Nine - Graduation

The Trick of the Heart

"Luhan! Are you ready yet?" a voice was heard from the living room. 

"Almost!" Luhan yelled as she was finishing the last touches on her make up before heading down.

"Okay! Let's go!" Luhan laughed at her friend's excitement. 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Xi Luhan"

"Ne!" Luhan gets up from her seat and walks towards the stage.

"Zhang Yixing"

"Ne!" 

Other names were called and the students all went up to get their diplomas.

"This concludes the commencement of Seoul University Class of 2015. Congradulations graduates!" 

After the teacher's last words, the students stood and cheered saying "We Graduated!!!!"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Luhan-sunbae! Lay-sunbae! Can we get a picture with you?" a student asked.

"Sure!" Luhan replied. The student stood next to Luhan and Lay and they posed for a picture.

"Luhan," a voice called from said person's right. 

Luhan turned and saw her boyfriend walking up to her with flowers in his hands.

"Kris," she said. 

"Congradualtions!" He said while handing her a bouquet of pink roses.

"T-thank you," she replied while taking the bouquet.

Kris stepped closer to her with on hand around her waist and the other against her cheek. Luhan's eyes widened when Kris began to lean in closer. Their lips were about one inch from each other when...

"OMMA!!!" 

Luhan turned her heard towards the voice, which she recognized as Baekhyun's, causing Kris to pause in his advance.

Luhan saw her mother walking towards them and she ran towards her.

"Omma! Are you okay? You're late. Where's baba?" She kept asking questions because she was so worried when it took almost two weeks to find her father.

"Luhan, calm down. I found baba and he is currently in the hospital. And before any of you start to worry, baba is fine," Taeyeon said before her children opened their mouths to ask what had happened.

"Taeyeon-ah," a voice called from behind. 

"Jia-eonni," Taeyeon replied as she turned to the new comer. "Thank you for taking care of my children while I was away."

"It was not a problem," Jia replied as she turned toward Luhan and Lay saying "and congradulations on graduating! What are your plans?"

"I got an offer to teach dancing at the children's rehab center at the Central Seoul Medical Center," Lay answered.

"That's great! The children must be happy," Jia said. "What about you Luhan?"

"I don't know yet," Luhan answered.

"You graduated with a degree in fashion and interior design, and you don't know what you are going to do?" Kris asked his girlfriend.

"I haven't found a good place to work at yet," Luhan reasoned.

"Why don't you work at my company? I'm sure my boss will give you a job." Kris offered.

"Your company is more exterior work, just building stuff." 

"Oh. Right...." 

"Pabo Kris-hyung," Chen said.

"Hey!" 

"I'll figure something out later Aunty Jia," Luhan said.

"As long you are happy with your work," Jia said giving Luhan a smile.

"Alright then, lets go home kids." Taeyeon called.

"We are not kids, omma!" Baekhyun whined.

"Keep whining and I will keep calling you one," Taeyeon chided earning a pout from Baekhyun.

Everyone else was laughing and walked towards the cars.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Taeyeon pulled her car into her driveway and parked. Luhan, Chen, and Baekhyun got out and walked towards the front door of their house with Taeyeon following behind. 

"Oh! What is this?" Chen asked as he saw a bouquet of white and pink tulips held by a giant stuffed teddy bear.

There was a card attached to the bear's collar. Chen picked it up and looked over it then dropped it out of shock.

Luahn picked up the card and her eyes widened upon what was written.

 

Xi Luhan,

Congradulations on graduating!

I hope these flowers and the bear shows you how I feel.

- 吴世勋 (Wu Shi Xun)

 

“Who is Wu Shi Xun?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know anyone by that name," Luhan answered.

"Hey! What does he mean by the flowers will show you how he feels?" Chen asked.

Luhan picked up the bouquet and smiled softly.

"White tulips means 'apology' and pink tulips means 'happiness and confidence'." Luhan answered.

"Well, lets go inside and put these flowers in a vase and that giant bear in your room, kay?" Taeyeon said smiling after seeing how Luhan's eyes softened at the sight of the flowers. "Amber! Jokwon!"

Amber and Jokwon, the housekeepers, came out and helped with carrying all the gifts.

Amber carried the various gifts that Luhan received from fellow students and Jokwon carried the giant bear.

Luhan was last to walk into the house with the bouquet and thought who is Wu Shi Xun?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

A/N: Kay so this chapter is short, I know. But yay, new update!!! Luhan has a special someone who she doesn't know only the name Wu Shi Xun ≧ω≦ until next update 

 

Peace out! v( ̄ー ̄)v

 

 

Msjunho99: You are not mistaken. I was actually inspired to writ this story from watching the Thai Lakorn "Leh Ratree 2015" (Translated as "A Woman's Trickery"). It won't be exactly like the series but somewhat similar. heehee glad you like it!