Fifteen - Decision

The Trick of the Heart

The Xi family was eating their breakfast, rather quietly, when Kris entered the house.

"Good morning!" Kris greeted the family.

Chen and Baekhyun were surprised to see Kris at their house. 

Kris sat down next to Taeyeon.

"Morning Aunty Taeyeon," Kris greeted.

"Morning Kris."

Kris looked around the table.

"Luhan didn't come home last night?" Kris asked when he noticed Luhan's seat empty.

"Oh! That's right. Aunty, I tried calling Luhan yesterday but couldn't get hold of her... Where is she?" 

Taeyeon put her fork down and got up.

"I'm full. Sorry Kris, maybe another time." She said before walking off.

"Chen what's going on?" Kris asked.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"So she was forced to move in to your father's boss's house?" Kris asked as he, Chen, and Baekhyun. "Why?"

"We don't really know the reason hyung." Chen replied. "What we do know is that there is this man named Jaejoong and that he is dangerous."

"How is he dangerous?" Kris asked.

Both Baekhyun and Chen shrugged.

"*sigh* I'll go ask her myself then." Kris said as he walked to his house, which is next door. 

Chen and Baekhyun watched as their neighbor walked off. They towards each other, both wondering how Kris knew where Sehun's house is located.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

In the dining room, Madam Oh, Tao, Sehun, and Luhan sat eating their breakfast.

Once finished eating, Madam Oh looked towards Luhan.

"Sehun has already told me everything," she began. "While you're staying here, I don't want you to be useless. Therefore, you are to care for Sehun from now on."

"C-Care for Sehun? H-How?" Luhan asked.

"You help him get his things ready for work, cook, clean, dress, and so on," Tao answered.

Luhan looked down at her unfinished food. "O-Okay..."

"You can start now by getting Sehun's breifcase," Madam Oh said.

"Um.... Where is his briefcase?" Luhan asked.

"Its in his room, mis Luhan," Chad said from the corner of the room. 

"Oh... Okay then," Luhan said as she got up to get the briefcase.

"You can finish eating before you get it," Sehun said.

"I'm kind of full right now," Luhan replied as she walked out of the room to Sehun's with Luna following behind.

"Well, I am off to work. I'll see you later," Tao said as she got up and walked out.

"Don't work too hard now." Madam Oh said smiling at her daughter.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Tao walked towards her car as she saw another car pull up in their driveway. 

Once the car parked, Tao was surprised to see Kris. Tao walked towards him.

"Hey! What are YOU doing here?" Tao asked.

"Where is Luhan? I need to talk to her." Kris said as he walked pass Tao.

"Wait you know Luhan?" Tao asked.

"I am her fiancé," Kris said as he turned to talk to her.

"Fiancé?!" Tao exclaimed. By then Kris had walked towards the entrance.

Tao sped walked in front of Kris to prevent him from entering the house.

"This is trespassing you know," Tao stated.

Kris just pushed pass Tao and began walking up the stairs to the entrance. 

"Luhan came to get pregnant!" Tao yelled.

Kris froze in his steps turning to look at Tao.

"Wh-What?" Kris asked.

"*sigh* Luhan came here to get pregnant with my brother," Tao said.

"I don't believe you," Kris said as he turned to continue walking. "I'll ask her myself."

"Hey!" Tao yelled as she followed after him.

"LUHAN!" Kris yelled throughout the house as he entered the living room. "Luhan! Where are you?"

"What is going on here?" Madam Oh said as she and Sehun walked into the living room. 

"Kris!" Luhan's voice was heard. 

Kris turned to look at where Luhan was standing. 

Luhan gave the briefcase she had in her hands to Chad and ran towards Kris.

"K-Kris, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to take you home. Are you okay?" Kris asked as he checked Luhan for any injury of the sort.

"Tao, who is this?" Madam Oh asked her daughter.

Tao walked towards her mother. "Apparently this is Luhan's fiancé."

After hearing that, Sehun felt some kind of pain in his chest and he felt a little angry.

"Thank you for taking care of Luhan, but now I'm going to take her home," Kris said.

"I think that it is up to her to decide." Sehun said.

"I'm deciding for her. Let's go Luhan." Kris said as he pulled on Luhan's hand. However, he was stopped when he felt Luhan pull in the opposite direction.

Kris turned to look at the girl. "L-Luhan?"

