Photographic Evidence.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai

I sat in the waiting room besides Henry who had bought me a cup of coffee after I had left the room. I felt so tired, so exhausted and broken.

“It’s hard isn’t it?” Henry spoke softly “You expect her to sit up and tell us to get lost with vulgar words and that stupidly sick smile she uses when she knows she’s being witty.”

I let out a laugh but it was so broken it didn’t sound like a happy one at all “She’d call you a girl and ask you if you wanted to borrow a pair of her underwear.”

“Yeah she would.” He smiled.

My mother came in then and walked towards us “Jongin.”

I looked up at her “Yes?”

“I think you should see this.” She sat next to me “Wait for the others okay?” And then she handed me Emira’s phone.

I took it with shaking hands and looked at my mother “What?”

“Believe me.” She patted me on the shoulder “You’re going to want to look at it.” She stood up and walked off to god knows where.

And I did what she asked. I waited for everyone to come out before I looked at the phone and when I did I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and the tears fall again. Her lock screen photo was of all of us sat blind folded when she set us up on the blind dates.

Henry frowned at us “What the hell is that?”

“Long story.” Sehun smiled “But a good one.”

I unlocked the phone and noticed a photo I had never seen before. It was a photo of her and her hair sprawled around her head as I lay asleep next to her. I recognised the blue sheets from my mother’s spare bedroom and realised that was the night I gave her all of me.

“When was this?” Luhan asked.

I swallowed the lump in my throat “This is my parent’s house the day the first day that we took her there.”

“She looked happy Jongin.” Henry smiled at me.

Yixing nodded “Really happy.”

I then went into the gallery and widened my eyes “How many photos did she take?!”

“Oh god.” Sehun let out a laugh “She took so many of us.”

“What? When?” I asked him.

Luhan shook his head “Just go through them!”

                And I did and I couldn’t  believe how many photos there were, there were ones of her on her own just pulling random stupid faces whilst there were others of her taking pictures of me asleep, cooking and even ones of us going to the beach as well as making the fort.

                I kept scrolling, seeing photos of her with the guys with me walking away in the background. I saw ones where she literally took a picture of me sat beside her in English and I saw ones that I didn’t even know she had.

Then I saw ones of her with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter