Eleven - Run Away (Part 2)

The Trick of the Heart

Last time:

Luhan looked around trying to find a place to hide and accidentally locking eyes with Sehun.

Sehun looked at Luhan and mouthed "Kim Jaejoong?" and was answered with a nod.

Without thinking, Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled her with him towards his car. 

 

Present:

Sehun opened the door to allow Luhan to get in. Luhan was hesitant at first but then Sehun said that if she wanted to get away from Jaejoong she needs to trust him. 

Luhan felt something when she looked into Sehun's eyes. She nodded and got into the car.

Sehun closed the door and rushed to the driver's seat. Once in the driver's seat, he looked towards Luhan's direction and leaned over.

Luhan's breathe hitched. She closed her eyes thinking that Sehun was going to take advantage on her but felt his hand over her right shoulder. When she opened her eyes, she saw that he was pulling the seatbelt over her and buckled her in.

Sehun smirked at her reaction. "Safety first, right?"

Sehun looked up at his rear-view mirror and saw that Jaejoong wasn't far behind, so he started the car and began to drive. 

"DAMN IT!!" Jaejoong cried as the car sped off.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The car ride was very quiet. 

Sehun took a glance at Luhan and noticed that she was shivering. He turne the heat up a little until he was able to pull over on the side of the road. 

Luhan wondered why his stopped the car, only to find Sehun getting out of the car to get something from the trunk. 

Sehun went over to Luhan's side and opened the door to put a blanket over Luhan.

"It's cold, so..." Sehun said. He closed the door and went to the driver's seat to start driving again.

"Where are we going?" Luhan asked a few minutes later.

"I figured you wanted to get away from all that's happened," Sehun replied.

Luhan leaned back into the seat and muttered a "thank you" before closing her eyes.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan felt someone shaking to wake up. She opened her eyes and rubbed them like a child waking from their nap.

"We're here," she heard Sehun's voice said.

Luhan got out of the car, noticing that the blanket was gone.

He must've removed it when we stopped, she thought.

Luhan looked around and saw a cottage with glass windows.

"Where is 'here'?" She asked.

"You'll see," was Sehun's reply when he took Luhan's hand and pulled her to walk with him through the cottage. 

As they got to the back, Luhan gasped.

In front of them was a waterfall surrounded by flowers and trees. 

Sehun smiled at her reaction.

Barking could be heard making Luhan and Sehun to look to their left. They saw two puppies running towards them.

Sehun bent down to pet them as they tackled him to the ground, liking him all over his face. 

Sehun laughed and Luhan stared in awe wondering how the jerk that Luhan knew could be this carefree.

As Luhan was lost in her thoughts she felt soft fur near her feet. She looked down at one of the puppies looking up at her. Luhan smiled and bent down to pet it.

"What are they?" Luhan asked as she played with the puppy.

"Siberian Huskies," Sehun replied. "This one here," he held up the puppy, "is Sky. The one you're petting is his twin little sister, Hana."

 (A/N: the smaller one is Hana.)

"They are very cute," Luhan said as she reached over to pet Sky.

Another bark was heard but it was louder.

Sehun smiled when he saw another two running towards them. The puppies ran towards the two bigger and started playing. 

Sehun smiled and said, "they are the pups' parents, Storm and Whisper."

 (A/N: The black one is Storm, brown is Whisper.)

"It's an adorable family." Luhan said smiling but then shivered as the wind began to pick up.

"Let's go inside."

Once inside the cottage, four people walked up to them.

"Young Master Sehun, you have come," greeted the older looking man as he bowed followed by the other three.

"I am sorry that I didn't notify you earlier Yunho," Sehun apologized.

"It alright young master," Yunho said smiling.

"This is Luhan, a friend of mine." Sehun introduced.

"Uh.... nice to meet you," Luhan said, unsure to why Sehun would introduce her.

"Luhan, this is Yunho, my father's butler. He is what I consider a second father. This woman next to him is his wife, Boa. Next we have Victoria, their daughter, along with her husband and head guard Nichkhun. He's from Thailand, but his Korean is really good."

Each one of them bowed as they were introduced to Luhan.

"They live here and take care of this cottage for me," Sehun added.

"Y-You own this place?" Luhan asked.

"It was passed down to me from my father," Sehun answered. "Yunho has been working for my father for over 20 years and took care of me when my father passed."

"I see."

"Shall I get the rooms ready, young master?" Yunho asked.

"That won't be necessary. We won't be staying the night. And stop calling my 'young master', makes me feel uncomfortable."

Yunho chuckled. "Very welll, Sehun."

"Did you two eat lunch yet?" Boa asked.

Luhan shook her head.

"Then I will get lunch ready."

"Thank you," Luhan said shyly.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

After they ate lunch, Luhan went to take a walk around the garden near the waterfall. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Luhan heard a voice behind her. 

"Victoria-ssi," Luhan acknowledged.

"Victoria is just fine."

"Then you must call me Luhan then," Luhan replied as she knew that Victoria will say something like young lady or young mistress. 

"Touché," Victoria said while giggling. 

"What are you giggling about?" 

Victoria and Luhan turned to see Nichkhun and Sehun walking towards them.

"Nothing important," Victoria replied.

"It's about time to go, Luhan," Sehun said.

"O-okay," Luhan said.

As they walked out to the garage where Sehun had parked the car, Luhan turned to the four and thanked them for a great afternoon. 

Sehun opened the passenger seat for Luhan. As she was getting in, Boa stopped her and gave her a lunch box.

"It is quite a drive, so here."

"Thank you," Luhan replied as Sehun closed the door.

Sehun started the car and drove off.

"This was the first time Sehun brought a girl here, right?" Boa asked as the car disappeared in the distance.

"Now that I think about it, it was alway Tao, Madam Oh, Kai, and Joonmyeon that comes. Even Krystal has never been here." Nichkhun said.

"Let's just hope for the best," Yunho said as they all began to walk back into the cottage.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Yay!! UPDATE!!!! TBH as I was writing this, I felt that things were going too fast for the two..... Do you think so? (・・?)

anyways...... I'll try to update soon. for now 

PEACE!!!!! |-^)v