Luhan looked up as the tears fell. 

"I-I'm sorry, Kris." Luhan said as she tried to keep from sobbing.

"What are you talking about?" Kris asked, not liking where things were going.

"I-I think it is best that you leave," Luhan said in a weak voice. 

"I don't understand?" Kris said, trying to keep himself from crying.

"What I mean is to forget about me," Luhan stated. 

Kris's heart broke at that point. He let go of Luhan's hand and walked towards the exit. He stopped near Sehun. In the next moment, Kris had Sehun pinned to the pillar with his forarm against Sehun's neck.

Madam Oh and Tao were shocked at the action and Luhan screamed Kris's name and tried to stop him.

Kris and Sehun had a stare down. Kris brought his fist up near Sehun's face, but Sehun didn't even flinch. Soon Kris's fist moved. Tao and Madam Oh screamed worried that Sehun would get hit hard. Luhan yelled Kris's name once more and they all closed their eyes.

Sehun did not flinch from his spot nor did his eyes leave Kris's.

When Luhan opened her eyes, she saw Kris's fist next to Sehun's head, bleeding. 

Luhan ran to Kris to check his hand.

"Why did you do that?" Luhan asked crying.

Kris looked at Luhan sadly. "Is this what you really want, Luhan?"

Luhan didn't say anything for she didn't have the answer.

"Tao, take him to see the doctor," Madam Oh said.

"Sure," Tao said walking to Kris and grabbing his uninjured hand. "Let's go."

Luhan watched as the two walked away. I'm sorry, Kris. Luhan wanted to say but couldn't. 

Seeing Luhan hurt made Sehun's chest ache. 

What is this feeling? He asked himself. 

He pulled out his phone and called his secretary.

"Chanyeol-hyung? Can you cancel all the meetings I have scheduled today?"

"Sure...? Can I ask why?"

"Something came up."

"Alright then. I'll reschedule them tomorrow."

"Thanks," Sehun said as he hung up. He walked towards Luhan and grabbed her hand. He pulled her towards his room but stopped by Chad to grab his briefcase.

Once inside Sehun's room, he let go of Luhan's hand and had her sit on one of his couches. He then walked towards his closet to change. He came out wearing red khakis and a blue dress shirt with the sleeves folded up to his elbows.

"Why did you change?" Luhan asked.

"We are going somewhere," Sehun answered.

"Wh-What about your work?" 

"I can skip a day or two. Its not like the boss can fire himself, can he?" Sehun said as he smiled at her. "You should change as well. I don't think you would want to go out dressed in pajamas, don't you?"

Luhan looked down at what she was wearing and blushed from embarrassment.

"You're right." Luhan said as she stood up and walked towards her room.

Sehun followed her and sat himself down on the couch near the windows.

Luhan walked into the closet and looked at her clothes. She decided on wearing a black and grey dress. 

As she walked out of the closet, Sehun was stunned. How can someone make such a simple dress look amazing? Sehun thought. He then realized something.

"Do you have a jacket in your closet?" Sehun asked. "It will get cold eventually."

"Oh! Right!" Luhan said as she ran back into her closet to get her jacket.

Sehun chuckled at her action.

Once Luhan returned, Sehun stood up and walked towards her. 

"Ready to go?" 

Luhan nodded. Sehun grabbed her hand once again and walked towards his car.

"We'll be back by dinner, omma." Sehun said as he helped Luhan into the car.

"Alright," Madam Oh replied. She watched as her son entered his car and drove off.

"It seems that something has changed in him, huh, Luna?" Madam Oh asked the maid. "I want you to take good care of this girl."

"Yes, Madam." Luna replied smiling.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: HEYO! YEHET!!! 15TH CHAPTER!!! and a long one at that  d(>_・ ) I hoped you guys liked this chapter.... At least now Luhan knows why she is there but poor Kris (T﹏T)

What will happen next??? Even I don't know ლ(`∀´ლ) heehee. 

BTW here are what the two are wearing... (I at describing what people wear some times ┐(゚~゚)┌

Sehun's outfit:

Sehun is wearing the red khakis shown in the middle and the blue dress shirt shown to the right. (Imagine Sehun wearing them ^ω^)

 

Luhan's outfit:

 

Anyways.... Until the next update!!!

PEACE!!!! (^コ^)V