Thirty Four - Ours

The Trick of the Heart

A day before the conference from Chapter 33:

Tao took Sehun to Madam Oh's hospital room.

"Sehun!" Madam Oh cried when she saw her son.

"I'm fine, Omma. It's only temporary." Sehun comforted his mother.

Madam Oh sighed.

"Who would do this?" She asked to no one in particular.

"I don't know Omma." Tao answered.

"I think I know. But I'm not sure. I have Chanyeol checking it out for me." Sehun said.

Madam Oh nodded. "Okay."

"Omma, you should rest." Sehun said as he held onto his mother's hand.

He heard her sigh, which says that she understands. He then felt her shift on the bed.

Tao helped their mother lie down and tucked her in. 

"We'll be back Omma." Tao said.

Madam Oh nodded before falling asleep. 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Present time at the hospital:

Tao stirred in her sleep before opening her eyes. She looked around and realized that she was in the hospital. 

When she felt someone's hand was holding her's, she looked and saw Kris sleeping with his head down on the bed.

Tao smiled. 

It was then that Kris began to stir. He sat up and rubbed away the sleepiness from his eyes.

Tao giggled causing Kris to turn towards her. 

"T-Tao!" Kris said as he jumped up from his seat. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Just a little pain. Nothing I can't handle." Tao answered. "How long was I out for?"

"Three weeks." Kris answered.

The sound of the door opening caused the two to turn to the new comer. 

"Tao! Tao! Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine oppa." Tao answered when she realized something. "Wait. Did you come by yourself?"

"No. I came with Luhan." Sehun answered confused.

"But.... Where is Luhan?" Tao asked.

"I'm here. Sorry. I saw a friend on the way here." Luhan's voice came from the door. 

Tao and Sehun turned to see her and Sehun turned back to his sister.

"Why do you ask Tao?" Sehun asked.

Tao only stared at her brother. "How many fingers am I holding up?" 

"Three."

"How about now?"

"One."

"Now?"

"Five! What are you doing?" Sehun asked annoyed. 

However, Tao smiled a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Sehun asked then turned to Luhan to see if she knew but saw her staring at him shocked.

"Why are you two looking at me like that?"

"Because you can see, you idiot!" Kris answered finding it funny that the great CEO is acting like a confused child.

"What are you–!" Sehun's eyes widened. He then brought his hand up to his face and waved it. He could see the blur of his hand as he moved it back and forth. When he stoped moving it, he saw his hand clearly; palm, fingers and all. He looked up to Tao and saw her features clearly as well as her bright smile.

"I-I can see you!" Sehun smiled.

"The great Oh Sehun smiled!" Kris called out. 

"And you ruined it." Tao said. 

"What? It's not everyday that I see him smile." Kris reasoned.

Luhan and Tao giggled. 

"Thank you. Kris." Sehun said.

"For what?" Kris asked.

"For taking care of my sister." 

"I-I..." Kris didn't know what to say. Should I tell him that I care for her? He thought.

"I know you two have something going on and I have nothing against it." Sehun answered Kris's thoughts. "However, you better take good care of her or I will kill you."

"Oppa!" Tao called out.

Kris smirked. "Same goes for you. Hurt Luhan and you would wish you were never born."

The two smirked at each other and shook hands.

Tao and Luhan smiled at the two.

Then Luhan felt something in and nearly gagged.

She then ran into the bathroom and threw up. 

She felt a hand rubbing her back and another hand hold up her hair, keeping it away from her face, while saying calming words.

"Are you okay, Han?" Luhan heard Sehun's voice ask.

Luhan couldn't answer for she continued to throw up into the toilet. 

After she was done, she walked towards the sink and rinsed . She coughed a little and turned towards Sehun.

"I don't know." Luhan answered Sehun's question.

They walked out of the bathroom and entered the hospital room. Tao and Kris looked at Luhan worryingly. 

"Are you okay Luhan?" Tao asked.

Luhan nodded. 

"Should I call for a doctor just in case?" Kris asked.

Luhan shook her head. She then began to walk towards the couches in the room but stopped.

Her vision began to become blury and her body began to sway. She staggered back a step and was about to fall backwards.

Sehun was quick to catch her before she could hit the ground. 

Luhan heard him calling for her as she lost consciousness.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luhan groaned as she woke.

"Luhan?" Sehun's voice came from her right.

She opened her eyes and quickly shut them from the bright light invading her sight. She opened them again and saw Sehun looking at her worriedly.

"What happened?" Luhan asked.

"You fainted." Sehun answered.

"Oh."

The door to the room opened and Joonmyeon, with Yixing, entered with a clipboard in his hand. 

"Hyung!" Sehun called.

"I see that you are awake, Luhan." Joonmyeon said.

Luhan nodded as Yixing helped her sit up in her bed.

"Why did she faint thought?" Yixing asked the doctor.

Joonmyeon smiled. "It's nothing serious."

"How is it not serious, hyung? She threw up and fainted two hours ago." Sehun asked.

Joonmyeon only chuckled and handed the clipboard to Sehun.

He looked at the clipboard and was confused. "What is this?" 

"Luhan's test results." Joonmyeon simply answered.

Sehun looked at his hyung and gave him the do-I-look-like-I-know-what-this-is look.

Luhan looked at Yixing before turning to the doctor. "Results for what?"

"We ran some tests to see why you suddenly threw up and fainted when you are perfectly healthy. Those are the results we came up with. It appears you have the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone (hCG) level of about 50mlU, placing you about three weeks pregnant. Congradulations, you two." Joonmyeon stated with a smile.

Sehun and Luhan were shocked. Sehun then turned towards his lover.

Luhan opened and closed , unable to form words.

"I-I'm...I'm p-pregnant?" Luhan asked as she placed a hand on her stomach.

"You're pregnant? You're pregnant, Luhan! Your going to have a baby!" Yixing squealed in delight.

Luhan looked at Sehun who was staring at her with shocked eyes. In them, Luhan could see happiness and fear. Happy that he was going to have a child with the woman he loves, but afraid for he does not know if he is ready to be a father.

"Sehun. Your going to have a baby." Luhan said with a small smile.

Sehun shook his head. "No, Luhan. WE are going to have a baby."

"Ours?" Luhan asked with happiness in her eyes.

Sehun walked up to her and leaned down until their lips are almost touching.

"Ours." He answered before claiming her lips in a long, sweet kiss.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Mianhae!!! The past two weeks I was preparing for finals at school (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴   Thank god that's over!!!! I just hope I passed my Korean final ┗(`・ω・´)┛ Oh well 

Anyways..... Here is Chapter 34!!! Had a hard time figuring out how to write the scene where they find out Luhan is pregnant, so it's kind of short(☆ω☆*)YAY!!!!

Also all those comebacks!! 

Twice

BTS ♡ඩ⌔ඩ♡ (Fire and Save Me!!!! OMFG)

Tiffany (SOLO debut!! wow)

AKMU

and More!!!

AWESOME!!!! ヽ(^Д^)ノ (When's EXO's comeback (ノ≧ڡ≦)

 

Well.......... Until next update!

PEACE! v(≧∇≦v)三(v≧∇≦)v

 

 

싹 다 불태워라 Bow wow wow

(Burn it all Bow wow wow)