Not Much Time.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s failing.” My doctor said as he sat opposite me, with a serious expression on his face “I don’t want to give you this bad news Emira. You’re so young and full of life for someone in your condition but you’re going to need a transplant.”

I felt like someone had just zapped me “You know how hard it is to find a donor.”

“I know.” He nodded “The chances of finding a successful donor and the operation being a success is slim.”

I gripped onto the hem of my shirt in anger “I don’t have long do I?”

“No.” He shook his head “Do you want me to tell your father?”

I blinked back the tears “No. Please. If I don’t have that much time then I’d rather spend it here with the people that do care rather than him forcing me overseas so that I could fade alone.”

“We’re going to find you a donor.” The doctor told me “I swear to you that I will. I won’t tell your father but don’t do anything to exasperating Emira.”

“Yes Doctor.” I nodded.

 

 

           I didn’t even realise I had been walking around for hours after leaving the doctors until my phone went off in my pocket and knocking me back to my senses as I fished it out of my pocket and was relieved that it was Henry.

“Emira.” He said my name before I even had the chance to say hello “Can you meet me somewhere? I need to talk to you.”

I sighed “I need to talk to you too. Where do you want to meet?”

“I’m on my way back now.” He said “I’ll meet you at Han river? I’m there now.” and he told me the exact spot he was in.

I nodded before turning around and heading in that direction “I’ll be there soon.”

“Be careful okay?” Henry said before hanging up.

           I shoved my phone back into my pocket and walked towards Han River. I reached the spot he had told me he was in no time at all but I was confused when no one was even here. I rolled my eyes to myself, he probably ran off to get something warm to drink.

However I turned around and felt the air knock out of me “Jongin…”

“You know you can’t hide forever right?” Kai said with a pained expression on his face “Are you done running Emira because I’m not going to give up.”

I did not expect my brother to do this to me “Jongin I –”

“No you listen to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter