Thirty Six - Escape

The Trick of the Heart

Sehun woke up in a darkly lit room. He looked around and found that he was lying on a king sized bed with red covers. He got off the bed and walked around the room loking for the light switch. Once he found it, he flicked it on and saw that he was in–what looks like–a room where people have in. He then notices the loud music playing around in the building. A club.

Sehun looked around the room and then walked towards the door. He tried to open it but found it locked. He looked around again and saw that there were no windows in the room. 

He walked around the room again. He walked back to the bed and sat down. 

A few hours later, the door opens and in walks the one person Sehun did not want to see. 

Sehun sighed and looked away from her.

"Aw...sweetheart. You don't want to do that now do we?" She said as she seductively sat on his lap with both her legs on each side.

Sehun turned and glared at her. "Get off." He muttered through clenched teeth.

"Mmm........" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "No." She then kissed him.

Sehun moved his arms to push her away, causing her fall off his lap backwards onto the floor.

He stood up from the bed and walked towards her.

"Listen here, Krystal Jung. I am probably the last person you would want to mess with." Sehun warned.

 Krystal stood up and looked up at him. "How? I'm not scared of you! You're mine and ONLY MINE!" She screamed and tried to kiss him again.

However, Sehun grabbed her arms and pushed her backwards. "Get out. GET. OUT!!" he yelled.

The door opened again and Jaejoong went to wrap him arms around Krystal.

"What's the matter? Can't tame your man?" He asked as he kissed her neck and brought one of his hands down to her thighs.

Krystal leaned into Jaejoong's chest and moaned as the hand on her thigh went up towards her private area and rubbing it through the fabric of her .

The two soon began their make out session and then their clothes were ripped off. 

Sehun tried to leave the room, sick from seeing the two people he hates the most doing something that shouldn't be done in front of an audience. However, he was stopped by the guards at the door and he could do nothing but sit at the couch and tune out the sound of happening in the room.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"This is where they are." Nichkhun said as he pointed at the map on the computer screen.

"Isn't that one of Kim Jaejoong's clubs?" Chanyeol asked. 

"It is." Joonmyeon answered.

"So what's the plan? I suggest we go in and trash the place." Kai said.

"As tempting as it sounds, Jaejoong's men are trained and each carries a weapon." Joonmyeon told his brother.

From listen to what the men were talking about, Luhan subconsciously moved her hand to her stomach. Nichkhun saw the action and walked towards her.

"Mai pen rai, kap. Khun Luhan mai dong huang na kap. Khun Sehun ja klap ban yang plotphai. ["It's going to be okay. Don't worry Miss Luhan. Master Sehun will return safely."] " Nichkhun said to her.

Luhan looked at him. "Tae, chan– ["But I–"] "

"Khun Sehun pen khon ti khemkhaeng na kap. Mai mi arai ti ja guet kuen. ["Master Sehun is strong. Nothing will happen."] "

Luhan started at him and nodded.

During the coversation, the others in the room including Tao and Madam Oh were shocked.

"Hey. I've been curious. Why can you speak Thai so fluently?" Kai asked.

"I studied in Thailand for about two years." Luhan answered.

"Well, anyways–" Suho began when his phone rang.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

When Jaejoong and Krystal were too "occupied" with their little....activity, Sehun scanned his surroundings. 

He looked at the two guards standing in front of him and saw that one of them was tapping his leg. Sehun would have thought that the guard was tapping to the beat of a song, but the taps were odd–unless there is a song that had different beats after every three taps. So Sehun kept his eyes on the hand.

tap-tap  tap-taap  taap-taap  taap-tap-tap  taap-taap-taap  taap-tap  taap-taap-tap  tap-tap-tap-tap  tap-taap  tap

This repeated a few time when it clicked.

Morse Code. Sehun thought. He then began to decode the message. I A M D O N G H A E........I AM DONGHAE.

Sehun's eyes widened when he recognized the name. He then turned to look at the other guard and back to Donghae, who then changed the pattern of the taps after realizing that Sehun had got the first message.

On the count of three, you head for the door and run down the hall. The second message said.

Sehun nodded and Donghae began to count with his fingers.

One

Two

THREE

Sehun jumped off the chair he was sitting on and dashed for the door. He kicked the door down and ran down the hall, all the while Jaejoong and Krystal reached their high with the former releasing into the latter and their screams and moans blocked out the sound of the door.

The other guard made a move to go after Sehun, but Donghae had hit him behind the neck, knocking him unconscious. Then gun shots were heard.

The shots caused Jaejoong and Krystal to snap out of their "pleasured state" and turn towads the door and saw the door broken off the hinges and one of their guards down. 

Jaejoong grew angry.

"Don't just stand there! Go after him!" he yelled at Donghae.

