If you Don't Live Now.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You are bat crazy.” Luhan said watching me climb up a tree without my shoes on which were at the base of the tree with my valuables tucked into it.

I looked down at him with a smirk “Oh you have no idea.”

“Come back down please.” Kai pleaded with me “I don’t know what you’re even trying to prove by climbing that.”

I got to the branch I wanted and clambered as far across it as possible “You don’t know the half of it Jongin. Live a little. You never know when your freedom is up.”

“Okay I’m getting this weird vibe.” Sehun muttered as he watched me attempt to stand on the thick branch “Emira maybe you should come down.”

I looked down at him “Maybe you should come up Sehun.” I looked over at the lake below me and smirked.

Kai’s face fell “Oh no you’re not thinking about doing that.”

“Now that I’m all up for.” Yixing said removing his jacket, his shoes, belongings and socks before he started to climb the tree.

“Are you crazy?!” Luhan asked.

I shrugged “I just might be.” And then I dived into the lake.

When I submerged I rubbed the water from my face and back as I swam backwards further into the water as they all stared at me in shock.

“What the hell is the matter with you?!” Kai snapped at me.

Yixing stood up on the branch “Snooze you lose.” And then he dived in, only to submerge seconds later laughing his head off “Okay yeah I see why you wanted to do this.”

I laughed at the three idiots “Suit yourselves.”

“ it.” Sehun sighed taking his jacket off as well as the rest of his things but instead of diving off the tree he gave himself a run up and cannon-balled into the lake, splashing us both in the process.

I ruffled his hair as he submerged “Well done!”

“I’m going to regret this later.” Luhan said shrugging out of his own jacket.

Kai rolled his eyes “You’ve all lost it.”

“You know what Kai? Some of us might not have a lot of time to experience all the fun and adventurous things in life.” I told him with a stern look.

He deflated and looked hurt by what I had said but it was the wake-up call he needed “Fine. But if I get sick you’re taking care of me.”

“Fine.” I replied.

Luhan ran off and into the lake before he submerged next to Yixing and dunked him under “Surprise!”

After Kai had removed everything he climbed the tree and stood up where I had once stood “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter