Thirty - Krystal Returns

The Trick of the Heart

Last time:

The person ontop of him began to his pants and pull out his–already hardened–. But before it was free from his boxer briefs, the door opened and the person was pulled off of him. That was when everything went dark.

 

Present Time:

"Luhan!" Amber called when she found said person out in the garden with her father.

"Oh, hey guys!" Luhan turned around.

"You have to come quick!" Jokwon said as he came up behind Amber.

"Why? What happened?" Luhan asked confused.

"It's Sehun." Amber said.

Luhan gasped. "What happened to him?"

"He was drugged somehow and went up to his room. That's all we know." Amber explained.

"Dr. Kim sent us to find you." Jokwon added.

"Luhan go. I'll be fine here." Ming Yue told his daughter.

"O-Okay. Jokwon? Can you stay with baba?" 

"You don't even need to ask." Jokwon answered.

"Thank you. Let's go Amber." 

Amber guided Luhan to Sehun's room. 

Upon entering the room Luhan saw Kai trying to keep his girlfriend from–what looks like–murdering someone. Luhan turned to look at the direction Kyungsoo was trying to go to and found Joonmyeon and Lay holding down a woman.

"Uh........ What's going on?" Luhan asked confused.

Kyungsoo stopped struggling and turned to Luhan.

"This thought it would be good to drug Sehun and him!" Kyungsoo growled.

"Sehun wants me!" the woman said.

"Shut up you !" Kyungsoo yelled and began to walk towards the woman but was stopped by Kai.

"Soo! Calm down." He told her.

Luhan then turned and saw a figure of a man lying on the bed unconcious. She walked up to the man and sat down beside on the edge of the bed. She ran her fingers in his hair and he stirred a little. 

"Sehun?" Luhan called softly.

"mmm." Sehun mumbled in his sleep.

"HEY! STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!" The woman screamed as she struggled against Joonmyeon and Lay's hold.

"Oh shut it! He isn't your man anymore." Lay said.

"HE. IS. MINE!!! NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM  BUT ME!!!" 

"That's it!" Kai said as he let go of Kyungsoo and walked towards the woman. "You have not been nothing but gold digging who only wants my best friend's money, you . Actually, I'm pretty sure that you have slept with way more guys than me and Sehun sleeping with girls combined. And trust me, we slept around a lot." 

"Ehem?" Kyungsoo cleared .

"Of course we don't do that any more." Kai said, scared of the deadly glare Kyungsoo was giving him. "My point is that there is no space for you in Sehun's heart any more for he has found someone who is pure and kind. Unlike you." 

"That is not true! I am Sehun's wife! I have the right to do whatever I want with him!" She yelled.

"So drugging and him will make him love you once again? I don't think that's how it works. If anything, I think that it would make things between you two worse." Luhan said as she continues to play with Sehun's hair and suddenly smiled.

"What do you know?! I've been married to him for 2 years! There is no way that Sehun wouldn't love me!"

"Would you SHUT UP?! Sure I have giving you nothing but my love for the past two years, but you lied to me!" Sehun suddenly said as he sat up.

"S-Sehun?! W-wait! T-That drug was suppose to keep you unconcious until morning!" 

"I guess you don't know Sehun very well then, Krystal." Joonmyeon said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Krystal asked.

"Wow~! And here I thought that they truly loved each other." Kai said.

"I do love him!" Krystal declared.

"Then you should remember that I told you that I am immune to most drugs." Sehun said.

"W-What?" Krystal eyes widened.

"How so?" Luhan asked. Clearly this was the first time she has heard of this.

"My body is just weird. Not many drug effects last long. Suho-hyung even said that it is unnatural but a good trait." Sehun explained.

"I see." Luhan said as she nodded, taking in the information.

Sehun smiled and pulled her into a kiss.

Luhan kissed back and the two forgot that they were not the only one's in the room.

"Well I guess that we should leave them alone, shall we?" Joonmyeon said.

"NO! SEHUN IS MINE!" Krystal screamed and escaped their hold. 

She ran to the couple on the bed and grabbed Luhan's hair. 

She pulled her and turned her around so that Luhan was facing her.

Next thing Luhan knew was the stinging pain on her right cheek and two hands on her neck.

Luhan began choking and tried to get out of the tight grip.

Sehun was shocked when Luhan was pulled out of his hold but regained posture when he saw Krystal choking her.

Sehun grabbed one of Krystal's hands and tried to get them off of Luhan's neck.

Joonmyeon and Kai came from behind and grabbed each of Krystal's arms. 

Once Luhan was free, she began coughing so hard and fell to the floor, trying to regain air back into her lungs. 

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked as he knelt down next to her.

Luhan nodded and placed her head on Sehun shoulder.

"LET ME GO!" Krystal yelled. 

"Get some rest. I'll come by to check up on you guys tomorrow." Joonmyeon said.

Sehun nodded and watched as the four dragged a struggling girl out of the room. 

Sehun then turned his head back to Luhan, who was still coughing.

He picked her up bridal style and placed her gently on the bed. 

He then went towards the mini refridgerator located near the flat screen TV in his room and took out a water bottle.

"Here." Sehun said as he helped Luhan drink the cool liquid.

"Thank you." Luhan said, voice a bit hoarsed.

"Sleep." Sehun told her as he got up once again.

"Where are you going?" Luhan asked him.

"Even though the drug didn't completely knock me out, I still have one problem to take care of." Sehun said before heading for the bathroom.

Luhan chuckled as she watched the man disappeared behind the door. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Krystal was tossed–not so gently–on to the paved driveway. 

"And don't you dare show up at this house again!" Kyungsoo said.

Krystal got up and dusted of the dirt ([A/N: what dirt?] off her clothes. 

She then looked at the four and huffed.

She stomped away and headed for a club.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

*************[WARNING: a bit of a scene. You've been warned!!!]*************

At the club, Jaejoong was ing himself into a random girl in one of the rooms.

"ngh! more! more!" the girl moaned.

"Yeah baby!" Jaejoong grunted. "UGH! so tight!"

"I'm coming!" The girl cried.

"Then come for me." he told her and so she did with a scream.

Once they were done, Jaejoong wrapped a towel around his waist.

The girl pulled the blanket to cover herself and went behind Jaejoong and placed her chin on his shoulder.

"That was great." She said as she trailed her fingers down his arms. "Let go one more round?"

"Leave." Jaejoong said.

"W-what?" The girl asked surprised.

"I said leave." 

"Fine!" She said angrily and grabbed her clothes. Once she put them on she left.

Jaejoong also put his clothes back down and headed down towards the club.

He looked around the club for his next victim and saw a beautiful woman drinking away at the bar.

Jaejoong smirked and walked towards her.

"Hello, beautiful." He greeted her.

The woman looked at him and scoffed.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, surprised that someone actually scoffed at him.

He the walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. 

"H-hey!" The woman cried but then gasped as she felt something wet on her neck.

Jaejoong began and her neck, trailing wet kisses towards her ear and bit her earlobe.

She moaned and leaned her back into his chest. 

One of Jaejoong's hands found its way towards the hem of the woman's dress and brought it up her thighs. His hands then found the underwear and the covered area. 

The woman moaned even more and turned her head towards the man. She placed her hand behin his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

She then gasped as she felt his fingers enter her, stretching her. Jaejoong found the chance to insert his tongue into and explored the wet cavern.

They broke the kiss and Jaejoong traced his kiss and then whispered into her ear. "Let's take this upstairs. Shall we?"

He then took out his hand from her hole and her juices off his fingers. 

She looked at him with lust in her eyes and followed him up to his office.

Upon entering his office, they went back into kissing. Jaejoong had locked his door and guided their bodied towards the leather couches. He laid her down and crawled on top of her. 

Their make out session grew more hot and eventually the two found themselves .

"ah! ngh! YES! more! faster! harder!" she moaned and Jaejoong pounded into her.

She was coming close and eventually she reached her high along with Jaejoong who released his seed into her hole.

**************[END OF ]****************

The two calmed down after the and laid there.

"My name is Jaejoong. What's your's?" Jaejoong asked.

"Krystal."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: I wonder..... Did any of you guys guessed that it was Krystal who drugged Sehun before reading this chapter? If so...... DANG YOU'RE GOOD!!!! hahaha!!!! Anyways.... Hoped you enjoy this chapter! Next chapter is Luhan's Birthday chapter! I'm sorry that its delayed but I'm still working on cuz...... IT'S THE HIGHLIGHT OF THIS STORY!!!! (ᗒᗨᗕ)

Until next chapter!!!!

PEACE OUT!!! (○゚ε^○)v