Donghae, with his back turned towards his "boss," smirked at how easy it was to fool the man and ran out of the room.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

As Sehun ran down the hall, he came upon a few men, armed with hand guns. The men saw Sehun and aimed their weapons at him.

"It's been years since I did this..." Sehun muttered to himself.

The men began to fire their guns as Sehun continued to run towards them. He dodged every bullet [and there was a lot]. He advanced towards one of the men in front and kicked the gun out of the man's hands and proceeded to do the same with the rest.

"Four......Five....." Sehun counted how many men he had knocked down.

When Sehun muttered the number "ten," the last man in the hallway fell to the ground unconscious and Sehun stood up straight and fixed his suit, just as Donghae turned the corner.

"I see you still got it, sir." Donghae smirked.

"Eh," Sehun shrugged. "And what are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan."

"Master Suho had assigned me here after the issue in Japane was solved a month ago. Said that a man named Jaejoong was up to something and asked me to work undercover as one of his men." Donghae answered.

"Well......Nice seeing you again, hyung." Sehun said with a smile and gave the man a hug. "By the way, do you have a phone on you?"

Donghae reached into his chest pocket and pulled out Sehun's phone. "Managed to grab it from the creep's office."

"Thanks." Sehun said before making a call.

"Sehun! Where are you?!" Suho's voice was heard on the other side of the line.

"I'm at one of Jaejoong's clubs. DOnghae-hyung is with me. Why didn't you tell me that hyung was back in Korea?" Sehun asked.

"WHAT?? DONGHAE-HYUNG IS BACK??" Kai and Chanyeol yelled.

"It slipped my mind..." Suho muttered. "Anyway, we're on our way to you right now. Stick with hyung."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll meet you out front." 

"Alright. Oh and someone here wants to talk to you." Suo said as the phone being handed to someone else on the other line.

"Hunnie?" a sweet voice asked.

"Luhan." Sehun smiled.

"A-Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry too much. Its not good for the baby."

"I can't help it." Sehun could hear her voice shake.

"I'll be home soon. For now, take care of yourself and our child, okay?"

"Okay."

"Sehun-ah. Be careful." Came another woman's voice.

"I will, Omma." Sehun assured his mother before ending the call. He placed his phone in his pocket and picked up a hand gun from one of the unconscious guards.

"Let's go."

Donghae nodded and followed Sehun while pulling out his own gun.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Guns fired throughout the club and the customers ran out of the building frantically, desperate to get away from the flying bullets.

Sehun and Donghae hid behind the bar counter as the enemy were firing their guns.

"How many do you have left?" Donghae asked.

Sehun checked his ammo. 

"One." he sighed out.

Donghae looked around to see for an opening. "Go. I'll cover you. That door over to your left should lead you out through the back."

"You should know that I don't leave anyone of my friends behind, hyung."

"But–"

"Or did you forget that I'm better at hand-to-hand combat in these kinds of situations?" Sehun cut off.

Donghae fell silent. He then smirked and handed Sehun two fighting knives. "Still gonna cover you though."

"Don't you always?" Sehun smirked as he took the knives, putting the gun in the back of his suit pants.

Sehun stood up behind the counter with his hands up in surrender. The guards stopped firing and looked at Sehun curiously. Sehun smirked and spun the knives in his hands as he jumped over the counter, running towards the enemy. He effortlessly dodged all the bullets that were aimed at him.

He used the knives and his legs to disarm the men while Donghae covered Sehun's back.

After defeating all the men in the room–though not dead–they exited and went out the front door.

As they got outside, they found more of Jaejoong's men on the ground either groaning from extreme pain in their abdomen or unconscious. 

"Took you long enough." Kai's voice said coming from their right.

They turned their heads and saw Kai throw one last punch to the man in his tight grip.

"Hey! Over here!" Chanyeol yelled from where he stood next to the car behind Kai. Suho was busy fighting off on-comers from the side of the car with the help of Nichkhun.

"When did you guys get here anyway?" Sehun asked.

"Uh.......Five minutes ago?" Kai answered, more like questioned.

"Doesn't matter, let's go." Suho said as they began to board the car.

"Forgetting something?" Jaejoong's voice asked from the extrance of the club. 

The six turned around and saw someone who they thought was at home.

Safe.

"Luhan."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: I'M SORRY!!!! Late update!!! So much going on with summer school and all and all the comebacks!!

OMG I was soooooooooooo happy that EXO came back!   б(>ε<)∂ 

~I'm creeping in your heart, babe~ (^3^)~♪ 

Anyways.... Until next update!!!

Note: I at romanizing Thai. I tried my best \\٩( 'ω' )و ///

PEACE OUT!!! v(*'-^*)b