Ten - Run Away (Part 1)

The Trick of the Heart

"Did you deliver the flowers and the bear to her house?" A man asked through the phone.

"....."

"Good. Take the rest of the day off Chanyeol. Thanks again," the man said before hanging up with a smile on his face.

The door to the man's office opened.

"Did I walk into the right room?" the new comer asked with a smirk.

"What do you want hyung?" 

"Can I not come visit my dongsaeng? And why are you smiling? It's really rare." 

"Oh, I just thought of this funny joke that Kai told me."

"Oh~." The new comer walked towards the couch in the office. "By the way, did Kai tell you about Luhan?" 

The smile on the man's face disappeared upon remembering his conversation with his best friend. 

The man, now sitting on the couch, saw the smile disappearing and raised a brow. 

"Are you really falling for her, Sehun-ah?" 

"Like I told Kai, I don't know for sure," Sehun replied. "I felt something when I'm near her. Its a different feeling than when I was with Krystal."

The man chuckled. "I don't think you have ever acted this way, even when you first met Krystal."

Sehun then looked at the man realizing something. "Why ARE you here?"

"I wanted a reason to get away from the hospital."

"What? The nurses are giving you stares again?"

"I tell you, those are not just stares. It contains lust and it is freaking me out!" the man visibly shivered.

Sehun laughed at how silly his hyung can be, but then again the guy has never dated.

"*sigh* I seriously don't know how you do it, Sehun-ah," the man said as he rubbed his temple.

"I just ignore them," Sehun answered looking towards his hyung. "I think it is time you start dating."

"I have yet to find the one," the man reasoned. "I should get going though. I have an operation in an hour."

The man got up and began walking towards the door.

"Joonmyeon-hyung!" Sehun called for the man.

Joonmyeon turned to look at Sehun. "Hm?"

"I'm sure there is someone out there waiting for you. Who knows, maybe they are closer than you think." (⋅ω<)

Joonmyeon gave Sehun a smile and a nod before leaving the office.

Sehun got up from his seat and got back to his work. Great. Now to get rid of this load of paper work.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Next Day:

"Luhan-ah. Wake up."

Luhan stirred in her bed. "Five more minutes."

The person sighed, but then grinned evily when she thought of an idea.

*SPLASH*

"AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Luhan screamed as she felt ice cold water on her entire body and bed. "WHAT THE HELL? AMBER!!!!"

"You wouldn't wake up." Amber reasoned.

"I said FIVE MORE MINUTES!!!"

"Which will turn into an hour." Amber stated shrugging. She saw Luhan angrily pout. "Or did you want me to use HOT water?"

"You wouldn't," Luhan's eyes widened.

"You wanna bet?" Amber said as she began to walk out of the room with the bucket.

"Okay. Okay. OKAY!!!! I'm up! Geez, can't someone sleep in?" Luhan gave in as she crawled out of bed to go the the bathroom adjacent to her room. "YOU ARE EVIL!!!!"

Satisfied with waking up the sleeping deer, Amber walked down to the kitchen to help Jokwon finish cooking breakfast.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Breakfast went by with Taeyeon talking to her kids about what happened for the past month. When things got depressing, leave it up for Jokwon and Amber to lighten up the mood with their arguments.

After breakfast, Luhan, Jokwon, and Amber went to the super market to buy groceries for dinner.

"Well, well. If it isn't my beautiful little deer." A voice said behind Luhan as she was looking for apples. 

Luhan froze from realizing whose voice it was. The next thing she knew was that the man had put his arms around her, pulling her towards his body causing the apple in Luha's hand to drop. 

Luhan panicked. "L-Let go of me!"

"Not this time, me precious. Now that your knight isn't here to save you." The man said as he bent his head to place a kiss on Luhan's neck.

Upon feeling his breathe on her neck, Luhan stomped on his foot and ran away from him when she felt his arms around her waist loosen.

Luhan ran down a random aisle and found Amber. 

"Eonni!!!" Luhan called.

"Luhan-ah, what's wrong?" Amber asked after seeing Luhan bend over to catch her breathe. 

"We need to leave now!" 

"Hey what's going on?" Jokwon asked as he walked up to them.

"Let's go now!" Luhan said as she truned to run but ran into the man from earlier.

"Now where are you going?"

"Stay away!" 

"Hey! What are you doing to our Luhan?!" Amber yelled.

"Yeah!" Jokwon added.

The man looked at the two, mostly at Jokwon. "What are you a man or a woman?"

"I happen to be a man, thank you."

The man stared at Jokwon with an are-you-serious look.

"Anyways. Come here Luhan so I can take you home..." the man said with a smile that made Luhan shiver.

The man began to advance towards Luhan when Amber and Jokwon jumped in front of him.

"Ah! Not a step closer!" Amber yelled, but the man side stepped and tried to get around the two but Amber and Jokwon followed his movements.

"Luhan-ah, go!" Jokwon commanded.

Luhan nodded and ran out of the market.

"Follow her! Do not let her get away!" the man yelled as he pushed Amber and Jokwon into one of the shelves, causing a domino effect to happen as the shelves fell one by one. 

The man took that moment to run after Luhan.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan ran down the streets as fast as she could. When she looked behind her, she could see the man following her with three other men.

Luhan turned at a corner, only to run into someone. She closed her eyes expecting to hit the ground, but then she felt nothing. When she opened her eyes, she saw a pair of arms holding onto her waist to keep her from falling. 

Luhan blinked a couple of times and wiggled out of the person's arms.

"Chwesonghamnida*!" she apologized with a bow. As she straightened she saw someone she thought would be impossible to see in this part of Seoul.

"O-Oh Sehun." 

"Hn." Sehun replied with a slight nod that was barely noticable. 

Sehun looked at Luhan wonder why she was out alone and out of breathe. His thoughts were answered by the sound of foot steps rushing towards them and the look of panic in Luhan's eyes.

Luhan looked around trying to find a place to hide and accidentally locking eyes with Sehun.

Sehun looked at Luhan and mouthed "Kim Jaejoong?" and was answered with a nod.

Without thinking, Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled her with him towards his car. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Okay! New Chapter!!!! Sorry for the late update. Was planning to update a few days ago but was called in for work (∋д∈) 

Most of you are wondering if Wu Shi Xun and Kris are related.... the answer will be revealed in later chapters (probably in the next 3 or 4 chapters.... I'm not sure yet.) 

Well until next update!! PEACE!!!!  v( ̄ー ̄)v