Five - Kim Jaejoong

The Trick of the Heart

A/N: Hey Readers!!! So sorry for the late update. Had school and work going on that I barely have time to think up what to write next (>_<). But here is the next chapter! ENJOY!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A week after "The Meeting":

"I can't believe that your dad just disappeared," a girl with cute chubby cheeks said in disblief. 

"I can't either Min-ah," a boy said looking up at her from his place on her lap.

"How is Luhan-jie doing?" the girl asked.

The boy did not answer for a while. The girl looked down at her boyfriend. "Chen?"

"Huh?" Chen said after getting out of his thoughts. "Oh, sorry."

The girl smiled.

"It's okay," she said. "You have a lot on your mind."

Chen only hummed and closed his eyes. The girl looked at him with concern. She knew that he had a lot going on at home, but she can't help but worry.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

Chen sighed. "I don't know what to do, Xiumin. I mean Lu-jie was told that baba was stealing from the company he works at and he just suddenly disappears."

Xiumin could see the tears in Chen's eyes and she wanted to cry too.

Ever since they were little, Chen had been Xiumin's best friend. I wasn't until recently that Luhan advised Xiumin to speak out her feelings and that was where Chen and Xiumin started dating. Xiumin was surprised that her boyfriend's parents were so accepting whereas her parents were a bit skeptical. But after a while, and all the visiting, her parent warmed up to Chen.

"You know I will always be here for you, right?" Xiumin asked.

"I know." Chen replied as he opened his eyes to look at his girlfriend. "I just need time to digest what is going on."

RING!

"Well, now that school is over, do you want to go to the Tea House?" 

"Yeah. Sounds good." Chen said as he got up and extended his hand to Xiumin.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Kyungsoo's Tea House. It's not just a tea house, more like a restaurant-slash-cafe. 

Chen and Xiumin arrived at the Tea House and they went up to the counter.

The owner of the place was there taking the customer's orders. When it was their turn, Chen and Xiumin walked up to the owner.

"Hey guys!" the owner said when she realized who her next customer is. 

"Hey, Kyungsoo-eonni," Xiumin said with a smile.

"Hi, noona," Chen followed.

"So the regulars for you two?" Kyungsoo asked them with a smile.

"Yes please!" Xiumin replied.

Once Kyungsoo rang up their orders, she looked up at Chen.

"Everything okay at home, Chen?" she asked him.

"H-huh?" Chen asked. "H-How did you know I have problems at home?"

Kyungsoo just smiled and said "a friend of mine told me. Here is your order." 

"T-thank you." Chen said. He really liked how Kyungsoo knows everything. When it came to his family, Kyungsoo seemed to be more caring towards them. She's like a mother to him, scratch that, to everyone.

Once they got their drinks, they went to find a table. 

"Oh! There's Lu-jie." Xiumin said as she spotted said person sitting in the far corner of the place. 

Luhan had her head down on the table. As Xiumin and Chen walked up to her they saw that she was asleep.

"She's been here for over two hours." Kyungsoo said from behind startling the two.

"Geez! Do you want us to die young, noona?" Chen asked holding his hand over his heart.

Kyungsoo chuckled but then stopped to look at Luhan. 

"You said that Lu-jie has been here for over two hours?" Xiumin asked Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded. "She seemed tired lately. Must have been working a lot."

"Yeah," Chen replied. "Since baba disappeared, Lu-jie has to take care of us as well as make money to pay back the company."

"I see," Kyungsoo said. 

"I think I should take her home. Don't want to bother you when the paparazzi spots her here." Chen said.

Kyungsoo and Xiumin looked at each other and chuckled. 

"What's so funny?" Chen asked.

"You normally troll around that it is rare to see you so caring and serious." Kyungsoo replied.

"Then again, this is Chen. When it comes to people he cares for he shows a side that is rarely seen." Xiumin added. 

Chen just stared at them and it made the girls laugh ever more. 

They stopped when they heard groaning from the table.

"Huh?" Luhan said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Aigoo," Kyungsoo said. "How can you be so cute!"

"Soo~!" Luhan whined wanting said person to stop.

"Jie," Chen started, "lets go home. You should sleep in your bed not on the table." 

"Sorry," Luhan replied. "Heechul has been waking me up early in the morning for the photoshoots for the past week."

"Seriously?" Chen asked. "You're their best model, yes, but they don't let you at least rest!"

"It's fine Chen." Luhan said. 

"No it's not!" Chen yelled earning them a lot of stares from the customers. "Sorry."

"Chen is right though," Kyungsoo said. "You should at least rest. I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I said I'm fine." Luhan stated.

"You barely have any time to sleep and its starting to worry me. And don't you dare tell me that you are fine when you are not!" Kyungsoo said, preventing Luhan from saying anything. "You're one of my best friends and I can't stand seeing you like this!"

"You can't stand see who like what?" a voice said from behind.

"This has nothing to do with you, kkamjong!" Kyungsoo replied turning around to face the new comer.

"Geez, just asking." the person said raising his hands up in surrender.

"Why are you here anyway?" Kyungsoo asked.

"What? Can I not visit my friend?" 

"No." Kyungsoo said turning around.

"Oh come on Soo." the guy whined. "Just one date?" 

"No." 

"And why not?" 

"Because," Kyungsoo began, turning back around, "I don't think you are being serious with me."

"What makes you say that?" The guy asked clearly confused.

"You are Kim Jongin. KIM FREAKING JONGIN!! A freaking playboy!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"So?" 

"So, the answer is still no!" 

Chen, Xiumin, and Luhan were staring at the two bickering.

"Is it just me or are they like a married couple?" Chen asked the other two.

Xiumin and Luhan just shrugged going back to staring at Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"Kai!" a new voice called. "I was looking everywhere for you."

The new guy walked up to the group and Luhan gasped while Chen glared at the man.

"Sorry, man." Jongin said.

"Wait! I thought your name was Jongin." Xiumin said.

"Kai is just my nickname. Soo likes to call me by my real name." 

"Oh." 

A flash went off at a table on the other side of the room and soon a few other flashes followed.

"Uh-oh." Kyungsoo said.

"!" Jongin exclaimed. "We have to go man." He said while pulling on his friend's arm, but the guy wouldn't move.

"Sehun. What's wrong?"

Sehun had locked eyes with Luhan the second he arrived at the table and had been having a staring contest since then. 

Another flash came and this time it was outside of the window blinding Luhan for a moment.

"Why are there so many of them this time?" Chen asked getting blind by all the cameras outside the window and in the Tea House.

"LUHAN!!" yelled a voice.

"Yixing!" Luhan called. Said person ran up to the table and was catching her breath.

"What's going on, Xing-jie?" Chen asked. 

"This." Yixing replied and threw a magazine on the table.

"What? A picture of a monkey on a unicycle?" Jongin asked with a raised eyebrow thinking that this was the stupidest article yet.

"No, you kkamjong!" Yixing yelled taking the magazine and turning the pages. "This!" 

The top of the page read "Model Xi Luhan and Casino Owner Kim Jaejoong spotted in a club".

"What the?" Kyungsoo said as read the title.

In the picture was the famous Casino owner Kim Jaejoong with a girl with long brown hair who was wearing a dress way too short that it nearly revealed her .

"I don't go to clubs." Luhan stated staring at the picture.

"Then who is that in the picture?" Xiumin asked.

They were interrupted when a man shoved his way through to the table and forced his mic in front of Luhan.

"Luhan! Can you tell me what your relationship is with Kim Jaejoong?" the man asked.

"I don't know who Kim Jaejoong is..." Luhan replied.

"Aw. Come now sweetheart. Don't you remember last night? I gave you such a good time." Said a man walking towards the table. 

The man wore a black suit and black tie and had his men behind him. He smirked at Luhan, sending chills down her back, and its not the good kind.

"I don't know you. Leave me alone." Luhan said to the man.

"Now now," the man said. "How could you forget me when we had a connection two nights ago?"

"She wasn't with you two nights ago." Kyungsoo said, now standing in front of Luhan.

"And how would you know that? That picture was taken two nights ago when we were going to a hotel." 

"Because she was with us the entire day AND night." Yixing replied, standing next to Kyungsoo, glaring at the man.

"Kim Jaejoong, can you tell us what is going on?" the reporter from before asked. 

"Its obvious. I came to take my girl back with me." Jaejoong said with a creepy grin.

"No way in hell and back am I going to let you take my sister." Chen said now standing in front of the girls.

"Oh?" Jaejoong said amused. He looked towards his men and said "Get rid of him and bring me the girl."

All hell broke loose the next second. The men went to grab Chen when he suddenly kicked one of them in the stomach. Kyungsoo and Yixing ran at the other men with chairs in their hands. Luhan was shocked that she couldn't move. 

"Taemin! Call the police!" Kyungsoo yelled over all the screams and shouts.

However, Kyungsoo didn't notice that the man that Chen had kicked was behind her and had her in a choke hold.

"Soo!" Jongin yelled. "Get your filthy hands off her!" 

Jongin hit the man in the back, causing the man to loosen his grip. He was then punched multiple times until he was unconscious. 

When Jongin got up, he looked for Kyungsoo. He saw her on the floor coughing.

"Soo! You okay?" He asked her.

"I-I'm fine." she replied.

"Let go of me!" 

Kyungsoo and Jongin looked up towards the source of the voice.

They saw Jaejoong holding a tight grip on Luhan. 

"Luhan!" Kyungsoo called. Jongin could see the worry look in Kyungsoo's eyes. 

Damn. Jongin thought. He looked around. Where's Sehun? As he kept looking around until he saw Sehun behind Jaejoong and smirked when Jaejoong fell to the floor holding his neck.

Sehun had hit Jaejoong on the back of his neck with broken chair leg.

Jaejoong's grip on Luhan loosened on impact and Sehun had grabbed her hand to pull her behind him. 

Luhan stared at Sehun's back wondering why the man did what he did.

As Jaejoong was getting up, Sehun had backed away a few steps with Luhan.

"You dare hit me?" Jaejoong began as he faced Sehun. "She will be mine!"

"Not if you get through me first." Sehun stated cooly.

"And you are....?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oh Sehun."

Jaejoong's face showed that he was shocked but then his lips formed a grin.

"Well, I would've never thought I would live to see the day to meet the man himself. Tell me, how many did you do so far?"

Sehun stayed silent.

"She must be your...." Jaejoong trailed off. "Ah......100th?"

Nothing.

"Sweetheart," Jaejoong said to Luhan. "Did you know that your knight here is a player? He did it with so many girls already tha-"

"Enough!" Sehun interrupted. "All your talk is annoying."

Jaejoong was angry that Sehun had interrupted someone, who is much older. 

"My, my. What manners you have. I guess I should be teaching you a lesson, huh?"

A moment later, Jaejoong had pulled out a gun and fired it.

Sehun, with great reflex, dodged the bullet and took Luhan with him.

As he was getting up, Jaejoong had already reached them and attempted to grab Luhan's arm when Sehun sent a kick to his face. As Jaejoong stumbled backwards, Sehun managed to kick the gun out of his hands. That was when the the hand-to-hand fight started. 

As Luhan watched, he can see that Sehun was well trained. He dodged nearly every blow given to him by Jaejoong. 

However, one of Jaejoong's men had snuck up behind Sehun and grabbed hold of Sehun's arms.

Jaejoong grinned and began punch Sehun multiple times, in the face and stomach.

Luhan, not wanting to see the man get hurt any longer, stood in front of Sehun as Jaejoong was about to throw another hit.

"You finally want to give yourself over huh?" Jaejoong asked smiling. 

What a creep! Luhan thought.

"Now be a good and come to daddy." 

"Did he just say that?" Xiumin asked Kyungsoo.

"Uh-huh." Kyungsoo replied.

"Is that a bad thing?" Jongin asked.

"If anyone hates creeps that says 'come to daddy' other than their dad, its Lu-jie." Chen replied.

They all could see that Luhan's face expression changed and the next thing they saw was Luhan kicking and punching Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong attempted to fight back but Luhan had seen it coming. Luhan had did a flip to put his legs on each side of Jaejoong's head. With the twist of her waist and the strength of her legs, Luhan pulled Jaejoong over (A/N: much like what you do in Judo when you're throwing someone over your shoulder, but with your legs) and landed on her feet. Jaejoong, however, crashed into a table, breaking it in the process, and landing on his back, knocking him out.

As Luhan looked up towards that man still holding Sehun, the man got scared and ran, followed by the other, two of which went to pick up their unconcious boss.

When the man let go of Sehun, Sehun was about to fall but Luhan had caught him just in time. She took him over to a chair and checked his wounds. 

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"Fine," he replied.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side, okay Luhan?" Kyungsoo said as she walked up to the two.

Luhan smiled and went to grab a clean towel to wipe the blood off Sehun.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Jongin asked Luhan as she returned with the towel and a bowel of warm water.

"My dad had me and my siblings take various martial arts to protect ourselves when needed," was the reply.

"Hn," Sehun let out and smirked. 

"I think I should take him to see my hyung, just in case." Jongin said as he helped Sehun up. "I'll see you later Soo, kay?"

"O-Okay." Kyungsoo said as Luhan was getting up from her spot.

Jongin and Sehun walked off, but the glance that Sehun gave Luhan did not go unnoticed by the latter.

"Hey, jie, we should go too. Baek is probably worrying sick." Chen called for his sister.

"Okay."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: SORRY AGAIN!! I had a midterm exam and there are others coming up next week. So the next update will propably two weeks from now (-_-) However, HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!  And yes, you this will not be the last we see of Kim Jaejoong. I know that this chapter was long, if not then AWESOME~~! ヽ(´▽`)/ Until the next update (^-^)