Twenty Six - Kiss the Girl

The Trick of the Heart

A/N: SORRY!!! MIANHAE!!!!!! I've been soooooooo busy these past few weeks!! work, school, forgot what to write for the chapter, and to top it off I got sick. But these aren't excuses and I should be punished!!! (*´Д`)=з

Here is the next chapter!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tao slowly wakes up to the feeling of an arm around her waist.

She then feels hot, warm breath on the back of her neck.

She turns and sees Kris laying there staring at the back of her head.

"Sorry." He said.

Tao turned back to facing the other way.

"For what?"

"About what happened."

"I'm not."

"Huh?"

"To be honest....I was somehow drawn into you."

"*[smirkes]* Really now?"

"Don't get too cocky. If my mom and oppa finds out about this, you're as good as dead." Tao said turning around so that she was laying on her back.

Kris propped himslef up with his elbow on the pillow and head in his hand looking at the female before him.

"Oh?" 

"I'm serious."

Kris laughed.

"At least you're not too upset about Luhan." Tao muttered under her breath and Kris heard.

"You're right." Kris admitted.

Tao looked at him confused.

"I have to move on. But it will take time."

"Obviously." 

Kris continued to stare at her and began leaning in. 

Soon they found themselves at it again.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"There!" Luhan said as she place a pillow on the couch. "Now this room doesn't seem so gloomy! *[Knock knocnk]* Come in!"

"Lunch is ready." Amber said as she entered the room.

"Oh! Thanks Eonni." Luhan answered as she exited the room.

Upon arriving in the dining room, Madam Oh was already seated.

"Good afternoon Madam Oh." Luhan greeted.

Madam Oh responded with a nod and a smile.

"Master Sehun said that he is unable to join for lunch." Chad said as the food was brought in.

"Thank you Chad. And where is Tao?" Madam Oh asked looking towards where Tao usually sit.

"She spent the night at a friends house and called to say that she won't be back until tonight." 

"I see. Very well." 

The two began to eat in silence.

"Luhan?" Madam Oh called.

"Yes, Madam?" 

"How are you adjusting here?"

The question caught Luhan off guard and she froze with the spoon nearly in .

"Uh...."

"I know it was a sudden change, but..."

"It's fine. Really. I mean sure it was sudden but it can't be helped." Luhan said as she put the spoon down. "To be honest, I didn't know how my life would be after being told to move here."

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't know if you knew, but Sehun and I didn't start off to well when we first met. I mean he pushed me into the bathroom and showered water on me."

"He did what?" Madam Oh asked with wide eyes.

Luhan chuckled a little. "It was because of that that I didn't like Sehun at all. All he wanted was to know where baba was. But after moving in here and spending time with him, I.... I.... I honestly don't know what I'm feeling, but I can feel something growing between us."

Madam Oh smiled. "Like father like son."

"What?" Luhan asked.

Madam Oh chuckled. "Sehun's father did the same thing to me when we first met."

"I thought you and Mr. Oh were in an arranged marriage."

"We were. We didn't like each other at first sight. One day, I was cleaning his room under his mother's orders and he was upset seeing me in his room. So he grabbed my hand and forced me to the bathroom and pushed me into his shower. Next thing I knew was that I was wet all over."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. However, it was after six months of living together that we grew on each other. Few months after that I began getting these gifts from someone every week."

"What kinds of gifts?" 

"Flowers, chocolates, jewlery."

"Who were they from?" 

"I didn't know at first. But it was one day I caught Sehun's father placing a bouquet of red roses outside my room door. He didn't see me since I was hiding around the corner. When he left, I went to pick up the flowers and found out that he was the one sending my those gifts."

"Why?"

"I didn't know myself. It was after five months that he confessed to me and said that he had fallen for me as we spent more time together. Two days later, he proposed."

"Really?" Luhan asked with a smile.

"Luhan, I can tell that something between you and Sehun is growing. Sehun. He's changed once you entered our lives and I'm grateful for that."

"But what are these feelings?"

"You know the answer but can't see it yet. One day you will."

"Thank you."

After the talk, Luhan excused herself from the table and said that she was going to visit her father at the hospital. 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan arrived at the hospital and was shocked that the room her father was staying in was empty.

"Um excuse me? Where did the patient named Xi Ming Yue go?" Luhan asked a nurse who walked by.

"Um..... Uh....."

"Luhan?" Someone called. "It's okay Joy. I got it from here."

"Afternoon Dr. Joonmyeon."

"You too. What brings you here?" 

"I came to see baba but...."

"Oh. Right! I didn't get the chance to tell you. There was an issue with the wires in that room and cause the machines to stop working so I had your father moved to a different room."

"Oh." Luhan sighed in relief.

"I'll take you to him." Joonmyeon said as he led her to the room.

"Why didn't Sehun tell me?" 

"I didn't have the change to tell Sehun either." Joonmyeon answered as they came upon the room. He opened the door and Luhan froze.

"Until today." He added when he saw the reason Luhan froze.

Sehun was there talking to Ming Yue. Luhan entered the room and the two stopped their conversation.

"Luhan." Ming Yue called when he saw his daughter.

"Baba." Luhan said but then something else caught her eye. 

"ZHANG YIXING?! What happened to you?!" Luhan practically screamed.

"Told you." Yixing stated before being bombarded with questions from her friend.

"Luhan, I'm fine. I just fell down a few stairs." Yixing told her friend.

"A few stairs my ! Who did this to you?"

"No one." Yixing answered before looking up at her friend. "Don't give me that I-don't-believe-that-crap look! No one did this to me!"

Luhan still looked at Yixing and the latter was feeling the pressure building.

"OKAY! It was Jaejoong!" Yixing gave in.

"WHAT?!" and "YIXING!" were heard at the same time. 

"Well she's going to find out sooner or later!" Yixing reasoned.

"What is going on here?" Luhan asked.

"Jaejoong sent his men to kill uncle Yue. It was a good thing that I decided to go and visit him and bumbed into Joonmyeon." Yixing said mumbling the last part. 

"You knew about this?" Luhan asked Sehun.

Sehun let out a sigh of defeat. He was hoping that Luhan wouldn't find out this soon. 

"Then baba is not safe here."

"I know. That's why tomorrow, Ming Yue will be staying with Yunho." Sehun said.

"You mean at that place?" Luhan asked.

Sehun nodded. However, Luhan still felt uneasy.

Sehun saw this and stood up. He walked towards her and held her shoulders. 

"I promise you, your father will be safe there. No one besides us knows where it is *[Lay: I don't know where it is]* and you can go stay with him if you want."

"Is that okay?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't want to cause trouble to Yunho and them." 

Sehun chuckled. "It's fine. And I'm sure Victoria would like some help in taking care of their new born son."

"O-okay." Luhan said.

The two stared at each other for a little while when Sehun smirked.

Luhan raise an eyebrow wondering what the man in front of her was thinking.

Her eyes widened when Sehun leaned in and planted a long kiss on her lips.

"Sehun!" Luhan yelled as she broke the kiss.

"What?" Sehun asked smirking.

"There are people watching."

"So what?"

"So, baba is one of them."

"So?"

"It's just embarassing."

"What? You're embarassed of me kissing you?"

"It's not that–"

"Then you like me kissing you."

"Wha–"

"Or is it that you wanted to kiss me?"

"Unbelievable!" Luhan exclaimed as she threw her arms up giving up.

"So you want to kiss me."

"I didn't say that." Luhan pointed.

"But you didn't denied it either." Sehun countered.

"Wha–"

"Just admit it Lu. You want to kiss him." Lay said, clearly amused by the couple's bickering.

Luhan's eyes widened after realizing that she had forgotten that other people were in the room.

"I do not!" Luhan yelled at her friend.

"Luhan," Ming Yue began. Luhan looked towards her father.

"Yes?"

"Just kiss him." 

"Baba!!! Not you too!"

"Yeah! KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Lay began chanting. Joonmyeon joined in too.

"You guys~" Luhan whined. 

"You gonna kiss me or not?" Sehun asked.

Luhan's face became red. How the heck did I get into this mess?! She thought.

Luhan gave in to the pressure and placed a quick peck on Sehun's cheek.

"You call that a kiss?!" Lay yelled.

"Shut up, Lay!" Luhan turned and yelled at her friend.

"She's right you know." Sehun said.

"Don't get so cocky." Luhan said.

"Still. That doesn't count as a kiss."

"Why y–!!!"

Sehun had wraped an arm around her waist and kissed her passionately. 

"WOOHOO! GO GET HER!!" 

"Yixing....." Joonmyeon sighed at the girl's loudness.

Ming Yue just smiled. That's cute. He thought.

The two couples, however, were too emersed in the kiss. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

A/N: HEYO!!!! ヾ(^∇^) Again sorry for the extremely late updates. But HEY!!! I MADE 200 SUBS!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!! ღවꇳවღ 

Until next update!!! 

PEACE! v(≧∇≦v)三(v≧∇≦)v