Two - The Lie (Part One)

The Trick of the Heart

Two days before meeting Luhan:

He walked through the mall and passed by the information desk. It was then that he saw someone sleeping under the desk. He stopped by the desk and the employees stopped what they were doing to greet their boss. 

"Do I pay you to slack off?" he asked them. The employees looked at each other, clearly confused.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about, sir." replied one of the employees.

"Really?" he then walks to the desk door. "Then explain this," he said as he opened the door rather forcefully.

Another one of the employees ran to the sleeping employee and woke her up. As she was waking up, she saw her boss and got up.

"I-I wasn't sleeping, sir. I was just resting my eyes." said the employee. 

"I see... after your shift today don't bother coming back to work." Sehun said as he began to walk off.

"B-but sir!" She said after her boss but then sees her boss's mother and sister. "M-madam Oh. Please I need this job. I'm a single mother and-"

"Do not let it happen again." Madam Oh said. She then turns to her son.

"Sehun, aren't you being a bit too harsh?" She asked.

"Now is not the time omma. I have other things to worry about." Sehun replied as he walked off.

"So do I." His mother said as she followed her son. 

They got to Sehun's office and Sehun's sister closed the door so that t was just the three of them in the room. 

"Sehun," his mother began. "You have been married for two years now. And I'm beginning to be suspicious about Krystal."

"Why are you suspicious about my wife?" Sehun asked as he looked up files on his computer.

"Oppa," Sehun's sister began. "You were going to have a child with her so you married her. But look! You don't have one because she suddenly says that she had a miscarriage."

"So." Sehun said, giving his sister a look. "It doesn't mean that we can't try again,Tao." 

"That is not the point!" Tao yelled at her brother. 

"Tao," their mother interrupted. "Sehun-ah. I'm just worried. She has been shopping a lot-"

"Mostly buying clothes. ing tight ones too." Tao mumbled.

"Language, Tao." Said their mother. "As I was saying. Krystal eonnie has been spending a lot of money for expensive things and most of them are not what a wife of a CEO should buy."

"Your point is?" Sehun asked.

"I want to take Krystal to the hospital to get a check up." His mother replied.

This caused Sehun to raise an eyebrow, wonder what his mother is getting at. "I'm guessing this is Tao's idea." He said as he turned to give Tao another look.

"I feel like she is hiding something, oppa. I just want to make sure that she isn't lying to us." Tao defended.

"Why would she lie? She said she had a miscarriage. That doesn't mean that she is hiding something." Sehun explained to his sister.

"She had TWO miscarriages, you dumba-"

"That's enough," Madam Oh interrupted (again) before Tao could even finish the word. "I only came to let you know what my intentions are, Sehun. Let's go Tao." With that said, Madam Oh left Sehun's office, followed by Tao.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

It is 8:30 pm and Sehun was pulling up to the driveway of his house (*cough* mansion *cough*). As he got out of his car, one of the servants (more like a staff member) went to open the driver-side door to let Sehun out and then drive the car to the garage. As Sehun walked up the stairs to the entrance of the house, his wife stood there smiling and welcoming him home.

"Sehun-ah." She said in the most seducing way that made all the house employees want to gag. 

Sehun just smiled and went up to her, giving her a kiss. Krystal giggled (A/N: *gags*) and walked into the house with her arms linked around Sehun's.

"Sehun-ah, I can't wait for you to see our room." Krystal began. Sehun looked at his wife wonder what was wrong with their room for her to do something to it. They walked up the staircase to their room. The moment he stepped into his room he saw his once black and white room rearranged with a variety of colors. 

"Why the colors?" Sehun asked. 

"Black and white gives off a depressing atmosphere. Since I'm your wife, I thought it would be good to have a change." Krystal said with a smile. 

"I also thought," she continued. "That it would give us a romantic atmosphere, you know what I'm saying?" She wrapped her arms around Sehun and began kissing him. Sehun kissed back aggressively and began taking off his suit jacket. Soon they found themselves on the bed with nothing on.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Krystal woke up the next morning, more like at noon, and found that her husband's side of the bed was empty. 

She got up and showered then dressed in her designer clothing. She went into the dining room to eat and the staff were cleaning.

"You," Krystal said to one of the maids. "Get me something to eat," she commanded.

She then looked at the maid that was cleaning the vases on the dining table. "Where is Sehun?"

The maid wanted to roll her eyes at Krystal but held it in. She was about to reply when Madam Oh and Tao entered the room.

"He went to work 4 hours ago." Madam Oh said as she entered.

Krystal turned to greet her mother-in-law. "Good morning, omma." 

"It's already noon, eonni." Tao mumble, stating the obvious and putting emphasis on 'eonni' since Tao hates calling Krystal that.

"Why didn't Sehun wake me up? I could've helped him get ready for work." Krystal pouted. 

Or you just wanted to have with him in the morning. And quit pouting! Its not cute! Tao thought. 

"Never mind that," Madam Oh said. "I want you to come with me." 

"Where to?" Krystal asked.

"You'll see." Tao replied, exiting the room with her mother.

As they reached the entrance of the mansion, there was a car parked in the driveway with the driver waiting by the opened door. Madam Oh stopped by the door and waited for Krystal to catch up. Once they got in the car, the driver closed the door and went to the driver seat to take them to their destination.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The car pulled up to Central Seoul Medical Center (A/N: don't know if this is a real place. -_-). As Madam Oh and Tao were getting out of the car, Krystal was getting nervous.

"W-why are we here?" Krystal asked.

"We are going to get you checked up." Tao answered her question.  

"W-what? Why?" Krystal asked getting out of the car even more nervous.

"We want to know why you keep getting miscarriages." Tao stated getting irritated. They had walked to the front of the check in desk when Krystal realized what was happening.

"No. No. NO! I will not!" Krystal yelled, causing the people in the lobby to look at her. She began to run for the exit when the drive caught her. 

"You can't make me!!" She said as she struggled against the hold on her. 

The driver held her tight until a nurse brought a wheelchair over. Krystal was placed in the wheelchair and was pushed to the obstetrician department.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Are you sure about the results?" Madam Oh asked the doctor.

"Yes. I have checked it over three times just to make sure. Your daughter-in-law is unable to get pregnant." The doctor replied.

"How can that be?" Tao asked.

"I took the liberty of looking up her past medical records and I found something that you should know." The doctor said as she handed over an envelope.

Madam Oh took the envelope and took out the papers that were inside; two types of medical records. Madam Oh and Tao were shocked by the results

"Thank you." Madam Oh said as she put the reports back into the envelope and gave it to Tao saying, "Hold on to these."

They thanked the doctor one more time and left the hospital. 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The ride home was silent. When they got back to the mansion, Madam Oh, Tao and a couple of maids went into Sehun's room.

"I want all of this lying 's things out of my son's room, now!" Madam Oh commanded. Tao and the maids went to clear the closets and drawers of Krystal's things. Krystal began to go hysteric and started fighting against the maids.

"You can't do this!" Krystal yelled as she tried to put her clothes back into the closet. "I won't let you! I have every right to be here as Sehun's wife!"

"You are no longer my brother's wife! You lying piece of shi-" Tao began to say until Krystal interrupted her with a scream and an attack.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Yay! Chapter two done :) took me a while to figure out what to write. This was really long, I know. Second part will be up soon :P until the next update (hopefully tomorrow when I have time) heehee