Thirty Two - Bomb Threat (Part One)

The Trick of the Heart

Sehun woke up to his phone ringing.

"Hello?" 

"Wait. Did you just wake up? It's 2:00 pm! What are you doing still sleeping?!"

"What do you want Chanyeol-hyung?" 

"We've got a problem. Krystal's sister called. Said that they are suing the company. We are to have a hearing tomorrow." Chanyeol answered.

"Does my mom know about this?"

"Yes. She plans to find Krystal's previous lover. The one who impregnate her five years ago."

"Very well, I'll see you tomorrow."

Sehun hung up the phone and placed it back on the bedside table. He then turned towards the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

Luhan slept in Sehun's embrace and smiled in her sleep.

Sehun smiled as well and kissed her temple.

Luhan stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. She blinked a couple times to take the sleep away.

"Hey, sleepy head." Sehun greeted her.

Luhan smiled and sighed. "Hey, yourself."

"Come on. We should get up."

"Okay." Luhan said as she tried to get up. She winced once she sat up.

"Wait here." Sehun instructed as he got up and went into the bathroom.

Luhan heard Sehun turn on the water. He came back out and picked Luhan up, bridal style. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" Luhan asked surprised.

Sehun said nothing and took her to the bathroom. He then placed her in the bathtub filled with warm water. Luhan winced a little when the water hit her sensitive bottom. Sehun climbed in behind her, placing his legs on each side of her and wrapping his arms around her waist. Luhan leaned back in his embrace and sighed with content.

They sat their for about an hour, playing with each other's hands and talked stories. 

Luhan yawned, causing Sehun to chuckle. "Still sleepy?" 

Luhan nodded.

"Come on." Sehun said as he began getting up and helping Luhan get out of the tub and began puttting on their clothes.

They checked out of the hotel and walked towards Sehun's car.

Sehun drove them back to the Oh Mansion where they were greeted by Madam Oh and Tao.

"So~?" Tao began with suggestive tone.

Luhan blushed, understanding what Tao wanted to know.

Madam Oh chuckled. "Happy birthday, Luhan."

"Th-thank you." Luhan replied as she squeezed Sehun's hand.

"Luhan's a bit tired. We are going to go to our room and have our lunch there." Sehun said.

"Of course, son." Madam Oh said. 

The couple began walking up the stairs but Luhan tensed at Tao's words. "Don't be too loud! You hear me?!"

They heard a slap and an "ow!" after that.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

After eating their lunch (and early dinner) Sehun laid Luhan down in bed and crawled in next to her.

Luhan placed her head on Sehun's chest as Sehun wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into an embrace.

Luhan soon fell asleep to the steady beat of Sehun's heart. 

Sehun watched her sleep and sighed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next day Sehun woke up to an empty bed.

Sehun got up and washed up before heading down to the dining room.

On his way to the room, he passed by the kitchen where he saw the most beautiful scene he has ever seen.

He walked up towards the archway to the kitchen and watched the cook work.

Luhan was so busy cutting strawberries and bananas that she didn't realize that she was being watched.

It was when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and a chin on her left shoulder did she realize that someone was in the room.

"Smells good." Sehun said.

"It's fried rice with an omelette on top. I also made a strawberry banana smoothy for breakfast." Luhan said as she continued to cut the strawberry in her hand with a smile.

"I wasn't talking about the food." Sehun said in a low voice and kissed her neck.

Luhan froze in place with her eyes wide. She then blushed and continued working with shaking hands for Sehun on her neck.

"S-Sehun.... S-Stop.... I-I might cut myself." Luhan stuttered.

But Sehun didn't hear her. He bit down on her neck, causing her to gasp. Luhan's hand slipped and accidentally cut her finger.

Sehun heard the gasp and opened his eyes. He saw Luhan's finger bleeding.

"Luhan!" Sehun exclaimed as he brought her finger up close to see how deep the cut was.

"I hate to say this, but..... I told you so." Luhan said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry." Sehun said with guilt in his eyes. "Does it hurt?"

"Not really." Luhan answered.

Sehun looked at the cut once more and brought it up to his lips. He put the finger in his mouth, away to blood. He grabbed a napkin from the counter and wrapped it around her finger. 

"Here. Put pressure on it for a bit." Sehun said as he went to the drawer next to the fridge to grab a small first aid kit.

He placed a bandage on her finger and kissed it when he was done.

"So it wouldn't hurt as much," was his reason.

Luhan laughed at how sweet Sehun can be.

"Breakfast is ready." Luhan said afterwards.

She began picking up the dishes and taking them to the dining room. Sehun helped witht he drinks and the two sat down and had breakfast together.

They laughed and talked stories as they ate. 

Unknown to them were five pairs of eyes watching them eat their breakfast.

"Well, isn't this adorable?" Tao whispered to her mother.

"It sure is." Madam Oh replied. "Come on. Let's leave them alone for now."

And so they left the couple.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Krystal and her sister, Jessica, were waiting outside the conference room with their lawyer.

Sehun, Madam Oh, and their lawyer, Lee Donghae, arrived and they all went into the room.

"My client is legally married to Mr. Oh, therefore, Mr. Oh having another lover is an act of an adultery. Thus, my client has the right to sue you, Mr. Oh." Krystal's lawyer stated.

"Your client, however, has lied to my client stating that she was pregnant, leading to their marriage, when she could not get pregnant in general." Donghae countered.

"That is a different case. My client is suing Mr. Oh for adultery!" The lawyer declared.

"As is she." A voice interrupted the meeting.

"And who are you to interrrupt an official business?" the lawyer asked.

"Oh, I apologize. I am Kim Jongin, a friend of Mr. Oh's." Kai introduced himself.

"And what business do you have here?"

"I was going to show this to Sehun, but came a tad bit late." Kai explained. "But since we are all here, shall I show this to you all?" 

"And what is it that you want to show us, Mr. Kim?" Jessica asked.

Kai chuckled. "You'll see."

Kai linked his phone to the plat screen TV in the room, showing an image of a club.

"A friend of mine–not saying who–was at this club and saw something that they thought would be an act of adultery."

Kai pressed play and the video began. The video was of Krystal drinking at a bar and a man walking up to her. [A/N: refer to chapter thirty when Krystal met Jaejoong, but only the part that was at the bar up to the point they started advance for the stairs.]

"As you can see, Krystal as also committed adultery." Kai explained.

"I believe that the previous assumption for my client committing adultery is void." Donghae said with a smirk.

Krystal's eyes were wide in shock. 

"What did you do, Krystal?" Jessica asked her sister in a harsh whisper.

Krystal was furious as she stood up abruptly and marched out the door. Jessica and their lawyer followed close behind.

Kai and Sehun smirked at each other and Madam Oh smiled happily.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Outside the conference room after Kai arrived:

"This way ladies and gentlemen!" Joon said as he guided a group of reporters up the stairs towards the conference room.

"Are you sure that Oh Sehun and his wife are here?" one of the reporters asked followed by a bunch of questions from the others.

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down people. Yes they are here. They are currently talking about their divorce case as we speak." Joon answered them.

"So the rumors of them getting a divorce is true?" another reporter asked.

"I can't say if it is true or not." Joon said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

After Joon said that, the door opened and Krystal walked out with an angry look on her face.

"Krystal! Krystal! Is it true that you and Mr. Oh are getting a divorce?"

"Why are you getting a divorce?" 

"What happened to the happy marriage?"

"Can you tell us your thoughts on Mr. Oh's lover?"

So many questions were asked and Krystal's face changed from angry to that of a hurt victim.

"I love Sehun so much but it hurts that he was cheating on me with another woman." Krystal fake cried.

"Can you tell us about this lover?" a reporter asked.

"She is nothing but a lying, gold digging who only wants Sehun's money. We are trying to convince him to stop, but he wouldn't listen." Jessica answered the question.

"How long has this been going on?" another reporter asked.

"It's been going on for six months already." Krystal said as she cried. *[cough]* fake!!! *[cough]*

"It is not my son who has been lying, but you! Krystal Jung!" Madam Oh exclaimed.

Krystal was shocked by Madam Oh's words.

"Omma, why are you doing this? I have done nothing but showered your son with love." Krystal said.

"Oh, I'm sure you did. But it was all for the wrong reasons." Madam Oh said with a smirk. "Do you want to know the truth?" Madam Oh asked the reporters.

They nodded.

She looked towards Krystal.

"Two years ago, Krystal Jung said that she was pregnant with my grandchild. A few months later, she said she had a miscarriage. I was wondering why she didn't get pregnant again after that. So I got curious. That's when I found out that she can't get pregnant. She had her ovaries removed five years ago due to an accident." Madam Oh explained.

As Madam Oh told them the story, two men entered the building and began walking up the stairs.

The reporters looked at each other and then back at Krystal.

"Is this true, Krystal?" one of the reporters asked.

"No! It's not!" Krystal defended.

"If you don't believe me. Why don't you ask that man over there." Madam Oh gestured to the two men.

Chanyeol was standing at the top of the staircase in front of the second man. When the reporters turned to look at them, Chanyeol stepped aside, allowing the reporters to see the man.

"Krystal." the man said.

Krystal's eyes widened when she saw him.

"I'm sure you remember you first lover." Madam Oh said.

The reporters ran up to the man, bombarding him with questions.

"Who are you?"

"How do you know Krystal Jung?"

"What do you have to do with this case?"

"Krystal and I were lovers back in college. We've been steady for two years when we decided to go a bit further. A month later, Krystal said she was pregnant. I told her that I would take responsibility and marry her. The next thing I knew was that she was out my door and drove away. I searched for her and found out that she was in a car accident. I was worried for her and my child so I went to see her. She wouldn't talk to me. I asked the doctor about her condition and he told me that she was fine and had decided to abort the child. I asked her why? I screamed at her asking how could she abort our child."

The man paused for a bit. 

"Her answer? 'I didn't want to ruin my figure and you have no money.' She was nothing but a gold digging ." Then man finished, saying the last words with a hint of venom.

All the reporters turned to Krystal and saw the shocked look on her face. They ran back towards her.

"Is this true?"

"Do you regret your decision to abort the child?"

"Was this all for money?"

Krystal was overwhelmed by the questions and began backing away.

"Noona! Is this all true?" Joon asked his cousin, Jessica.

"Sh!! Shut it!" Jessica shushed him.

Joon laughed, finding it funny that this happened to his cousin.

The reporters kept moving closer to Krystal and eventually she began running away from them with Jessica and Joon following behind her.

Madam Oh, Sehun, Kai, and Donghae walked towards Chanyeol and the man.

"Thank you for coming." Madam Oh thanked the man.

"Anything to get that witch out of our lives. You deserve better Mr. Oh." The man said.

"How are you now?" Sehun asked.

"Good. I have a loving wife and two kids. Better than I had expected."

"Hn. That's good."

"I'm sure your lover is a whole lot better than Krystal."

"Oh you bet she is." Kai answered this time.

"Oh?" the man gave a questioning look.

"She cannot be described in words. You need to meet her in person to understand that she is far better than that ." Kai laughed.

"Kim Jongin! Language!" Madam Oh scolded.

"Mianhae, Omma." Kai apologized.

Madam Oh smiled.

"Omma. I have to go. I need to check up on the stocks at the warehouse." Sehun said.

"Very well. Be careful, okay?" Madam Oh said.

"Sure, will. It was nice meeting you." Sehun said to the man.

"We should hang out sometime." Then man said.

"You know. I never got your name."

"Choi Minho."

Sehun chuckled. "You're Taemin's husband?"

Minho raised an eyebrow. "You know my wife?"

"Of course he does!" Kai answered.

"And you are?" Minho asked.

"I am hurt hyung!" Kai cried.

Minho took a good look at Kai. His eyes widened when he realized who he was.

"Kim Jongin! Taemin's twin brother?!" Minho asked.

"Yup! Its been awhile. Haven't seen you in like, what? Three years?" Kai said as he swung his arm around Minho.

"Pabo. You never call. Taemin always whined that her brother's don't call."

"HAHA! Alright, I'll call her later on today." Kai said.

Sehun smiled. "Well, its great meeting you, hyung. I have to go. Here's my card. Call if you want to talk or anything." 

"So I can call if I need someone to watch my kids when my and Tae go out?" Minho asked.

"Sure. Luhan loves kids." Sehun shrugged.

"Alright then. I'll call when I need to." Minho said.

Sehun chuckle. "See ya hyung." He said as he walked off.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

At the warehouse, Sehun was checking up on all the imports he received.

"What of the textiles?" Sehun asked one of the workers.

"They will be coming in on Tuesday, sir." 

Sehun nodded and looked at the clipboard in his hand. 

"Double check that everything is in order." Sehun commanded as he gave the clipboard to the worker and walked off.

Somewhere in the warehouse, a man was placing his helmet down, covering something with the object.

Sehun walked by and saw the man. I don't remember him working here. 

He was suspicious about the man and called him out.

"Hey!" 

The man was shocked when he saw Sehun and bolted right out of the warehouse using the back door.

Sehun followed and ran out to the back.

Once outside, Sehun lost sight of the man.

That was when he saw the man hiding behind a corner. Sehun ran up to the corner but didn't get there when––BOOM!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Here is the next Chapter!!!! As for the suing case.... I know nothing on how it goes so bare with me on that. I just made it up off the top of my head. Anyways...... Hoped you enjoyed it. I wonder what happened to Sehun??? (ʃƪ¬‿¬)

Only one way to find out! 

Until next update!

PEACE!!! ✌三(✌'ω')✌三✌