Forty - Boy or Girl?

The Trick of the Heart

It's been six months since the event at the hospital. 

Luhan and Sehun are in a room waiting for Suho to enter for it is time for them to determine their child's gender.

Suho entered the room and was happy to see that Luhan was healthy and growing.

"Are you ready know the gender?" Suho asked the excited parents-to-be.

"Wait! I've never really asked you..." Luhan said to Sehun. "Boy or girl?"

Sehun smiled when he realized what Luhan meant. "Doesn't matter. As long as they are healthy and happy, it doesn't matter." 

Luhan smiled and turned back to Suho. "Ready!"

Both Sehun and Suho laughed at how cute Luhan was when she was excited.

Suho began placing the gel onto Luhan's stomach and placed the ultrasound scanner [a/n: idk the name of the thing.... But you know what I mean....hopefully >.<] on her stomach to see the baby.

"Ah! Here we are! Now let's see...." Suho said as he searched for the sign of a little weewee to indicate if the child is a boy or girl.

"Congratulations, you two! It's a boy!" Suho said excitedly as he turned to the couple, glad that Sehun finally gets an heir.

But something caught Suho's attention when he looked at the screen once again.

"Wait..." Suho looked closely...then his eyes widened.  "Well....I didn't expect this..."

"What?" Sehun asked suddenly concerned for his child's health.

But a smiled grew on Suho's face as he pointed at another object behind their son.

The two looked at where the doctor was pointing. Their eyes widened when they realized what the doctor meant.

"I could've sworn I saw one..... But congratulations once again. And this one is a girl!" Suho said.

"T-Twins? We're having twins?!" Luhan asked in shock.

"Yup!" Suho replied amused at Luhan's reaction. It went from shock to excitement in five seconds.

Sehun looked at his lover and smiled brightly. "Thank you. Thank you!! I love you, Lu."

"I love you, too." Luhan said and brought Sehun in for a kiss.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan and Sehun returned home and Sehun went to help Luhan out of the car. He placed his left hand behind her back and took her right hand into his as he guided her inside.

They were greeted by excited people in the living room.

"What did Suho-oppa say?" Tao asked her brother.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Madam Oh asked.

"Oh~!!! This is so exciting!!!" Jokwon squealed.

"Will we be able to help care for the kid?" Amber asked hoping the couple would say yes.

"It would be fun to watch a mini Sehun and Luhan running around!" Baekhyun squealed with Minseok.

"Oh my god!!! I'm gonna be an uncle!!" Chen yelled excitedly.

"It's hard to believe that my girl is having a baby..." Ming Yue muttered earning a slap to the head by his wife.

"I know I've said this many times, but congrats dude!" Kai said with Kyungsoo and Lay by his side.

"You better take care of them, Oh Sehun." Kris said from behind Tao.

Sehun and Luhan looked at each other, trying not to burst out laughing.

"WELL?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"Well...it's......." Luhan dragged out. She smiled at how everyone leaned forward, impatient to hear about the news. She looked at Sehun once again and turned back to the group before them.

"A boy." She finally said and everyone cheered.

"And a girl." Sehun added causing everyone to freeze.

"Wait... What?" Madam Oh asked, not sure if she heard right.

"You said it was a boy...." Chen said in confusion.

"Then you said a girl..." Baekhyun finished.

"Oh my Tree!! You're not..." Kyungsoo said.

Luhan smiled.

"By the Tree, she is!" Lay squealed.

"TWINS!!!" The two screamed together, causing the others to realized what Luhan and Sehun were trying to say.

Baekhyun, Tao, Minseok, Amber, and Jokwon squealed and jumped up and down. Madam Oh and Taeyeon had happy smiles on their faces as they turned towards each other and hugged. Kris, Kai, and Chanyeol gave Sehun a smirk.

And Ming Yue paled... "Two?" He whispered.

"Baba?" Luhan called concerned with a hand on her growing bump.

"My baby is having two babies?" He asked, more to himself. He looked up with tears in his eyes. "That has got to be the...............BEST NEWS YET!" He yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"What do you want to name them?" Luhan asked Sehun as she sat on the bed, back against the head frame, and gently caressed her baby bump.

"I don't know." Sehun answered as he walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. 

Luhan pouted. "Why does choosing a name have to be so hard." Luhan whined.

Sehun chuckled at how cute Luhan was as he crawled on the bed to where his lover was. He got close enough where his lips ghosted over her's.

"We'll know when the time comes, Lu. For now, we rest." Sehun said before pecking Luhan on the lips and lay her down to sleep. 

They stayed in each other's embrace until Sehun felt Luhan's even breathe. When he was sure she was asleep, he placed a hand on the baby bump and began to gently rub the area. 

"Your mama is so cute when she is confused on how to do things. I wonder what name she will choose for you two. But wither way, I will love you all with all my heart." Sehun whispered and then felt a small kick at the palm of his hand. He smiled and snuggled closer to Luhan.

"I love you." 

"I love you, too, Sehunnie."

Sehun smiled and soon found himself in dreamland.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Three Months Later:

The doors to the emergancy room opened abruptly as Luhan was rolled in by a nurse on a wheelchair into the labor room. 

Madam Oh and Taeyeon ran after Luhan as Tao was rushing behind while on the phone.

"Oppa.....pick up....." Tao muttered after the fifth time trying to call her brother.

"He's not picking up!" She screamed.

"Give me that!" Kris said as he took his girlfriend's phone and dialed the number again.

"Hey!" Kai's voice was heard from afar. "Are they out yet?"

Kai, Kyungsoo, and Yixing all ran up to the couple after hearing that Luhan went into labor.

"No. She just went in. I my idiot of a brother isn't picking up his damn phone!" Tao yelled.

"Sehun-hyung isn't here yet?" Chen asked as he ran up to them, pulling Minseok along.

"*[sigh]* No. He isn't answering." Kris said after listening to the damn machine once again.

"Uh.... Maybe we should head over to the room?" Yixing suggested.

"Right. Let's go!" Kai yelled. "Suho-hyung is probably there already."

As they all arrived at the room where Luhan was to deliver her babies, they met Madam Oh and Taeyeon outside.

"Only Sehun is allowed in..." Taeyeon said.

"Where the hell is he then!" Tao yelled once again, earning shushing noises from the nurses. Tao apologized to the nurses with a bow.

Then the phone rings.

Sehun-Oppa Calling

Kris answered the phone. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT PICK UP THE PHONE THE FIRST FIVE TIMES??!" 

"I was in a meeting and my phone was in my office. Why?" Sehun's voice answered, sounding annoyed.

"Well... GET YOUR TO THE HOSPITAL! Luhan went into labor." Kris muttered the last part.

"!" Sehun cursed over the phone and the line went dead.

Fifteen minutes later, the group sees Sehun rushing to the door.

"How is she?" Sehun asked.

"We don't know." Chen answered for everyone.

Then the door opened.

"Is that idiot here, yet?" Suho asked the group looking around until he spotted who he was looking for. "Get in here. Luhan is in deep pain and you're late."

Sehun visibly paled and hesitantly walked towards the door.

Kris and Kai looked at each other and saw that it is going to take a long while until Sehun can actually get to Luhan on time to see his kids. So they pushed him.....hard.

"Go in there and see them!" Kai yelled.

"They would want you there when they come to the world!" Kris added.

Without getting a chance to retort back to them, Sehun was dragged by Suho into the laboring room.

Once he arrived, he heard his love yell.

"WHERE IS HE?!"

"Found him!" Suho said as he entered the room.

"FINALLY!! YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE TWENTY MINUTES AGO!" Luhan yelled.

Sehun had no excuse but to walk over to his lover and calm her down.

"I'm sorry, love." He said as he kissed her sweating forehead.

"Okay.... now that the father is here....Let's get these babies out, shall we." Suho said as he began preparing to help bring life into the world.

"Okay, Luhan. No....Push!" 

Luhan pushed.

"Again!" 

She pushed again.

"One more time."

She pushed harder.

"I see one!" 

She pushed harder.

"Almost there...."

"Waa Waa Waa" the sound of the baby's cry filled the room. 

"It's a boy!" Suho said as he gave the baby to a nurse so that she could clean him and wrap him up.

"Alright Luhan. Ready for your little girl?" Suho asked.

"Just get her out!"

"Right. Now Push!"

She pushed.

And pushed.

And pushed.

"Waa Waa Waa!" the cry of her baby girl was heard. 

Luhan began to cry when she heard her babies.

"They're beautiful. Thank you." Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear as he kissed her head.

"Here they are." Suho said with their son in his arms. He gave the boy to Sehun as a nurse gave their daughter to Luhan.

"She has your nose." Sehun said as he looked at his daughter.

"He has your eyes." Luhan said back when she saw her son open is eyes.

"What are you going to name them?" Suho asked.

Luhan looked at Sehun because she had yet to pick out names and Sehun smiled.

"His name is Haowen and her's is Ziwei." Sehun said.

Luhan stared at her lover in surprise. Ziwei was her grandmother's name who died when she was only eleven. 

"Your dad told me about your nainai and how much you loved her. Haowen was my father's name." Sehun answered her unspoken question. 

Luhan teared up and looked back down at her daughter. "Ziwei..." 

"Oh Haowen and Oh Ziwei it is." Suho said as he wrote the names down on the clipboard so that he can write their birth certificates.

When he looked up from his clipboard, Suho sees a now complete, loving family. "Congratulations you two."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan woke up to cooing from her left. When she opened her eyes, she sees Kyungsoo, Yixing, and Tao all gathered around her babies.

"Oh! You're awake!" Yixing said as she saw that their friend had woken up.

"Where's Sehun?" Luhan asked when she didn't see him around.

"He went home to get a change of clothes for the three of you." Kyungsoo answered.

Luhan tried to sit up and Tao helped her.

When she was comfortable, Luhan looked towards her twins. 

"They're beautiful. I swear, this little guy is going to be one heck of a heart throb." Tao said. "And this little lady is going to attract many men!" 

"Over my dead body." Sehun's deep voice was heard by the door.

Luhan giggled.

"Oh come on, oppa. I'm just kidding." Tao said to her brother.

"Still." Sehun said as he walked towards Luhan and gave her a kiss. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Did they eat yet?" 

Sehun nodded. "The nurse brought in their bottles while you were sleeping."

Luhan nodded as she yawned.

The door opened and Suho walked in.

"Well the twins are healthy and so is Luhan. You're ready to go home in the morning." Suho said as he walked towards his girlfriend and gave her a kiss.

"Get a room!" Tao cried as she mockingly covered her eyes.

"Oh you don't know how much I would like to right now." Suho said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"There are babies in the room!" Kyungsoo squeaked.

Suho turned towards the new parents. "Apologizes."

"Just take this outside the room." Sehun said.

"Will do." Suho said as he took Yixing's hand and took her to his office.

"I can't help but have that image in my head now." Luhan said pouting. Then a shiver went down her back. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HEYO!!!! YAY!!! Babies born!!! I tried to come up with good names for the babies and thought these names could work..... (´_¨`)9

Anyways..................Until next update!!!

PEACE!! ( v ̄▽ ̄)

Glossary:

nainai = chinese for grandmother on father's side (father's mother)