Under the Stars.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I had woken up earlier than usual to grab a glass of water so I was surprised that when I got back into the bedroom that I was suddenly pinned against the door by a very annoyed yet sleepy and yet strangely y Kai.

“You left.” He said with a husky tone, he had my hands pinned above my head and his body pressed against mine.

I swallowed harshly “I needed a glass of water Jongin.”

“I was scared.” He admitted with his lips inches from mine “I thought I had dreamt that you had come back to me and woke up to a realistic nightmare.”

“Jongin.” I said his name softly “I’m not going anywhere and you’re kind of .”

Instead of him blushing a growl erupted in his throat and he released my hands “What have you done to me?”

“A lot of things Jongin.” I wrapped my arms around his neck “But what are you going to do to me?” I smirked.

He bit his lip seductively and in one swift move my legs were wrapped around his waist and had lifted me up onto his hip as he kept me pinned to the door “Everything.” He answered “I’m going to do everything to you.”

 

 

“Okay so where to?” Kai asked as we walked side-by-side.

I thought about it for a moment and pointed in a random direction “That way!”

“Hop on then.” He smiled deviously at me.

I rose an eyebrow at him “Anyone would assume you wanted me close to you Jongin.”

“They’d assume correctly.” He turned around and cupped my face “Now that I have you back I want you as close as possible at all times.”

I laughed at him “Jongin you’re so possessive.”

“You made me that way.” He said lowering his lips to mine, placing a sweet chaste kiss against my lips “Now hop on. I know you like it.” He turned around and knelt down.

I hopped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he stood up and hooked his arms under my knees “Of course I like it.” I said as I rested my head against his “You smell so good Jongin.”

“Not as good as you smelt last night.” He admitted confidently.

I hummed in delight “Yes that was an experience I’ll never forget.”

“I do certainly hope not.” He said walking in the direction I had pointed out bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter