Exploration.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                At school on Friday I had spent the day being bored but when Lunch came around and I had managed to catch the guys at their lockers I had an evil thought cross in my mind.

I crept up on them slowly, they didn’t even take precaution of checking their surroundings which made me roll my eyes but in one swift movement I had jumped on Kai’s back and wrapped my arms around his neck “Surprise!”

Kai literally yelped and grabbed onto my arms “You scared the ing hell out of me. What are you playing at?”

“You’re scolding her for scaring you and us.” Yixing said grasping his chest “Not the fact that she’s clinging onto you?”

Kai went bright red “Get off now!” he pried my arms open and forced me into the open spot so they could look at me.

I smiled innocently “Live a little Jongin.”

“You had to scare us too?” Sehun asked.

Luhan rolled his eyes “Seriously.”

“Apologies.” I rolled my eyes at them “So how’s it going?” I looked at the three in question “I didn’t see you this morning. I’m going to assume things went well with walking the girls home right?”

Yixing rubbed the back of his neck “It’s going well.”

“It was a good idea.” Sehun said with a smile “I was surprised but it helped.”

“I’m seeing her again tomorrow.” Luhan admitted.

I smiled widely “I am ultimately pleased for you guys.” I walked through them “About time you let someone into those hearts.”

Yixing reached out to grab my wrist and they were now all facing me “Emira.”

I frowned in confusion “What?”

“What about your heart?” Sehun questioned with a firm voice.

Luhan nodded “What about you?”

I blinked at them. They had worry in their eyes whilst Kai looked at me with an entirely different look and for once I didn’t know how to respond “My heart?” I asked as I thought about it. I touched Yixing’s hand gently and removed my wrist from its grip “I didn’t shut mine off behind an indestructible lock. You don’t need to worry about mine.”

“Why is that?” Yixing asked with a raised eyebrow.

I laughed as I shook my head “You guys are full of questions this morning. Why are you being so serious for?” I looked at my watch and frowned “We’re running out of lunch time so let’s go eat okay?” I began walking off and they soon followed.

 

 

                On Saturday I felt sick as I had managed to drag Kai out of his apartment really early in the morning. He had gotten dressed pretty quickly but seemed far too tired to register what was going on and was rather compliant of my demands. It was distracting that his bed hair was flailing about in the wind since he forgot to do it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter