Twelve - Deal Accepted

The Trick of the Heart

Sehun drove the car into Luhan's driveway and parked.

"Thank you," Luhan said after a moment of silence.

"For what," Sehun asked.

"For helping me getting away from Jaejoong and showing me your father's place."

"You know, you're the first person aside from my family, Kai, and Joonmyeon-hyung to ever see that place. Krystal doesn't even know that place exists." Sehun stated.

"But she's your wife, isn't she?" Luhan asked as she turned to look at Sehun.

"Ex-wife," Sehun answered bitterly.

"O-oh. Sorry," Luhan apologized looking down. 

"Don't be."

Luhan looked up when Sehun answered.

It just so happened that when Luhan looked up, Sehun turned to look at Luhan and their eyes locked.

His eyes... They seem so sad... Luhan thought.

Sehun leaned in, inch by inch. Luhan, drawn in by the look in Sehun's eyes, closed her eyes and felt a pair of lips touch her's. 

At that moment, both Sehun and Luhan's lips melted together. The kiss sent sparks behind Luhan's eyes and the butterflies in her stomach began to flutter. 

Sehun brought his hands up to her cheeks and made the kiss deeper. 

The kiss lasted longer than either had expected. They pulled apart as they both needed air. 

"I-I should go..." Luhan whispered as she opened her eyes.

"Yeah," Sehun replied. He got out of the car and opened the door for Luhan.

They walked together towards the front door.

"Thanks again." Luhan said as she turned to open the door.

She was about to enter the house when she felt Sehun grab her hand. She felt herself being pulled towards him and then his lips crashing onto her's.

"Luhan?" 

The two pulled apart from the kiss as they heard Taeyeon's voice coming from the door.

They turned to look and say said woman standing there staring at the two.

"What is going on here?" 

"Omma....it's.... uh..." Luhan tried to explain, finding none.

"It's my fault, Mrs. Xi. I forced myself on her," Sehun answered instead. 

Why are you....? Luhan thought.

"Deal accepted." Taeyeon said.

Sehun's eyes widened in shock and Luhan looked at her mother clearly confused at what that meant.

"W-what deal?" Luhan asked.

"You like her, don't you?" Taeyeon asked, ignoring Luhan's question and looked at Sehun.

"That's not the point–" Sehun began.

"I saw..." Taeyeon said sadly. "The kiss looked like what two people would do if your are in love."

"Omma.... what are you talking about?" Luhan asked hating to see her mother sad.

"Also, Amber and Jokwon told me what happened at the super market earlier today. They saw you helping Luhan get away from that man, and I thank you for saving her." Taeyeon added. 

Taeyeon turned her head to look behind her and call for Amber and Jokwon.

"Go pack Luhan's things, now," Taeyeon ordered as the two walked towards the door.

"Omma?" Luhan asked with her eyes wide wondering why her mother had told Amber and Jokwon to pack her things.

"Starting tonight, you will be living with Oh Sehun, Luhan." Taeyeon answered Luhan's quetioning look.

"W-what?" Luhan whispered. "B-but...." 

"And I think it is best to forget about Kris."

At this point Luhan's eyes began to water, not only from her mother forcing her to move in with Sehun but also from forgetting that she had a boyfriend.

Sehun pulled Luhan into a hug, hating to see the tears in her eyes. 

Amber and Jokwon came down the hall with a suitcase full of clothes and Luhan's stuffed teddy bear that she got as a gift on her graduation. 

"Omma! Why are Amber and Jokwon packing Lu-jie's th–things...." Chen yelled running down the hall but stopped as he saw Luhan being embraced by the man that had came to look for his father a month ago.

Baekhyun appeared behind her younger brother and saw the scene. "W-what's going on?"

"Your sister is moving in to her new home," Taeyeon answered.

"WHAT?!" the two younger siblings, as well as Amber and Jokwon yelled.

"Enough questions. Amber, Jokwon. Go put Luhan's bags in Sehun's car." Teayeon ordered.

"O-omma.... I don't..." Luhan tried to refuse.

"You are going and that is final," Taeyeon said firmly. "Besides," she added as she went to hug her eldest daughter. "You will be safer there than you are here."

Taeyeon broke the embrace and kissed Luhan's forhead then turned to look at Sehun, whose face was at a cross between concern and anger.

"Please take care of her," Teayeon pleaded.

"This was not the deal," Sehun said.

Teayeon walked towards Sehun and hugged him. Sehun was shocked by the action.

"I know Boa. She's a friend of mine back in high school. She called and told me about how you took Luhan to your private cottage in the woods. She also told me that Luhan is the first girl aside your mother and sister to ever visit that place. I know you hold Luhan special to you." Taeyeon whispered. "So please, take care of her. Jaejoong knows where we live and it is too dangerous for her to stay here."

Teayeon pulled away giving Sehun a pleading look.

With a sigh, Sehun gave in and helped Amber and Jokwon to put Luhan's things in the car.

"Omma... why me?" Luhan asked.

"Sehun will tell you when the time is right, sweetheart." Taeyeon said. "Now go..."

"B-but..." Luhan tried to reason to her mother.

"No buts, Luhan." Taeyeon said.

Amber and Jokwon came back from putting the items in the car and Sehun followed behind.

"Wait! Why does Lu-jie have to go?" Baekhyun said. "Why can't I?"

"Oh please, you just want to go cuz the guy is hot, right?" Chen said as he rolled his eyes at his sister.

"So what. The guy is also rich...." Baekhyun reasoned.

"Enough you two!" Taeyeon scolded. She turned back to Luhan. "I will call you and visit when I can."

With one last kiss to her forhead, Taeyeon looked at Sehun and told him, with her eyes, that they should get going.

"Luhan..." Sehun called extending his hand towards her.

Luhan turned to look at the man. She looked at Sehun's awaiting hand and hesitated to take it.

With one last look at her family, she took his hand and was guided back to the car. 

As she got into the car, Luhan began to cry.

Sehun looked at the girl once he was in the car.

"I'll tell you when you have calmed down, okay?" 

Luhan nodded as she tried to hold back her sobs.

Sehun started the car and drove out of the driveway.

Luhan looked back towards her home and felt sad that she had to leave "for her safety," according to her mother.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!!! YES!!!! \(T∇T)/ Now how will Sehun's family react to seeing Luhan at their house? And how will Kris react to this? Ψ(`▽´)Ψ until next update.

again..... i think things went to fast between them ( ̄ー ̄;

|-^)v    PEACE!!