Twenty Nine - Blame it on the Alcohol (BaekYeol)

The Trick of the Heart

Baekhyun was having fun chatting with her sister. She had missed her at home.

"I wish you could come home. It's boring there!!!" Baekyun whined.

"You could always come and visit. I'm sure that Madam Oh wouldn't mind." Luhan suggested.

"Really?!" Baekyun's eyes sparkled upon hearing that. 

"Of course! As long as you don't cause any trouble." Luhan said.

"I promise I won't!" 

Luhan chuckled at her sister.

"Go have some fun. I need to check up on some one."

"The birthday boy?" Baekhyun asked raising a suggestive eyebrow.

Luhan blushed and walked away, leaving her laughing sister.

Bakehyun watched as her sister walked into the crowd of people. Wow there are a lot of people here tonight. She thought.

"Hi cutie! Wanna find a bed and get ed?" Some random stranger walked up to her.

"How about..... no." Baekhyun said.

"Oh come on. Don't be like that," the man said.

"She said 'no'." Another voice came from behind the man.

"And who are you? Her boyfriend?" 

"Yes! Yes he is! And where have you been?! I've been waiting for you for over 30 minutes!" Baekhyun said as she thought of what to do.

"Sorry babe. I was talking to my friend." The second man said as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her temple.

Baekhyun's eyes widened at the man's action.  

The first man walked off, angry that he didn't get laid with a girl yet. The two can clearly see that he was swaying. Yup. Definitely drunk. Beakhyun thought.

Baekhyun then remembered about the arm around her shoulder. 

"U-umm. You can let go now." She said to the man when she turned to look at his face.

Her eyes widened upon seeing the man. 

He was tall and handsome with a pair of yoda-like ears and a creepy grin. 

"So we meet again, Xi Baekhyun." the man said. [A/N: in this story Baekhyun's last name is Xi and so is Chen's]. 

"Y-You're–!" Baekhyun couldn't form any words.

"That was quite a punch you gave me a few months ago." 

"A-About that–!" 

"Don't worry about it. I guess I somewhat deserved it for the way we treated your sister."

"I-I'm sorry." 

The man chuckled. "I'm Park Chanyeol. It's nice to meet you." He said as he stuck his hand out for a handshake.

Baekhyun took it nervously. 

"Don't be nervous around me. I was asked by Sehun to look out for you." Chanyeol said.

"Why?" Baekhyun couldn't help but asked.

"Said something about your sister would be worried sick if something bad happened to you."

"That's jie* for you." Baekhyun said as she sighed. She then reached for a cup of punch but was stopped by Chanyeol's hand.

"Don't. That's spiked." 

Baekhyun's eyes widened while looking at the drink. Chanyeol took the drink out of her hand and placed it back on the counter.

"Are all the drinks spiked?" Baekhyun asked.

"I think so. I just saw someone put something in the drinks not too long ago. I already notified the security around here." 

"O-Okay. Um..... I have to go to the bathroom."

"I'll walk you there."

"N-No! Y-You don't have to."

"It's my job to keep an eye on you."

"You're weird."

"How so?"

"You just are...."

With that, Baekhyun walked off to the bathroom with Chanyeol right behind her. 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

After using the bathroom, Baekhyun walked out and saw Chanyeol leaning next to the door. 

He really waited outside. She thought.

"Am I a bother to you?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. She placed her hand over and gasped. Why did I asked that?

"No." Chanyeol answered.

Baekhyun looked up.

"You're not a bother to me. In fact, I'm the one who volunteered to keeping an eye on you." Chanyeol reasoned.

"O-Oh." She replied and began walking back to the party. However, the same drunk man from before wanted Baekhyun so much that he came out of nowhere and grabbed her by her waist.

"H-Hey! Let me go!" Baekhyun yelled.

"No! I will make you mine tonight!" the man said behind her as he began her neck.

He was then pulled off and beated to a bloody mess by Chanyeol.

"NEVER! Touch my girl again!" Chanyeol declared.

Baekhyun was surprised by both the action and the words that Chanyeol had said.

Chanyeol turned around and faced Baekhyun.

"Are you okay, Baek?" he asked her.

She looked at him with teary eyes and then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Chanyeol's eyes widened. He was surprised at the action but at the same time he was happy.

Baekhyun pulled away and looked away blushing.

"S-Sorry." she said as she was about to walk off.

 Chanyeol, however, was not going to let that happen. 

He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him and he placed him lips upon hers.

The kiss grew passionate and hot. Chanyeol had pushed Baekhyun's back against the wall and kissed her deeper. 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's tongue her bottom lip asking for entrance. She gladly accepted. They faught for dominance and eventually Chanyeol won.

The broke apart after awhile and panted for air.

They looked into each other's eyes and Baekhyun swore he saw lust and another feeling mixed together in the man's eyes.

"Wanna take this somewhere else?" Chanyeol asked her.

She thought about it hard and Chanyeol can see it for she bit her bottom lip.

Chanyeol smiled. "It's okay. Don't need to rush."

"No. It's okay. Let's go." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow. "How old are you exactly?"

"22." Baekhyun whispered against Chanyeol's lips and then kissed them once again.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

************[WARNING! coming up! If you don't want to read it, then skip down to the next bolded words. You've been warned! --though I don't know if it will be any good]****************

The bedroom door opened and the two entered the room while still kissing.

Chanyeol kicked the door closed and began taking off his jacket. Baekhyun did the same thing. 

Chanyeol assisted Baekhyun in taking off her blouse leaving her with her bra. Chanyeol then took off his dress shirt and tie, showing his rock hard abs. They broke the kiss and Chanyeol traced his lips down Baekhyun's throat.

Baekhyun moan when Chanyeol on the sensitive spot below her ear between the back jaw and neck. 

Bakehyun traced her fingers down Chanyeol's abs and then went towards his belt. she began unbuckling it and threw the belt somewhere in the room.

The room was quite dark so they bumped into chairs and tables. 

They eventually found the bed and Chanyeol laid Baekhyun down gently. He pulled away from her neck and began unbuckling her jeans. Now Baekhyun was only in her under garments. 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's left leg and kissed her foot. He traced kissed down her leg up to her inner thigh causing her to moan. 

When he reached her underwear, he smirked. 

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

"Yes." Baekhyun answered almost immediately. 

"If you say so." and with that, Chanyeol's mouth was over Baekhyun's covered area. Baekhyun gasped at the touch and arched her back a liitle.

"Hmmm..... You're already wet." Chanyeol said as his fingers hooked onto the hem of her underwear and began pulling them down. 

Once it was off, Chanyeol's tongue began it's work. He and the area and eventually ed his tongue in the puckering hole.

Baekhyun moan at the touch and wanted more. She grabed onto the man's hair, pulling him closer.

She then gasped when she felt one finger enter her.

She was a mess with what Chanyeol was doing to her.

One then became two, then three. Chanyeol ed her fingers in her to the point that Baekhyun was his name.

"C-chan-y-yeol!"

"What do you want baby?" 

"Y-You–ngh! I want you!" She yelled.

Chanyeol smirked. "As you wish."

Chanyeol then pulled his fingers out and got up. He took off his pants and underwear. He then walked to the bedside table and opened the drawer. In it there was a pack of condoms and lub. 

Baekhyun eyed him questioningly.

"This used to be Kai's guest room while staying in this house. He like to have his adventures from time to time." Chanyeol answered her unspoken question.

Chaneyol had already placed the on himself and covered it in lubricant. 

"Are you really sure you want to do this Baek?" Chanyeol asked. "Cuz once I'm in, there's no going back."

"Just do it." Baekhyun said. 

Chanyeol crawled over her and began kissing her stomach. He trailed up to her still covered chest. He then moved up to her neck and then her lips. Baekhyun wrapped her arms around him and he began undoing her bra. Once it was off, he began playing with one of her s causing Baekhyun to moan into the kiss.

Once Baekhyun was distracted, Chanyeol aligned himself to her entrance and began inserting himself in. 

Baekhyun gasped and broke the kiss. 

"Shh...... It's okay." Chanyeol comforted her as he went deeper. He eventually reached the membrane and stopped.

"Just do it." Baekhyun said, knowing why he stopped.

And with one swift , Chanyeol had all the way in, breaking the membrane.

Baekhyun gasped and groaned in pain. Chanyeol stayed still until she had adjusted to his size.

Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol began moving by pulling himself out to the tip of his and entering back in with one swift .

Baekhyun shut is eyes in pain as Chanyeol continued to into her at a slow pace. He comforted her with kisses on her neck.

Soon the pain faded and pleasure took over Baekhyun's body. She bagan .

"Ch-chan-y-yeol......ngh!...." 

"B-baek." he called.

"F-fa––ngh!––fas-ster!"

Chanyeol went faster and harder.

"ngh! So tight!" 

"Ah!––ngh!––a-ah!" Baekhyun began louder and louder.

"Moan for me baby. Say my name!"

"C-Chan–Ah!–Chan–ngh!–yeol!–Ah!Chan–ngh!–Chan–ha!–Channie!!!!" Baekhyun screamed as she reached her high and came.

After a few more s, Chanyeol also came and fell ontop of her.

After coming down from their , Chanyeol pulled out of Baekhyun, causing her to whine at the emptiness, and took off the and threw it away.

He then lied back down next to Baekhyun and wrapped him arm around her, pulling her into an embrace.

*****************[END OF SCENE]******************

Baekhyun snuggled up to the man and he brought the blanket over their nake and tired bodies.

"That was....." Baekhyun began to say.

"Awesome" Chanyeol finished. Baekhyun giggled.

She then yawned.

"I guess we could blame it on alcohol, huh?" Chanyeol said.

"Why is that?" Baekhyun asked with her eyes closed.

"Because if it weren't for the drunken man, I wouldn't have his beautiful woman next to me right now."

Baekhyun blushed at his answer.

"You know what?"

"What?" Baekhyun asked looking at Chanyeol.

"I have fallen for you the day we met."

"They day I punched you?"

"Yup."

Baekhyun giggled.

"Yup. You are really weird."

"But you love me anyway right?"

Baekhyun sighed then nodded.

"Yes. I love you, Park Chanyeol."

"I love you, too, Xi Baekhyun."

Chanyeol kissed her once more and the two went to dreamland.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N...............................Uh........................What did I just write?!  Σ(TωT) Whatever. I hoped you like it!!! 

On another Note: I was planning on updating new chapter for Luhan's birthday but never got to due to reunion stuff going on and work and school (>μ<#)I got a major headache from my reunion cuz it was just party all night for three nights straight! I thought it was only for two nights!   But nope! Oh well... glad that's over. I just hope the next reunion they will let me know ahead of time. but yeah

Luhan's birthday chapter probably won't be up until tomorrow...... or today..... sorry it's like 12:30 am here (   ´∀`)

Well until next update!

PEACE OUT! v( ̄ー ̄)v

*jie = chinese for sister