Forty One - Together Forever (Final)

The Trick of the Heart

It's been a year since the twins were born and the little family has been living happily. 

Or so we think...

"Wait....You mean to tell me that he hasn't proposed to you yet?" Yixing asked Luhan as they drank milk tea at Kyungsoo's Tea House.

Luhan nodded. 

"But you have kids!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"You don't think I know that? I thought that he would propose after the twins were born, but nothing!" Luhan cried.

"Maybe.....he's planning something." Yixing said lost in thought.

"I don't know." Luhan said as she looked at her watch. "I have to go. I promised Sehun I would be home by 5 pm today."

"Okay. But you are coming with me to the hospital tomorrow, right?" Yixing asked.

"Of course. Wouldn't want to miss out on seeing this little sweetheart." Luhan said as she gently bent down to pat Yixing's tummy.

Yixing smiled. 

"I'm surprised that Suho hasn't asked you yet either." Luhan said with a smile before leaving.

Yixing was surprised by the comment but laughed it off with Kyungsoo.

"She got you there."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan entered the mansion as Sky and Hana ran up to her. 

"Hey there, you two! What have you guys been up to?" She asked as she bent down to pat their heads. The two barked, clearly excited about something.

"Thtai!!! Hana!" little voices called. 

The two dogs turned towards the owner of the voice and began running toward it.

Luhan stood up and chuckled.

As she entered the living room, she was greeted by cute squeals as two kids were being tackled and to death by two big dogs.

"Alright you four. That's enough." Luhan said as she clapped her hands and the dogs stopped and moved away from the kids and the kids ran towards their mother.

"Mama! Mama!" they cried out with big smiles on their faces.

Luhan knelt to the ground and opened her arms so that she could pull her twins into a big hug.

"And how ere you two doing today?" Luhan asked.

The twins only giggled and played with their mother's hair.

It was then Haowen remembered something and broke away from Luhan's hold. He grabbed his mother's hand and began pulling her.

"What is it, baby?" Luhan asked as she let go of Ziwei only to hold her hand as the she was being pulled by a one year old toddler to who knows where.

Haowen pulled his mother towards the garden when the latter froze in her spot.

There, standing before them, was the love of her life, Oh Sehun.

He held a bouquet of red roses and was standing in the middle of rose petals scattered all around, forming the shape of a heart. Candles lit up the area. And what made it better was the scene of the sun setting behind the man.

Luhan felt a tug on her arm and was pulled towards the sea of petals. She was soon a steps away from Sehun when the latter decided to take a few steps closer.

They were close enough to the point where Sehun could take her and and smiled.

"Sehun? What's going on?" Luhan asked as she looked around and soon looking into her lover's eyes.

"Xi Luhan. We have been through so much the moment we got together. I know our first meeting wasn't the ideal meeting between lovers, but I'm glad that I have met you. You're the first person who loved me for me and didn't care about all my flaws. You made me a changed man and I love you for that. I love the way you laugh, your smile, your eyes, your lips, your......everything. You gave me beautiful children and I hope there'll be more in the future. You helped me realize what true love really is and helped bring back laughter to this house. And I want you to stay. You are no longer here to pay off the debt your father had. But you are to stay here.....as my wife." 

Luhan smiled throughout the entire speach until the last words shocked her. She watched Sehun with wide eyes when the latter knelt of one knee.

"Xi Luhan, will you marry me?" He asked as he looked up to stare his lover in the eyes.

Luhan began tearing up as she stared back at her lover. 

She turned to each of her side to look at her kids as they looked up back at her as if saying "say yes!"

So she did. "Yes."

Sehun smiled a bright smile and gave the bouquet of roses to Luhan. As she took them, Sehun then reached into his jacket and pulled out a velvet box. When he opened it, a beautiful ring was inside. [image of the ring]

Sehun took the ring out and placed it on Luhan's finger.

Luhan stared at her ring for a while until she felt Sehun's arm around her.

She looked up at him and he leaned in to kiss her.

Cheering was heard in the background as everyone had watched what had happened.

Kai was holding a camera and recorded everything.

"I'm so happy that my parents baught me this camera. I got great shots!" He said in a low voice.

Kyungsoo only stared at her lover like he was an idiot.

Chen, Baekhyun, Minseok, Chanyeol, Suho and Yixing were all cheering. Madam Oh and Taeyeon smiled at their children. Kris smiled to himself as he turned towards Tao. Tao was busy taking pictures. Amber and Jokwon were dancing like they have ants in their pants. The staff members were all cheering.

And Ming Yue.......He watched the newly engaged couple kiss with a beautiful, colorful sky in the background.

The couple broke apart from their kiss and turned towards the audience. 

Luhan laughed.

"How long have you been planning this?" 

"A little over a year...." Sehun answered. "Had to ask Lay to play your part a couple of times.....BUT not the kissing part....obviously." 

Luhan giggled. "I love you."

Sehun then smiled. "I love you, too."

And thus, a few months later, the couple said "I do."

"Together forever. That's where we'll always be." 

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

YUP! That's then end of the story!!! But I have another one coming!

The Gentlemen of Exo!!! 

Check it out!!!

A big THANK YOU to all my readers and subscribers!!! Thank you for being patient on the long waited updates ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ

You guys made my first fanfiction story successful!!! 

I hoped you enjoyed the story! I love you all! 

See you in my next story!!! Chapter One will be updates soon! [I hope!]

PEACE OUT!! v(≧∇≦v)三(v≧∇≦)v