All The Time in The World.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Of course I had evidence and a lot of it my doctor has seen it all and it’s in my medical records of all of the bruises and broken bones I have suffered since Henry left but that meant that Kai’s parents would also find out about my heart condition and I didn’t want him to find out that way.

                After Sehun, Yixing and Luhan left and both Yixing and Luhan gave me a firm talking to in Mandarin about me buckling up and telling Kai so that they could tell Sehun. We went home. Well we went to Kai’s apartment because god knows how my father was acting over my brothers visit and god knows how many times by dad has actually flown in from England.

So here we were sat side by side watching a film but I had other things on my mind. I leaned across and planted a kiss straight in the crook of Kai’s neck.

He let out a throaty groan and then blushed before he placed his hand on his neck and looked at me wide eyed “Emira what are you doing?”

I bit my lip for a moment “I’m baking a cake Jongin. What does it look like I’m doing?”

He swallowed harshly “You just kissed my neck.”

“And you seemed to like it.” I told him.

He blinked at me innocently “I’ve never been kissed on the neck before.”

“You don’t want me to kiss your neck?” I asked as I sat back.

He cleared his throat “It’s not that I don’t it’s just that it does… you know what I’m trying to say please don’t make me say it.”

“I don’t see why that is such a problem Jongin.” I sighed “But it’s okay.” I rested my head on his shoulder.

He shifted so that I was no longer resting on his shoulder which made me look at him in annoyance but he cupped my face and crashed his lips onto mine which made me gasp and fall back onto the sofa which was not a problem for him because he loomed over me as he continued to kiss me.

My arms s around his neck and he pressed his body onto mine, his warmth radiating from his body to mine as I nipped his bottom lip. He gasped and that’s when I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he groaned at the contact. A shiver running down my spine at the noise.

He broke away from the kiss and rested his head against mine with his nose touching mine “I’ve never gone past kissing Emira I hope you understand.”

“Do you think that bothers me?” I asked him as I panted beneath him.

He sighed “I’m inexperienced.”

“So?” I bore my eyes into his “You’re not the only one.”

He looked startled as he blinked at me “I-I thought –”

“You thought wrong.” I told him.

Kai let out a sigh that sounded like relief “That… that makes me happy.”

“You ert.” I smirked at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me “Can you blame me? Honestly? Look at you.”

“I don’t have a mirror and your eyes aren’t that reflected.” I teased.

He rolled his eyes “You’re beautiful, irresistible and to be honest you’re not exactly embarrassed over showing skin.”

“I have nothing to be ashamed of.” I told him “I was born who I am. Why should I be embarrassed about that?”

He kissed me again but softly and then pulled back again “I’m not rushing into this. I have no reason to rush and we have all the time in the world.”

But he didn’t know how wrong he was.

 

 

                On Sunday Henry invited us over by text message and after getting dressed we headed straight down there and knocked on the door but when Henry opened the door I felt myself stagger back. Him seeing my father was evidently a bad idea.

Henry rolled his eyes at me “It looks worse than it is.”

“It looks worse?!” I snapped at him as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter