Run.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Before we could even get far, a group of black Mercedes pulled over and I immediately knew that the game was up. I told the guys that it was over but they continued to pull me along and said that they would have to pry me from them first.

A hand snatched my free wrist and I was suddenly pulled back “Miss Lau, your father wishes to speak with you.”

“And she does not want to.” Luhan said removing my wrist from the man’s grip and standing in front of me “So tell her father thanks but no thanks.”

The man gripped the front of Luhan’s shirt and bent down to his level “I advise that you do not get in the way. This matter does not concern you.”

“Don’t touch him!” I demanded as Yixing pulled me back to prevent me from going near them “I swear to god I’ll –”

“Then get in the god damn car.” The man snapped before shoving Luhan aside and onto the floor.

Yixing scoffed “What makes you think we’ll let you have her?”

The man cracked his knuckles “I don’t think anything Kid. I know that I’ll get her in that car even if I have to put her in it unconscious.”

“Go.” Luhan said after standing up and taking a stance next to Yixing “Just go Emira!”

“And then what?!” I shouted at them both “Let them hurt you?!”

Yixing smirked as he looked over his shoulder at me “Have faith in us.”

He relayed my own words back to me and I blinked at him “Yixing…”

“Do it.” Luhan snapped.

“I wouldn’t if I were you.” The man frowned deeply.

Instead of doing what I was told I grabbed their other hands, lacing my fingers through theirs and smiled at the man with a new found confidence “What makes you think I’d do what you’d want to if you were me you sicko.” And then I ran off with both Yixing and Luhan in tow.

“Miss Lau! After her!” Shouted as we bolted.

“E-Emira! You’re suppose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter