I was hoping to update this chapter earlier but never got to (;´д`).

I hoped you liked it!

Until the next update! 

PEACE!!! v(´∀`*v)