For Fork Sake.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai scowled at me for my choice of what to have “You just love junk food don’t you?”

“My body.” I retorted with annoyance before shoving another forkful of cake into my mouth.

Kai rolled his eyes at me “Not the point.”

“Are we interrupting you on a date or would you like to fill us in on why she’s not allowed cake?” Yixing frowned from the end of the table.

I swallowed the cake and sighed “Kai discovered that I can’t cook and refuses to let me eat anything instant and is now cooking for me.”

“Um what?” Luhan choked on his food “He cooked for you?”

Kai kicked Luhan under the table and he yelped “Shut the hell up like I’d feel okay with knowing she’s wasting away whilst eating crap.” He then turned to narrow his eyes at me “I’m surprised you’re not fat or skinny. How you keep your figure is beyond me.”

I blinked at him. Did he just compliment my figure? “Am I hearing things or is this a dream?”

“No I heard it too.” Sehun nodded slowly.

Kai frowned “What?” he snapped.

Yixing smirked and nudged Kai “You complimented her figure.”

“I did not!” Kai protested “I’m just saying!”

I smiled at Kai knowing that he did “Thanks.”

“Well hell. I think pigs are flying.” Luhan snorted.

I eyed Kai’s coffee and looked up at him “Not going to eat?”

“No.” Kai answered simply as he wrapped his hands around the mug.

“Kai doesn’t eat sweet things.” Sehun told me as he stirred his ice coffee with a straw, which was weird. I didn’t think he’d be the person to like it.

My face fell in disbelief “Are you serious?”

“It’s not good for you!” Kai retaliated.

Yixing leaned forward to look at me and started speaking in Mandarin “You should give him some of your cake.”

“You think so?” I replied.

Luhan nodded excitedly across the table “Yes.”

“You know that’s really annoying right?” Kai narrowed his eyes at Luhan.

Sehun smirked as Luhan whispered in his ear “Oh I see.”

“Really not cool guys.” Kai grumbled.

I sliced a little bit of cake off and with my free hand I took Kai’s chin, he froze under my touch and his mouth opened as I forced him to look at me where I force fed him the cake before closing his jaw “There we go you big baby.” I stuck the fork back in the cake and had a bit myself.

Kai’s face literally went red as he chewed the cake slowly. The other three burst out laughing and gripped their stomachs at the way Kai was acting.

Kai swallowed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter