Not So Much a Verbal Warning.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                A few weeks went passed and I was finding myself growing more attached to the four popular guys I had come to know.  Kai was supposed to come down from his apartment to do his homework with me after he had a long shower and cooked something so I waited in my apartment for him.

However the door knocked and I immediately got up and skidded to it but the second I opened the door I was backhanded across the face and the sheer ferocity of it I had fell to the floor in shock.

“You stupid ing child.” My father spat the vile words at me before he grabbed the front of my shirt and lifted me up, choking me a little as he did “Are you doing this on purpose to piss me off?”

I clutched onto his wrist and gasped “L-Let me go please!”

And he did, making me fall to the floor with a hard thud making me whimper with pain “You will do as your ing told from now on do you hear me?!” He then kicked me in the abdomen making me cry out “I’ve had enough with your ing failure of a brother I don’t need you to be just as ing disappointing.”

I looked up at him and noticed Kai stood in the door way with damp hair in shock, he gripped onto the bag in his hand with anger and subtly I shook my head and pleaded with him. He could only take in a deep breath and disappear around the door.

I brought my hand up to my mouth and paled at the sight of blood coming from my lip “I’m sorry father.”

“Do not make me come back here Emira.” He said with a poisonous tone “Because I will drag you to America. And then you’ll be there until this storm is over do you understand me?”

“Yes father.” I swallowed harshly.

He pulled something out of his coat pocket and unfolded a picture and dropped it on the floor in front of me “If I hear you’re doing anything stupid again. I’ll do more than a few bruises.” He turned around and without a second glance he left.

I whimpered as I reached out for the photo, only to see that it was a picture of me with the guys in the lake.

Kai came rushing in then and closed the door, locking it behind him as he let the bag drop and he made his way towards me, pulling me until he had his arms wrapped securely around me “I get it now.”

“N-No you don’t.” I croaked out as I wrapped my arms around him, gripping onto the back of his shirt as his vanilla shower gel reached my nose and calmed my soul.

He rested his head on the top of mine “Does Henry know that your father physically abuses you?”

“No.” I admitted.

Kai swallowed harshly, I heard his heart pound in his chest as he tightened his arms “I can’t believe someone would be as disgusting as that to hurt his own ing child.”

“Jongin please.” I pleaded with him.

He hummed “I know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter